SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SpinCycle Wed May 08, 2019 7:10 am

I think if i'm not mistaken Colton got the firework date in Las Vegas EP5?
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed May 08, 2019 8:01 am

Hannah wear red clothes match that where kiss Luke P.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 08, 2019 8:12 am

Good news. Not sure why she took him so far when she clearly had doubts herself.

Better late than never I guess.
At least it’s not a repeat of past seasons with bad edits for the f1 and watching the lead fall apart.maybe she will get her HEA after all.

At the end of the day, Hannah knew he was not her pick because she did not give him the second ID. He was never going to go far. To the end ( though it looks like CH is trying to spin that she won’t ‘get there ‘ laugh out loud.

Im glad he was out at F3 because I did not like that the family was provided ‘tea’ by those fans. That would have no impact on the storyline since her MTP would have happened at the F2 stage. It was her own judgement and that for me is way better.
The families did not have to deal with guiding and cajoling an unwilling child.
she made the decision. Good on her.

Not sure which of the two match for her, will have to wait and see their personalities but I like Peter of the two.

Maybe just not for Hannah. Imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 08, 2019 8:42 am

Well Hannah done shocked the hell outta me. I hoped this was RS' big news. Hopefully Jed was the F4 elimination. I have zero interest in that guy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed May 08, 2019 8:51 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 9:03 am

What amazing news! The streak is broken! Really looking forward to this season and how it all plays out. Go Hannah!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am

Just the fan clips we have seen(and the new promo) I could not see her choosing Luke.. the unedited clip of her and Tyler she seems to enjoy him.. now Peter we haven’t seen much about him.. he is the dark horse for sure!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Wed May 08, 2019 11:02 am

I picked Peter from the first photos! There’s an openness and honesty to his expression and he looks as if he has integrity. That’s what i see in Hannah, too. His IDs have been hidden except for a photo at the fireworks. Fireworks have guaranteed every time that the guy is in the final 2. I think he will be F1. If he isn’t, i hope he will be the next bachelor, but it might be Mike.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 08, 2019 11:04 am

So happy to see the FIR streak broken!
I love when the early front runner doesn’t end up winning and it’s someone more hidden.

To me Luke was too and centre in the promos and those fan pictures/videos Hannah definitely seemed to be distant. So I am not totally surprised.

With the last three, she seemed waaaaaaaaay more into Tyler than Jed. Jed she didn’t seem excited at all to see. And Pete is the sleeper. Both Tyler and Pete were the less obvious guys in the promos. I am going with those two arms her top two guys. I am thinking Tyler is F1, but would love the dark horse Pete to come through.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 12:00 pm

@Aunties_Love Rachel’s f2 Peter also got fireworks. Please add to your notes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_13)

Peter got the first one-on-one date with Rachel; they flew with Rachel's dog Copper to Palm Springs to attend BarkFest by BarkBox. Rachel gave Peter a rose at dinner, and they kissed during a fireworks display

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 12:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:Peter as heartbroken F2 makes a ton of sense for the next bachelor. He's age appropriate, has a career, really cute and not in a douche-y way, believable as someone who does want to settle down, and his former coworker who posted on reddit about him only had great things to say. He was really prominent in the most recent promo (which makes me think he's definitely one of their top choices) and Tyler as F1 is getting more and more likely with how hidden he was. All jmo.

Sorry about the double post, but I also feel Mike has the potential to be the first black Bachelor. He’s 31, a portfolio manager, been to 30 countries, all sounds promising! CH (mouthpiece for the show) seems to like him, he had two SD dates in Scotland and Amsterdam- enough screen time to make an impression on the viewers. Let’s see what kind of edit he gets.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 12:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Peter as heartbroken F2 makes a ton of sense for the next bachelor. He's age appropriate, has a career, really cute and not in a douche-y way, believable as someone who does want to settle down, and his former coworker who posted on reddit about him only had great things to say. He was really prominent in the most recent promo (which makes me think he's definitely one of their top choices) and Tyler as F1 is getting more and more likely with how hidden he was. All jmo.

Sorry about the double post, but I also feel Mike has the potential to be the first black Bachelor. He’s 31, a portfolio manager, been to 30 countries, all sounds promising! CH (mouthpiece for the show) seems to like him, he had two SD dates in Scotland and Amsterdam- enough screen time to make an impression on the viewers. Let’s see what kind of edit he gets.

I thought from looking at the promo that Mike or Peter were the contenders for the next lead. There's some b roll footage of those two and no one else. I wonder if the HTD switch between Peter and Garrett had anything to do with Peter as the next Bachelor.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29