SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Wed May 08, 2019 2:26 am

sdmom wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Amberly wrote:First and foremost - all the best going forward for Gypsysarah!!

For the preview with Peter (photo) - hasn't there been some significance in the past with getting the date with the fireworks?  Great to get a bit of information - quiet for so many
days - thank you, smg2587 for the find.

The only 1 I can remember right now is Peter from Rachel's season getting fireworks the first 1on1 that season. I'm sure there is more but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.

I vaguely remember Nick in Andi’s season also got fireworks , so I asked in his fan thread. Here’s the answer I got:

Fireworks on the group date at the monastery where he was given the group date rose which gave him a guaranteed hometown.

So two F2 in the past got fireworks in their dates. If the pattern holds true:my very bold prediction:
Tyler f1
Peter f2
Luke f3
Jed (the awkward HTD monkey jump, whatever his name is) f4
Ooh this is my first time seeing this post but this is how I think it’ll shake out too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 2:26 am

@sdmom... I heart you so much for posting that...yep remember us discussing that..well done to everyone for realz. Sleuthing rules y’all !!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 2:28 am

@mercieme bestbud!

Another proof: screencaps don’t lie!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Wed May 08, 2019 2:31 am

I will go this way based on the dates.
f1 Peter
f2 Tyler
f3 Luke
f4 Jed

This will be based on if Peter got the first 2 ID (Ep3 & EP6). I will follow the old seasons 5-7 individual dates.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 08, 2019 2:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I hope Hannah is smart enough to get rid of Luke herself. A Peter and Tyler final 2 could salvage this season. JMO.

one can only hope...someone on reddit said they sent all the bad tea about Luke to Hannahs family and they know.... i guess they could bring it to Hannahs attention at the MTP??

It's really a whole new ballgame with SM involved. While I cringe for the families to read all the stuff about their child, I am glad info can at least be brought up at MTP. TPTB have had the upper hand in controlling the message for so long, it is good to get some outside help to those involved so they can let their child know, giving them more info to make an informed choice.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 2:37 am

I've seriously never cheered like that when reading a spoiler before! Hopefully he's correct, I do not want Hannah ending up with her own version of Josh Murray. I also think that if it is correct, that Luke is going to get the complete villain edit and won't be protected at all. When was the last time the villain made it this far? Courtney on Ben F's season?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 08, 2019 2:39 am

Peter as heartbroken F2 makes a ton of sense for the next bachelor. He's age appropriate, has a career, really cute and not in a douche-y way, believable as someone who does want to settle down, and his former coworker who posted on reddit about him only had great things to say. He was really prominent in the most recent promo (which makes me think he's definitely one of their top choices) and Tyler as F1 is getting more and more likely with how hidden he was. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 2:41 am

Well... as @sdmom posted......SCs don’t lie...therefore based on the current set we have..... my prediction is that Mr “I just love her little southern voice and I could listen to it all day long” is going to take it out....but we continue to sleuth stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 2498057887

Last edited by mercieme on Wed May 08, 2019 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 08, 2019 2:49 am

We had an internet outage in my area all afternoon til about an hour ago. I was too happy to tune into see RS' spoiler!!!! 2pop Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 2:51 am

On another note, I will actually make sure to watch MTA this time around....looking forward to the Garrett / Luke P part deaux blow out that I expect producers to be planning as we speak giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed May 08, 2019 2:57 am

I'm also super happy the FIR streak is broken. Next season will be fun to sleuth now as well.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 08, 2019 6:48 am

sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Amberly wrote:First and foremost - all the best going forward for Gypsysarah!!

For the preview with Peter (photo) - hasn't there been some significance in the past with getting the date with the fireworks?  Great to get a bit of information - quiet for so many
days - thank you, smg2587 for the find.

The only 1 I can remember right now is Peter from Rachel's season getting fireworks the first 1on1 that season. I'm sure there is more but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.

I vaguely remember Nick in Andi’s season also got fireworks , so I asked in his fan thread. Here’s the answer I got:

Fireworks on the group date at the monastery where he was given the group date rose which gave him a guaranteed hometown.

So two F2 in the past got fireworks in their dates. If the pattern holds true:my very bold prediction:
Tyler f1
Peter f2
Luke f3
Jed (the awkward HTD monkey jump, whatever his name is) f4

That’s a post I made on May 3.
Let’s see if my other predictions come true, stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 3806527698

Guys, let’s sleuth until the end! Meet me at the SC thread! bestbud!

As far as fireworks goes, here's what I got from my notes of past seasons. I tend to think that Peter may be the F1 and Tyler the F2. Just a gutt feeling and because of some research of Peter's past and hers lining up for a lot of it.

S8 F2 ID IN PRAGUE HAD FIREWORKS - ARIE
S9 F3 ID IN MADEIRA HAD FIREWORKS - BROOKS - WAS SUPPOSED TO BE f1/2
S10 F2 ID MONESTARY GD ALONE TIME - NICK -
S11 F1 ID IN SAN ANTONIO FIREWORKS - SHAWN
S12 F1 ID IN PUENTA DEL ESTA FIREWORKS - JORDAN
S13
S14

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29