SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettereunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 06, 2019 11:19 pm

@Sparkler
I thought Jillian's fiance was rude when she was trying to give a toast (on tv) when he tried to be funny (I guess), telling her that there is spit up on her shirt. That struck me as rude.
ITA. I think he is rude to her in general.
I thought Jillian looked very frumpy at the reunion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettereunion - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 06, 2019 11:43 pm

I was surprised by the amount of Luke in the preview.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 06, 2019 11:54 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I was surprised by the amount of Luke in the preview.  
He is central to the season plot IMO for sure...ahem when you are disliked by the other guys, you got to be I suppose.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue May 07, 2019 12:32 am

Darn I was hoping to have an unclouded contestant to root for...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 07, 2019 12:35 am

Aw, that’s sad if they just dissed Meredith by not asking her. I liked her season and am sorry about everything she’s been through. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the show but especially the reunion. I enjoyed seeing the Bachelorettes and their conversations with each other. It seems like they had a lot of fun together. 

I watched the preview and don’t have a clue who anyone is. I’m not unspoiled but am not paying attention. It seems like the usual drama so nothing new.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 07, 2019 1:06 am

Im surprised in the previews that they showed Luke losing it. Having a temper like that  is never good . I don't know if that's how he is all the time or perhaps someone really provoked him to a point of exploding. Excited to see how it all goes down.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 07, 2019 2:34 am

I have to say I enjoyed this much more than I expected. This show is a cultural thing now and it was fun to look back and also to see Hannah's hometown. I like her more and more each time I see her.
Luke's edit does him no favors. I know they "frankenbite" but as Kypton said, "they can't show it if you didn't say/do it". I am always wary of someone who many/most of the other cast
members dislike. This was Linc in Becca's season and we know how that turned out. It is Luke when Hannah has the red dress on, so that mystery is solved. laugh out loud.
I thought Jed came across far more likable than I expected. Mike has a good edit and I'm looking forward to him...also, Tyler C, Connor S and Pete came across decently to me. I'm looking forward to the season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 07, 2019 8:24 am

I’ll read through this thread later.
Loved the special but have 2 gripes. Sorry if someone had already mentioned this upthread.

1 why was there so much of the Bachelor content ? Shouldn’t they have focused on the Bette series ? Since it was their special.
2 they should  have givien way more on the successful ladies Trista, Ashley Des and their families.
Oh wait ! No time since they showed us so many scenes from the guys series which they could have devoted some future show.
ALl JMO.

ETA

3 Go away Nick. You sickened me on Andis season and haven’t left my screen since then. Just go.

4 I liked the comparisons of cross relashionships with the ladies. Nick again of course. :crazed

5 love the RB section. My neice and I were swooning over him.

6. Kaitlyn also annoyed us. Her face looks so twisted and old. Not a good look for a young lady.

7 the season promo - full of drama. Hannah looks fantastic.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 07, 2019 12:41 pm

I would have enjoyed each former Bette having a segment filmed of their life now. They all have access to cameras so it would have been fun if they each created a slice of life in 2019 package. That combined with reuniting in LA for girl chat would have been better IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 1:03 pm

@nd4reality you know we’ve been on the same team for many times, but when it comes to Nick....anyway, I think TPTB must love him to have him back as the only Bach yesterday!

I was disappointed that Ashley didn’t get much time to talk about her family. That’s the one season I regret not watching.

Never liked Kaitlyn. Still not digging her. Did she miss her top? Sorry K fans!

I remember some people saying how gorgeous Deanna was before but never feeling it. However, I think she aged very well and is very pretty. Funny how things worked out for her. Very happy for her.

Oh RnB my heart melted with Rach when he gave her the hankie. I feel he has such quiet confidence to be her rock. I can go on and on ! But very excited for them!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue May 07, 2019 1:32 pm

Jolena wrote:Maybe the guys don't like Luke because at that point they feel he's the front runner ( similar to Jordan )  He makes it to F3 so she must see something in him that SHE likes. Its about what she wants and who she sees as the better fit for her. Similar to Colton , the heart wants what the heart wants. jmo
JMO also Jolena. I think the producer's made Luke look bad on purpose and if he was receiving her attention from the beginning- a lot of jealousy and therefore setting him up to look bad took place. They could make anyone look bad if they picked a sentence or scene without the full context being shown. To tear apart a person's reputation for the sake of their drama - IMO  is cruel. Some go on the show knowing this can happen - others do not realize it till it is too late. Sad. When we see him in the final 2 we will realize why Hannah chooses him. The whole show is supposed to be about her choice as you pointed out. All JMO.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 07, 2019 10:37 pm

I really enjoyed the show. I've watched every season. It's nice to see them all today in successful relationships (except Andi) and happy. I loved the "confessional" parts that they did. Ali and Frank- whoa?!? I loved the part where Jillian and Ali were comparing notes on Jake. Ali used to be one of my least favorites, but I have warmed up to her.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette Reunion - May 6th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
notarose
nd4reality
pavalygurl
albean99
alwayscooking
Kashathediva
Jolena
sbolduc
mercieme
USAGold
Billysmom