SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Last week he cleaned up his vehicle for a trip to Tahoe. That might be where he went. He has been doing some stuff up there lately that might be part of his future website.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:16 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Last week he cleaned up his vehicle for a trip to Tahoe.  That might be where he went. He has been doing some stuff up there lately that might be part of his future website.
His website is up, actually. I don't know what I expected it to be but it's just an extension of his IG profile. Nothing major to view there..so, don't know how Tahoe fits in that. Maybe he's visiting his friends or just chilling out by the lake himself

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:17 am

Tia posted about a product that is a video feed for pets that can also dispense snacks on command. Look at Beccett's comments on the post.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 29 Pictu205
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2KyrtRnJ07/

@respect_is_earned I think Garrett is home..based on Becca's recent IG story. Maybe he was away because he drove his parents back to Manteca.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:42 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 29 Bdtime10

On adjustments
"Becca: ....... I think the best thing that we did early on was to just continue to do what we would typically do on a daily basis and realize that one season of the show shouldn’t change who we are to our core.
Garrett: ...... We are both pretty chill, hard-headed and stubborn people who are learning to give-and-take as we go, while finding out how to love one another, travel, have fun, and do life together."

On sleep patterns
"Garrett: ...... In the middle of the night or shortly after, the pillow on my chest comes off and the sheets come over and I continue to slip into a deep REM until Becca shoots up unexpectedly and tells me things like “someone has broken into the house,” “bought all the tickets and there are no more,” “there is a man in the corner,” “we are all done and can never go back,” “there’s a spider on the ceiling,” or “THERE’S A MOUSEEE!”"

On fantasy suites
"Becca:...... All I can say about the fantasy suite bed is that it needed a new headboard after that slumber party 😉.
Garrett: ...... We didn’t sleep much…knowing that we weren’t going to be spending the next day together, so we took full advantage of each other and our time together! "

Full interview at https://katiecouric.com/2907-2/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:07 am

One thing that you have to say about them is they are SO happy. They are totally in love and supportive of one another. It is evident in their smiles...from the inside out.
So sweet to see. Nothing is forced between them. Can't wait to hear wedding bells.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:06 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MkpTtAGwh/
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 29 Bthela10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:59 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 29 Pictu208
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NmIhmB9A7/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 am

Garrett's IG stories last night were from Las Vegas at a trade show. He is manning a booth 9/10 and 9/11 that is promoting tourism and all the good things in the Tahoe Reno area. Looks to me like he is working with the tourism industry in Tahoe/Reno.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:03 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 29 Pictu209
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NM65Ilixm/
Beccett supporting local businesses at Carlsbad yesterday.

@HavaDrPepper Yes, he is.. And I am happy for him. He clearly loves the place and he enjoys the outdoors. I think he is a good fit for the job.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:08 am

https://twitter.com/renotahoe/status/1171203481748721665/photo/1
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 29 Eedzwb10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Becca’s sister is in labor!! She’s headed to Wisconsin! Excited for the Kufrin clan and Hope her dad is watching over them as his granddaughter comes into this world.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:50 am

I am happy for Emily and the Kufrin clan. Cheers to Becca being an aunt!
I am not gonna lie..I wanted Garrett to go meet the baby with her. Becca was so incredibly happy when Maverick was born and it was so heartwarming to see her interact with Garrett's family. I really wanted to see G in her nook of things, this time. But I guess that's not possible with Minno being home and Wisconsin & California being on separate time zones.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55