SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:40 pm

I don't think I read this in their thread before, apologies if it was already posted. I came here to post she is joining Ben Higgins on tour, but she also talks about her ring.

“No, so it’s massive. I think he made it extra big because they didn’t get my ring size before,” she explained. “So, when Garrett proposed to me, I wore it, [but] they take it away after.”

Despite the ring being too big for her hand, Kufrin said she wore it the whole week they were together in the Maldives, and only returned it to be resized when they flew back to the U.S.

Kufrin will be going on tour with Bachelor alum Ben Higgins for The Bachelor: Live on Stage show in February 2020.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/becca-kufrin-says-theres-a-bachelor-ring-graveyard/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think I read this in their thread before, apologies if it was already posted. I came here to post she is joining Ben Higgins on tour, but she also talks about her ring.

“No, so it’s massive. I think he made it extra big because they didn’t get my ring size before,” she explained. “So, when Garrett proposed to me, I wore it, [but] they take it away after.”

Despite the ring being too big for her hand, Kufrin said she wore it the whole week they were together in the Maldives, and only returned it to be resized when they flew back to the U.S.

Kufrin will be going on tour with Bachelor alum Ben Higgins for The Bachelor: Live on Stage show in February 2020.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/becca-kufrin-says-theres-a-bachelor-ring-graveyard/
The part about the ring is probably what she was going to say in the video posted above but was cut off by the interviewer.

Yeah, she was announced as co-host with Ben for that tour awhile ago.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:38 am

Link to photo
bachelornation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 48 Bkoof_19

Link to photo
bachelornation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 48 Claire10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:36 am

Becca in her new hair colour. Her eyes look more beautiful with this hair.

Link to photo
bachelornation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 48 Daniel10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:08 am

She's a natural with babies.
Link to photo

bachelornation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 48 Pictur45

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:38 am

I wanted to post about this yesterday but couldn't due to Internet troubles. I just want to (once again) appreciate these two amazing humans.

Garrett driving Becca to the hair salon is seriously fiance goals. Probably it's not a big deal for others but the men in my family would never care to do something like this - which makes G's actions seem special to me.

G driving up to meet Blake makes me realize how big his heart is. Even after being pitted against the guy on numerous occasions and getting tons of crap on a daily basis from everyone, both of them make an effort to keep in touch. It speaks volumes of the maturity all of them have.

B and G always make time for their families. Watching them interact with her cousin and her friend feels special. It's crazy that they both moved thousands of miles for each other and still have their own bit of family nearby.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:42 am

Becca was a guest co-host on the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast with Rachel. They talked about the first looks & bios of the contestants in the upcoming season.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:30 am

@respect_is_earned thanks for posting. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Becca Guest Bachelor Happy Hour

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Link to Becca's podcasts from last month

Bachelor Happy Hour with Tayshiaa Adams

Bachelor Happy Hour with Neil Lane

Almost Famous Podcast
(She's on it between 33.44 to 45.00)

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:06 am

I love that Garrett doesn't want the fame and is such a private person. But, I really wish he would do some interviews with Becca. I know facing the camera is a bit out of his comfort zone but I miss seeing them onscreen.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:01 am

Link to photo
bachelornation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 48 Pictur46

Link to photo
bachelornation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 48 Pictur47

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55