SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 67 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:45 pm

Bachelorette Season 14, Episode 2

My favorite Beccett moments

1) Garrett's confidence and sense of security is visible when the date cards are read out. He congratulates every guy whose name is called out. You can tell it's not for show; he's genuinely happy that the guys are getting a shot at it.

2) He is loved by the others too. When his name is read out, the guys can be seen cheering him on and fist bumping. When Colton discusses his issues with him, its re-iterated that he's someone the others really value and consider as a friend. (Side note: I love Colton and Garrett's friendship)

3) He is competitive in the dodge-ball game but from the glimpses he plays the game in a sportsman spirit.

4) OMG! Becca looks straight at Garrett while toasting during the group date cocktail party. And Garrett's megawatt smile is so cute.

5) Their private conversation by the poolside is so adorable. The lighting creates a romantic setup around them and the lights make Becca's dress and eyes glitter. Or it is the joy of being in someone's company, can't really pinpoint.

6) Becca: 'Is it weird to get the FIR and then to go on a group date?' She is concerned about him.
Garrett: 'Yes and no. I'm just excited to get to spend as much time as I can with you. Selfish as sounds, I wish I had it all - the FIR, the first date...but I realize that any time is valuable with you and getting to know you is all it's about.' He respects the process and puts her over everything!

7) Garrett: 'I feel like you are the girl version of me.'

8) Becca's laugh is so pretty.

9) Becca: 'Garrett is pretty easy on the eyes. I always leave him feeling happy and I could really get used to this.'

10) Garrett's smile when Becca calls his name at the rose ceremony. Lightbulbs!

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:21 pm

@respect_is_earned Thank you for this. It makes me want to re-watch their season!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:39 pm

@respect_is_earned thanks for taking the time to do this.

This is a very common thing sleuthers look for to add to their list of who the F1 may be. It's a genuine moment, and a little clue they are giving their F1 reassurance. yes

4) OMG! Becca looks straight at Garrett while toasting during the group date cocktail party. And Garrett's megawatt smile is so cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:30 am

Fun facts:

1) According to Christon (the basketball dunking guy), Wills and Garrett were the best at dodgeball.

2) Colton said that he only shared his secrets with Jason and Garrett in the house.

3) Becca said that the producers asked her who her favourite guys were at the start of every date and she mentioned Garrett from the start. So, the producers set up their dates in private and secluded areas every time. Just like the pool side for episode 2.

4) It was really late, around 2 am when they were filming this date. Garrett was tired after playing dodgeball the whole day and was the last guy to talk to Becca on this date.

5) The producers told him to chat about something serious and he directly talked about his divorce (because he didn't want to hide anything form her, from the start). But the producers cut their conversation short and told them they had no more time and were needed back at the hotel/mansion. Becca was caught off-guard and Garrett didn't have any time to explain himself or the situation.

6) Becca thought Garrett was a producer-plant after this and started crying thinking, 'OMG! This is sabotage. They know how much I like him, he's the first guy I wrote about in my journal, I gave my rose and he's not real'.

7) But, as they were walking out from the arena, Becca's dress dress caught the heels and she tripped. Garrett saved her from 'a faceplant..probably the nastiest fall' and they started laughing hard. That eased the tension and they started kissing and making out & they danced under the street lights. It was their redeeming moment.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 pm

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Pictu284

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Pictu285

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Pictu286

Source: gy_yrigoyen IG live

Garrett and Becca went on IG live yesterday eve and it was the cutest thing I saw on the internet. Please go watch it, if you haven't done so already.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:43 pm

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Bkoof_38

bkoof If I was quarantined on an island, the 3 things I’d want is peanut butter, water bottles, and @gy_yrigoyen. What 3 things would you want? #throwback

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PsrCJBC0B/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:04 am

Two years ago, they had their first date.

Link to photo

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Pictur70

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:56 pm

respect_is_earned wrote:Two years ago, they had their first date.

Link to photo

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Pictur70
Does anyone have access to the video of their first dance? I remember watching it and thinking at the time how special they were together. I want to give a special thanks to respect_is_earned & iampawsitive. You are rewatching this very special couple falling in love admits all the chaos of the show and sharing with us the highlights. It is much appreciated.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:27 pm

@just me I think this is what you are looking for? It starts at 3:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7O4_8hH8yY&t=30s

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:32 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes! That is the video. Thank you so much.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:29 am

@just me Thank you so much. Your appreciation is accepted with open arms. I will be posting the recap on episode 3 soon. And I absolutely love the fun facts which @iampawsitive provides us with.

I have to say that seeing Becca and Garrett is like my hobby, now. They are so fun to watch. I often find myself grinning like a loon looking at their videos.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:52 am

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 67 Gy_yri35

gy_yrigoyen
🌱 Thank you agriculture 🍅 You’ve taught me the value of work ethic, long hours, failure, and success. You’ve taught me valuable life lessons, and allowed me to bond with my dad and brother over countless hours of labor, screw ups, stories, jokes, laughs, tales of who my sister was dating, curse words, and tasty lunches my mom would pack. You gave me the skills to think outside of the box, rationalize decisions, have my voice be heard over the heavy thrum of motors, and figure out how to fix the sh*t I broke. You allowed me to see more sunrises than my peers, drive before I lost my baby teeth, and makeshift a bathroom when I had to go. I was able to show you off on national television and tried to convey this same message to my now fiancee: ‘why I am this way today.’ Last but not least, I’m so proud of my dad for his decades of love, passion, dedication, and pride that he puts into work daily. He doesn’t get much time off, but he always finds a way to be there for his family. Here I’m trying to show off a tiny part of that in this video. Thank you, farmers across the globe, for continuing to provide for your people in this uncertain time, and continually caring for our planet 🌎

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Q4xhPpugM/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55