SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:52 am

Becca on her life with Garrett - BHH

Becca's in the hotseat at Bachelor Happy Hour Podcast and she talks about her life.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:48 am

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 49 Pictu257

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/
I am in love with this duo. Garrett cuddling with Minno is my favourite thing these days.

@respect_is_earned That podcast is amazing. Those two girls are special and cool together.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:52 am

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 49 Gy_yri18

gy_yrigoyen Our story is one for the books.
bkoof Love 2 love ya
missminnothecorgi Ewww, get a room mom and dad
jordan__kimball Season 14
ogrp Saw it from the very beginning and it was beautiful
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6OtfzLB4ti/

The last comment is from the Banjo guy in their season.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Can’t wait to catch up on these podcasts once vacation starts!!

I think I’m going to buy tickets to the bachelor live!!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:44 pm

@FMG2015 sounds like fun. Let us know if you do attend!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Article 1

Article 2

Article 3

Articles about Beccett published this week.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:13 am

Link to photo

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 49 Storys10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:08 am

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 49 Pictu258
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ZAoQ-BDBh/

bkoof This guys gets home today to all his ladies who have been waiting patiently to be in his arms again. I call dibs @gy_yrigoyen
gy_yrigoyen Haha love these! You first 😘

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:56 am

GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 49 Pictu259
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6VxaxHh6xK/

bkoof Remember when I said @gy_yrigoyen reminds me of my poppa dadeo? My two favorite guys, years apart, but finding a similar peace in nature. Thank gosh for new cameras, but I still love the vintage ❤

yrigoyenb So grateful for the beautiful gifts your dad gave this earth for all of us to love ❤. Thank you for loving our gift 💙😘
bkoof @yrigoyenb the best gift I could ever have 💖 love you

jkufy He had me at suspenders! My dear daughter, you have been blessed with a wonderful, loving father and now with this supportive, funny, loving partner.
bkoof @jkufy us Kufrin gals truly lucked out

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:36 pm

iampawsitive wrote:GameofThrones - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 49 Pictu259
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6VxaxHh6xK/

bkoof Remember when I said @gy_yrigoyen reminds me of my poppa dadeo? My two favorite guys, years apart, but finding a similar peace in nature. Thank gosh for new cameras, but I still love the vintage ❤

yrigoyenb So grateful for the beautiful gifts your dad gave this earth for all of us to love ❤. Thank you for loving our gift 💙😘
bkoof @yrigoyenb the best gift I could ever have 💖 love you

jkufy He had me at suspenders! My dear daughter, you have been blessed with a wonderful, loving father and now with this supportive, funny, loving partner.
bkoof @jkufy us Kufrin gals truly lucked out
In this world of messed up relationships, this is so uplifting and rare to view. I knew from the beginning of watching Becca as Bachelorette- this one was for her. Thanks for sharing.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:16 am

iampawsitive wrote:
bkoof This guys gets home today to all his ladies who have been waiting patiently to be in his arms again. I call dibs @gy_yrigoyen
             gy_yrigoyen Haha love these! You first 😘

This exchange is really cute.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:18 am

just me wrote:
In this world of messed up relationships, this is so uplifting and rare to view. I knew from the beginning of watching Becca as Bachelorette- this one was for her. Thanks for sharing.

So true.. Truly feel that her dad was guiding them together.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55