SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:53 pm

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 59 Pictu279
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/missminnothecorgi

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:24 am

Becca and Garrett's segment (11:20-19:00) on the Almost Famous Podcast. Becca talks about life on the road and what she has learnt about Ben. Starts at 04:00.  

Small recap:
Q: What about Becca turns Garrett on?
G: She does laundry and chores in lingerie  - that turns me on.
B: I walk around the apartment naked, sometimes in a robe..
G: OooH! Yeah, that's sexy! I'll be watching TV and Becca says 'Garrett, pay attention to me!'. I look over and 'aaaaoooowww okay!!'.
(Does Garrett walk around naked too?)
G: Sometimes I do! I am sure our neighbours can see us but..
B: He bends over naked and shakes his hips.
(Is that the plan for the tour bus?)
G: Nope. I'll meet up with her every two weeks but I'm not doing that on the bus.

Q: What about Garrett turns Becca on?
B: He rubs my ears and always lean in for me. He doesn't always mean to do it sensually but I just love that.

Q: Any injuries suffered during physical intimacy with each other?
G: Sometimes, I have very sore hip flexors.
B: We injured a headboard. It was an intense night but the headboard wasn't very sturdy too.

Q: What was your first restaurant to dine at together?
G: It was in NY.
B: Catch
G: But our first meal was a coffee and a croissant sandwich at GMA and I shouldn't have had the coffee.
(Did it make you poopy?)
G: It didn't make me poopy but I am an energetic guy & the coffee made me super energetic. I had to tell myself to calm down internally and finally when the prompter came on, only Becca said 'Good Morning, America!'
B: He was like a deer caught in headlights

Q: Becca, how is your relationship with Michael Strahan now?
B: I am upset that Ben has his number and I don't. Michael's amazing, so friendly and I love him.
G: She has a picture of him in a heart and Minno on her bedside table. I am nowhere in sight!

Source

Becca seems too excited with her new tour life. Ben talks too much IMO.
Garrett (even though he is nervous) has a really calming/soothing voice and keeps the segment funny.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:01 am

They are going to meet up once in every TWO WEEKS!!!! That's too long to stay apart.
Ever since the show has started, I miss seeing them together and it's just 3 shows in!

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:04 am

@iampawsitive it would have only been perfect if he pronounced lingerie as Kelsey (?) did...lingeree

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:11 pm

Link

Becca and Garrett are at the Valentine's Day special episode of Help! I suck at dating podcast between 46:00-58:33.

Towards the end, Becca mentions the possibility of a Bachelorette Live on Stage if this tour goes well with the audience. Do you all think she should be doing that and being in this tour life annually?

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:29 pm

I saw her in Bachelor Live and she is so natural in front of people - even mores than Ben! There are lots of professions that require one or both of the couple to travel for work and many have successful relationships. It's where you put your priorities and how well you communicate.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:41 pm

@Norcalgal My concern is not about her relationship. I have come to realize that Garrett will never hold her back. If she wants to do the next annual tours (which I think she wants to do), they will somehow make it work around that.

However, touring 66 cities on the road is stressful on a person's mind, body and soul. You live in a tour bus, travel constantly (sometimes by air or road), don't enough rest and stand on your feet 14 hours a day. It slowly kills you.

Is she ready for that? Moreover, I realize that Becca may like the limelight or she maybe great at this or the tour may just be a monetary opportunity for her but is it healthy to stay associated with the Bachelor World forever?

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:03 pm

@respect_is_earned only Becca and Garrett can answer your question!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 pm

@respect_is_earned

Many people live a tour life and have a wonderful life both on tour and off.  This tour is for 3 months out of 12. It may be a lot at once but if she enjoys it and Garrett is 100% behind her, she should do it.  Overall, it all depends on how the tour actually goes over if they TPTB do it again. They've only done a few stops. There's a lot more to go and her attitude could change by the end of it.  They don't have children at this time and she is able to do the travel. I'm sure that when the time comes that they start a family, she may have a different attitude about it.  Becca might as well strike while the irons are hot.

Also, think about the people that tour 8 or 9 months out of their year.  I'm thinking specifically of a country group I follow.  In the next week, they head to Europe for about 5 weeks of shows. They then do 1 show in Tampa right after they return then have 2 weeks off before they start touring in their bus around the US for 5 weeks.  They do 5 shows each week (Wed-Sun) and the 2 guys with children will fly home after the Sunday show to see their family then return on Wednesday.  And, this doesn't even include the times when the guys have to be in Nashville working on new music or filming videos.  They also include their spouses/girlfriends on some of their travels. I know the first time they went to Europe all of the ladies went along and they had a great times as they did the first time they played in Australia.  This band does plan breaks in their tour schedule to give the time to recharge that they need.

In the long run, this is between Becca and Garrett and only them.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:20 am

Just heard the latest episode of Bachelor Happy Hour where Bryan & Garrett were recapping the hometowns with Rachel & Becca.
Please give it a listen since it once again shows Garrett's humour and his honest & sincere outlook towards the show and life in general. The four of them had a great friendly energy and I wish the podcast had been longer. The podcast is linked here.

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 59 Beauty72

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:50 am

@iampawsitive The more I hear him, the more I like him (if that's possible). Where do you find such confident, laid-back, supportive yet hilarious partners?

Link

Link

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:20 am

Does anyone know if Garrett/his family is at the show tonight?
Becca mentioned they would be in the Modesto show while she was doing press and I checked that Modesto/Manteca are a 23 min drive apart. Garrett is pretty silent on social media the last few days.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55