SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Cash Pad - Premiers Thursday July 25 9 PMET/PT - Discussion

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Cash Pad - Premiers Thursday July 25 9 PMET/PT - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Cash Pad - Premiers Thursday July 25 9 PMET/PT - Discussion

Post by aviej Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:14 pm

The 23rd couldn't come soon enough! Loved the new promo. Also they are doing an 'inside look' tomorrow on The Profit at CNBC 9pm ET tomorrow night!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Cash Pad - Premiers Thursday July 25 9 PMET/PT - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Cash Pad - Premiers Thursday July 25 9 PMET/PT - Discussion

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:31 am

Interview from jojo https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/jojo-fletcher-pre-med-biology-the-bachelorette-renovating-houses.html/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:26 am

Interesting insight. Seems as though they are being really smart about their future and planning financially for it. Good that they took their time for that!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:19 am

I honestly think it took them over a year to really become an engaged couple. They had so much to work through that first year but they kept at it and overcame crap that other couples would have bailed on.

That's when I think they really started thinking about their future, both financially and personally. I give them huge credit for wanting to have things planned out financially. Financial stress is a huge factor in the demise of many relationships.

Jordan has done well in his broadcasting career and it seems to be on an upward trajectory. JoJo has continued with her flipping with Jordan helping when he can. They helped Luke get the business going in Nashville. Jordan also being a part of the Nashville business and his thing in California. And, now CashPad. So many things going on in their lives. I'm glad that they have a financial adviser they can trust to help them move forward.

When they started their video channel, I figured at that time they would be planning a wedding for spring 2020. All other family weddings are now out of the way... time for JoJo and Jordan!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:06 pm

Promo for Tuesday The Profit - CNBC

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_petbF7Sx/?igshid=1rjxuvkd7pfhc

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:40 pm

vernie113 wrote:Promo for Tuesday The Profit - CNBC

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_petbF7Sx/?igshid=1rjxuvkd7pfhc

Just watched sneak peak of Cash Pad and a couple of before and after of the properties and they did an amazing job in all of it. I can see this show being successful. What was shocking was Jojo’s revealing she/they have 16 rental properties yes 16 rental properties.

They must have studied this business and had excellent financial advisers to make this business venture financially viable for a long time.

Well done Jojo and Jordan!!!

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:43 am

I read that when JoJo started doing the flipping while in college, it was as a rental property business for herself. So I can understand how she has 16 properties. If I remember right, her mom backed her getting started.

I do love how Jordan was willing to jump right in there with her during his off time from football.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:01 pm

Having a couple of rental properties is a lot of work, I can't imagine 16! Wow that's fantastic. You can't go wrong investing in property.

@HavaDrPepper in the link upthread posted by @Pinkpincess Jojo explains how she got started in reno's. Yes it all started with her mother.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:45 pm

I remember night 1 of Ben’s season when this bombshell first turned up, and was introduced as “JoJo, 24, Real Estate Developer” and I thought “sure girl”. Little did I know. Embarressed!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 pm

Did anyone watched the profit last night to get a sneak peak of cash pad? I missed it
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:48 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Did anyone watched the profit last night to get a sneak peak of cash pad? I missed it
Yes I did watch it. Very revealing in some aspects. It should show up in The Profits’ website on CNBC.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:52 am

I watched it. Here my recap:

- Short-term rentals is a joint business that J&J share
- It's not a flipper show but one about real estate investment and building for the future
- Right off the bat after they show a few seconds of the video with J&J imitating cows mooing and Marcus LeMonis says "you guys have great chemistry together" to which his co-host agrees.
- The co-host says "I don't care what they show, I just wanna watch them".
-They are establishing a brand so that regardless of the properties that guests stay at, there's the same standard across the board (of course the plaque with their logo on each property helps with that).
-J&J cover the renovation, marketing, listing etc. They ensure that homeowners get a fixed cheque every month ($700) regardless of whether the short-term rental is occupied or not. If the rentals make anything over the fixed amount, then J&J pocket that.
- When JoJo said she has 16 properties, Marcus turns to Jordan and says, "honestly dude you're kind of f*&^%$ because the bar is set kind of high" . To which replies, "Yeah, you're telling me!".
-After the 4yr contract is up with the homeowners, the homeowners can decide to renew the partnership or buy them out.
-JoJo does floor plan and layout etc. before seeing the property in person. They however view the properties on video before making a decision.
-JoJo is the one who stays on budget and Jordan is the one who splurges.
-Marcus invited them to call him if they have a dead property that's not making money.
-Marcus asks who ultimately makes the decision if they don't agree. JoJo says I don't always get what I want, which I feel like I should...I don't". laugh out loud
-J&J hire a management company that oversees some of the properties post remodeling.
Marcus comments again how J&J are great together.

The host and hostess were really blown away by what they were able to accomplish with the properties. THE END.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Cash Pad - Premiers Thursday July 25 9 PMET/PT - Discussion

+9
vernie113
elena.shayk
Linds911
Isabel123
albean99
Fangirl26
blueblues
Longhornfan
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: