bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by lipsis on Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Anybody know why they are moving to Nashville? It seems that they are living with Kevin's parents in Indiana until they find a place and settle in Nashville. I thought they recently bought a big house in California?

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Samuel10Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Samuel10 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Family10Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Samuel15Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:30 pm

^^ Yeah I'm curious too. I don't always watch her IG stories so maybe she mentioned there why they are leaving California.. She always seemed like she loved living near the beach and Kevin is a co-host on a radio show.

PINKHEART  #SeanCat #Jaitlyn #Shefani  PINKHEART
1/26/2014 1/2019 10/17/2020

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Lowefa10 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 I_got_13 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Jaitly10 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Blake_10 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 They_a10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10722

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:48 pm

I didn't even recognize her in that photo....?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1609

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie on Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:26 pm

Ali's last day on Home and Family on Hallmark channel she said they wanted to be closer to their families

Annie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:44 am

I'm glad she caught it early. She'll be more aware now and will know what to look for. I have a friend who is an avid golfer. He had skin cancer on his ears even though he always lathered up with suntan lotion and wore a hat. He caught it early too and never had any issue's after that.

@Annie I remember reading that awhile back now. Not sure if it was in her blog or where I read it but at the time they were considering moving to be closer to families.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum