SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Bachelorette Season 14, Episode 1

My favorite Beccett moments

1) Garrett's beaming smile when he arrives and sees Becca in front of the mansion.

2) Becca's "Oh my God! That was so good!" when Garrett walks into the mansion.

3) Becca: "Garrett does remind me of home. I grew up fishing and hunting with my dad & to know Garrett does that. I am like you would fit in so well. My family would love him. I really like Garrett."

4) Garrett looking straight at Becca when she's talking to him about why she wants him to have the FIR. And him saying "Thank you so much" when she pins it on him.

5) Becca: "Since he pulled up in that minivan, I was smitten by him. That's so weird to admit but I loved it all. He's so easy to talk to and so sweet. So, to give him that rose, I felt so good."

6) There is so tenderness in the way Garrett holds her. He is so respectful and kisses her cheek. His megawatt smile and his repeated "Becca, I'm so excited" makes the situation so endearing.

7) Becca taking the lead and going in for the kiss first - yup! She knew what she wanted and went for it.

8) Garrett: "That kiss felt so good. I just wanted to hold onto her for the rest of the night. I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now."

Link
1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 F9073210

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by pikake Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:20 pm

respect_is_earned wrote:Bachelorette Season 14, Episode 1

My favorite Beccett moments

1) Garrett's beaming smile when he arrives and sees Becca in front of the mansion.

2) Becca's "Oh my God! That was so good!" when Garrett walks into the mansion.

3) Becca: "Garrett does remind me of home. I grew up fishing and hunting with my dad & to know Garrett does that. I am like you would fit in so well. My family would love him. I really like Garrett."

4) Garrett looking straight at Becca when she's talking to him about why she wants him to have the FIR. And him saying "Thank you so much" when she pins it on him.

5) Becca: "Since he pulled up in that minivan, I was smitten by him. That's so weird to admit but I loved it all. He's so easy to talk to and so sweet. So, to give him that rose, I felt so good."

6) There is so tenderness in the way Garrett holds her. He is so respectful and kisses her cheek. His megawatt smile and his repeated "Becca, I'm so excited" makes the situation so endearing.

7) Becca taking the lead and going in for the kiss first - yup! She knew what she wanted and went for it.

8) Garrett: "That kiss felt so good. I just wanted to hold onto her for the rest of the night. I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now."

Link
1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 F9073210

Thank you for the sweet reminders of why I liked this couple from the beginning! clapping!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:07 am

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 Garret13

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 F7997b10

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkS8mFllaqK/ and https://www.elitedaily.com/p/becca-kufrin-garrett-yrigoyens-body-language-on-the-first-night-of-the-bachelorette-is-so-strong-9226005

Fun facts:

1. Garrett had no clue of what the FIR was. Colton and Blake were his roommates & they (along with Jason) coached him pretty much about everything Bachelor mansion related.

2. He was very surprised that she gave him the FIR.

3. Garrett wanted to walk in with the fishing rod and do the fly-fishing bit on his entrance. But his producer guided him and led him to the minivan. He made a list of everything that he wanted in the van and ended up asking for too many items.

4. He noticed Becca's smile right way but was blown away by her accent. He thought she was taller than any other girl he had dated.

5. Becca walked to the van and wanted to eat the orange slices there. G was apprehensive about B spoiling her dress and asked if she was sure. She replied 'Heck, yeah!'.

6. The fly that Garrett gave her on night 1 is currently around the neck of a duck toy Becca's dad carved on the bedroom TV stand in their apartment.

7. Garrett was the first guy Becca wrote about in her journal.

8. Becca didn't want the other guys to be jealous of the FIR recipient given that they usually ended up the winners. She says that she saw how comfortable Garrett made the other guys in such a short period of time & how friendly he was. She immediately knew that he would be able to handle & overcome any incoming jealously from the guys.

9. That tie he wore on night 1 makes multiple appearances throughout the season around the necks of other men.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:11 pm

@iampawsitive I am loving all the fun facts! Thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:18 pm

@iampawsitive thanks for doing this!! Great recaps! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:38 pm

@iampawsitive rock

And Fact #7 is my favorite!

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:55 am

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 Bkoof_37

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof

First of all, a big thank you to Becky and all the medical staff who are working non-stop in this crisis, without thinking about their health and making so many sacrifices along the way.

Secondly, kudos to Becca and Garrett for being available to babysit whenever Jeff & Becky need help with the baby. That's what family is for. They step up when you need them.

And thirdly, every time Becca refers to a member of G's family as her 'in-law', my heart starts pounding thinking of the day it becomes a reality.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:08 pm

Thank you to Rebecca and all the other nurses and doctors helping those in need right now!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:18 pm

1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 3552228123 to her and all those working tirelessly to save lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:35 pm

Someone asked Garrett in an AMA yesterday if Becca will take his last name after marriage. And he said that it's totally up to her to decide what she wants to do. It's her name and he's going to love her the same way always, irrespective what she chooses to do.
His answer stole my heart.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:09 pm

That was so sweet when he said that.

On a semi-related/unrelated note... my neighbor's son got engaged over the weekend. His fiancee when posting about it on FB made the comment that she has convinced him to take her last name.

Her last name - Miller.
His last name - Miller.

I teased them about it last summer and they just laughed and agreed how much easier things will be for her!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 am

Throwback to week 2 which I will review next.

Link
1 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 66 Balock10

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55