SELECT CONTENT

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by lipsis Wed 18 Nov - 15:48

Anybody know why they are moving to Nashville? It seems that they are living with Kevin's parents in Indiana until they find a place and settle in Nashville. I thought they recently bought a big house in California?

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Samuel10Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Samuel10 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Family10Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Samuel15Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Wed 18 Nov - 21:30

^^ Yeah I'm curious too. I don't always watch her IG stories so maybe she mentioned there why they are leaving California.. She always seemed like she loved living near the beach and Kevin is a co-host on a radio show.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 8367-910 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 I_got_13 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed 18 Nov - 23:48

I didn't even recognize her in that photo....?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Thu 19 Nov - 1:26

Ali's last day on Home and Family on Hallmark channel she said they wanted to be closer to their families

Annie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 19 Nov - 13:44

I'm glad she caught it early. She'll be more aware now and will know what to look for. I have a friend who is an avid golfer. He had skin cancer on his ears even though he always lathered up with suntan lotion and wore a hat. He caught it early too and never had any issue's after that.

@Annie I remember reading that awhile back now. Not sure if it was in her blog or where I read it but at the time they were considering moving to be closer to families.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 26 Dec - 19:05

It looks like they moved 2 months ago. Snow pic!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJOr0rwHbr6/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat 26 Dec - 19:08

@GuardianAngel Looks like a nice neighborhood to raise children - plenty of neighbors to keep an eye on them!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed 3 Mar - 23:41

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9n82Nn0re/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 8367-910 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 I_got_13 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 3 Mar - 23:51

Congrats Keven and Ali!

Four years later and they have a cute little family.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri 7 May - 17:16

https://people.com/parents/ali-fedotowsky-husband-kevin-manno-kids-nashville-move-difficult-transition/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat 8 May - 0:00

I’m glad that Ali's making friends. It’s got to be hard to move during a pandemic. We loved living there and got way more company than being in Texas.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 8 May - 1:48

I'm glad it appears she is more comfortable and settling in.

Why did they move?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

+13
pikake
Annie
Billysmom
Linds911
lipsis