SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hunter Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hunter Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hunter Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:Hunter's page went public today. He following Hannah's Instagram also. He must be gone. So that now makes our list of non sm movement (or confirm outs) to 16.
So, we don't have Hunter on any dates or mansion pics...maybe he is one of the missing night 1 eliminations? Maybe he's not one that likes SM so wasn't important for him to be on SM till now??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hunter Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hunter Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:15 pm

smg2587 wrote:@pavalygurl The one that you have that I marked as out is Daron. He started following Connor J yesterday so that why I marked him as gone.
Can I ask where your list of ones marked gone is @smg2587? I'd love to see it and see what matches with mine. Thanks. Maybe you have it @pavalygurl??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@pavalygurl The one that you have that I marked as out is Daron. He started following Connor J yesterday so that why I marked him as gone.
Can I ask where your list of ones marked gone is @smg2587?  I'd love to see it and see what matches with mine.  Thanks.  Maybe you have it @pavalygurl??

I had the same list as the one you charted a couple days ago. Since you published your list Daron, Hunter and Jonathon all went on sm and got crossed off the list. We all look to be on the same page right now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:42 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@smg2587 Thanks smg.

Here's who I have as likely gone from the 33:
1.  Ben         EPI 3 GD
2.  Brian           BEFORE FILMING BEGAN
3.  Cam          EPI 3
4.  Connor J    EPI 2
5.  Hunter       EPI 1??
6.  Joe B         EPI 1
7.  Joe R         BEFORE FILMING BEGAN
8.  Joey          EPI 3
9.  Jonathan    EPI 2
10.Luke S        EPI 2 GD
11.Matt Dione   ELIMINATED BEFORE FILMING
12.Matt S         EPI 2
13.Ryan           EPI 1  
14.Scott          EPI 1
15.Thomas        EPI 1
16.Tyler G         EPI 3 GD
17.Daron  EPI 2/3 POSSIBLY IN EPI 2 RC FROM MANSION

Here's who I have as possibly still there:

1.  Chasen
2.  Connor S
3.  Daron
4.  Devin
5.  Dustin
6.  Dylan
7.  Garrett
8.  Grant
9.  Jed
10.John Paul
11.Kevin
12.Luke P
13.Matt Donald
14.Matteo
15.Mike J
16.Peter
17.Tyler C

I'm one off from your count.  Like I said, I've found nothing except LinkIn for Devin, so maybe he's the other one gone???

Update from smg info:  Daron  is gone, so there are most likely 17 gone and 16 remaining

I made the changes in red to elim dates.  I want to re-visit this pic to see if I have the names right????  Might also help with elimination dates

Bachelorette 15 - Hunter Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 D2oxwb11

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 07, 2019 3:17 pm

Hunter, 24, a pro surfer from Westchester, CA
Bachelorette 15 - Hunter Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 0700ca49-8386-4b21-b6a0-5f4101a3be05
Source

Hunter
Pro Surfer
Westchester, CA
Bachelor Biography

Hunter's life revolves around the ocean. If the waves allow it, he'll be in the water every day. He recently quit his dream job working for the World Surf League to follow his passion and pursue his own surfing goals as an athlete, and to start his own creative agency. We'd help Hunter wax his surfboard anytime. - He has been in two serious relationships and both of them were long distance. - Hunter still lives at home with his parents. - Hunter loves to host a good "Bachelor" viewing party.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hunter Jones - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum