SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettereunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Mon May 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Lots of drama in that preview.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettereunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Mon May 06, 2019 11:02 pm

Hmmm, Luke didn't come off too well in that preview....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon May 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hmmm, Luke didn't come off too well in that preview....

Either did Jordan and we know how that turned out !
Editing

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Yep....Hannah comment was “why does every guy here dislike you”...Also Mike called Luke a pathological liar....this is really bad for Luke IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 06, 2019 11:05 pm

USAGold wrote:

Editing

Eehhhh but Jordan never screamed in someone’s face. Editing or not, not a good look.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 06, 2019 11:06 pm

USAGold wrote:

Editing
I am sorry but Jordan’s drama was not with guys on the show...it was family issues that TPTB tried to bring up and also RS spreading rumors...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon May 06, 2019 11:10 pm

mercieme wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Editing
I am sorry but Jordan’s drama was not with guys on the show...it was family issues that TPTB tried to bring up and also RS spreading rumors...jmo.

Some of the guys were mean to him and said things to Jojo about him acting privledged etc probably cause they were jealous if they thought he was a front runner !
IMO

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 06, 2019 11:10 pm

Maybe the guys don't like Luke because at that point they feel he's the front runner ( similar to Jordan )  He makes it to F3 so she must see something in him that SHE likes. Its about what she wants and who she sees as the better fit for her. Similar to Colton , the heart wants what the heart wants. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon May 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Jolena wrote:Maybe the guys don't like Luke because at that point they feel he's the front runner ( similar to Jordan )  He makes it to F3 so she must see something in him that SHE likes. Its about what she wants and who she sees as the better fit for her. Similar to Colton , the heart wants what the heart wants. jmo

Totally agree ! Excited to see it all play out !
Love her

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 06, 2019 11:15 pm

USAGold wrote:
mercieme wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Editing

Some of the guys were mean to him and said things to Jojo about him acting privledged etc probably cause they were jealous if they thought he was a front runner !
IMO
Chad was the only one that said that and Chad as we know got into it with many of the other guys. I am not against Luke but what the preview showed is what the spoiler sites have been reporting on, so yeah pretty much Luke having issues with the other guys is a fact...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 06, 2019 11:15 pm

Sprite wrote:All the Bachelorettes are either married/engaged with kids or in a relationship...other than Andi...who has barely uttered a word.
I don’t think she plays well with other females in the sandbox. She has to be queen bee. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon May 06, 2019 11:16 pm

I wasn't too thrilled with the announcement of Hannah as the B'ette but was warming to her in her early scenes with CH. Then they started showing preview scenes of her season and some of my doubts began to resurface.

Guess I will try to keep an open mind since I have no idea why TPTB chose to show those specific scenes.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
notarose
nd4reality
pavalygurl
albean99
alwayscooking
Kashathediva
Jolena
sbolduc
mercieme
USAGold
Billysmom