SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 -  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:45 pm

It just feels so soon to be talking about meeting these families. Are the seasons always this fast? Maybe it just feels that way because we had 5 hours of show last week.

Peter seems to be really far gone for Madison. She seems fine but she's another one who's just so young! He just sent home the oldest one there so will be interesting to see if he picks the youngest ones to move on. I have my doubts about Peter being really serious about this and that's part of the reason.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

1 -  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:05 am

Reminder: If you are spoiled you cannot post in a NON Spoiled thread. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:07 am

So far I'm not thrilled by Peter's choices. I don't see the appeal with Kelsey. She's so dramatic that she seems younger than her age.

Kelley makes me laugh going into the date but I don't think she realizes that Peter doesn't seem to care that much about maturity or people's careers (or at least we're not seeing that). My first thought is that it's foreshadowing that she's not getting a rose.

What's the deal with Victoria? She doesn't seem the least bit happy to be with Peter. Why in the world does he see himself with her? She's way too dramatic now and that doesn't bode well for the future.

Hannah Ann reading that list came across like a school girl talking to her boyfriend. I think my patience with these very young women (in years and/or in attitude) is getting shorter as the season goes on. I feel like he's only got one grown up left and it's Kelley so of course he doesn't keep her. Kelley's the only one I could see as Bachelorette and either way, she's way better off without Peter. I can't wait for this dud of a season to be over!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:23 am

Hello All! Non-spoiled and not loving the season. Glad there are a couple of us here!!

I agree with most everything you all have said. I watch for a love story, I don't see any developing here. Usually by this time even if I don't see things working out long term I have someone I am "rooting" for. In this group I don't have one, other than maybe Madison (who I was calling Megan up until this week - DUH!). I am at that point though where I feel like she is nice and has a chance for "normal" so should run for the hills because I have serious doubts about Peter's intentions.

Victoria P is "playing" Cassie and it irritates the living crap out of me. She needs to just go home or go back to Chase. Unless there are MANY hidden scenes between them that will be revealed later on I don't see a connection. I see her being whinny and Peter playing into it all. What is the appeal of someone like that?? In the convo we saw Monday she seems downright rude. There could have been plenty of editing but WOW he was taking crap from her. She is definitely angling for the role of B'ette. That is SO a season I will skip.

I was surprised that they showed Kelly in such a negative light, it was definitely meant as a sign she was going home. Good for her. She is a strong woman and needs someone on her level. I just wish they would have allowed for a more graceful exit.

With Kelsey there seems to be a connection. Is it mostly physical? Either way I can't get past all the crying. It seems from previews it runs in the family.

HannahAnn is just a baby to this 39++ mom  hehehe . My boys watch with me and she is only a couple years older than them. I can't see anyone at that age ready for marriage, but then again I am not sure Peter is there either.

I liked Peter on Hannah's season but it doesn't seem he has the strength for the lead role. He is being led by everyone else's opinions and feelings. I don't get the feeling he knows what he wants and by hometowns there is usually at least one strong, obvious mutual connection - don't see any here.

My prediction for the end - - -  F1 is Madison, she finds out that he slept with someone else on FSD and leaves. Then we have something like Colton/Cassie season of her coming back or Peter going after her (ABC cashed in on their first "No official Rose Ceremony, its likely they will try it again). Is there a proposal or not, I can't be sure. In previews Peter's mom says, "bring her home". To me that is Madison because she was there for their vow renewal and it seemed like it may be after FRC was to take place. If it is not Madison my second thought is Vic F makes it all the way with the games she is playing and I have not a clue what could happen with that scenario.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:35 pm

I agree with a lot of what you said, @locoforbach. I think Madison is his top pick at this point but could see him having a problem picking. I thought it was Victoria but he looks like he's getting annoyed with her although not enough to send her home. I guess he's a glutton for punishment.

By the previews, it has always seemed to me that Madison leaves once she finds out that Peter slept with someone and IA that his mom seems to be saying to bring her back. She's the only one they've met until now but we don't know when that happened so guess it could be someone else. it could be Hannah Ann but I don't see her leaving. Victoria definitely could but why would he want her back? giggling

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:53 pm

@locoforbach, hi yay for more posters! Hi, @albean99  Smiley  

Madi's 1:1 threw me for a loop.  scratch Madi’s story arc is finally starting with the rising action being the build-up to the FSD. Conflict exists here: for Peter, “Do I want to be the man that Madi needs and wants me to be?”; for Madi, “Will I stay if Peter and I can’t get on the same page?” As much as Peter seems inspired by Madi and knows that she wants him, I actually think that they’re incompatible for a long-term relationship based on this date. With it though, TPTB set the stage for the coming episodes, gave us the explanation for their unraveling, and also made a case for Madi as the Bachelorette with that 1:1.  

Predictions Based on Preview for the Rest of the Season: It shows Peter upset 3 times at the FSDs/finale:
1. in a plaid shirt and shorts at sunset (the one where he says, "My heart is broken right now.")
2. during his F3 RC with CH
3. during his FRC
I'm wondering if (1) happens when either Victoria/Kelsey leaves him during FSDs. For (2), I have a feeling that Madi only explains that she's waiting for marriage at the FSD dinner, and everything unravels because she’s the last FSD before RC. At the F3 RC, Chris says something to Peter, like, “Because of everything that happened last night,” so I’m wondering if maybe Madi doesn't show to the F3 rose ceremony after FSD, leaving just Hannah Ann (the part where Hannah Ann’s asking "I don't know what to do." in a PI). Hannah Ann then is the only one left to meet his parents, like Des’ season and even Colton’s.

BlondieGal once mentioned that the show often recycles previous seasons' plotlines but does the opposite with the ending: Colton went after the girl and got her; I’m guessing that Peter does go after Madison (if she leaves) at his mom’s bidding, but he doesn’t get her. And I’m also gonna guess that a woman returns at the FRC because of the foreshadowing of coming-and-going since episode 1. As for the FRC, I’d guess that it was going to play out like Ali and Des’ seasons where the lead had time to acclimate to the last person standing, and Peter was going to propose to Hannah Ann at FRC. Either he deals with the return of the ex (be it Victoria F., Madison, Kelsey, or someone else) and learns from the Aaliyah mistake to propose to Hannah Ann, or he's overwhelmed and everything changes.  Peter's big conflict is "Who loves me as much as I love her?" Whichever woman resolves that conflict for him is his F1. Wild theories, huh? giggling

Last edited by veg_out on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 am

@veg_out I like all of your thoughts. I could see any of that happening. I wasn't considering Madison for the B'ette, but I like that WAY BETTER than Vic.

I didn't consider H.A for F1 because she is and seems so young (Madison at 1 year older appears much more mature). I could see Peter choosing her though, she has that "idolize you" thing going and I think he likes that.

Each week that goes by I can also see Kelsey as his F1. TPTB are moving her from the emotional bully with a champagne obsession to the fairly confidant, advice giver, and minimal drama on dates w/Peter. What I fear with Kelsey is that she needs to be comfortable in her own skin before giving herself to someone. I feel like she thinks she would be lucky to end up with Peter, which is OKAY, but she also needs to know Peter is lucky if she chooses him. She is the polar opposite of VicF.

Normally I do not care for hometown dates because it always ends up just the opposite as they are edited but next week looks good. Seems there is some true interaction between Peter and the women, not just overbearing fathers deadhorse
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:53 pm

@locoforbach, really good thoughts! I agree with you that Hannah Ann seems an unlikely F1. Could she though be the last woman standing because the remaining women self-eliminate? Hmm.  scratch

The FRC is a mystery to me. Here're more scenarios considering some of yours and @albean99 's comments:Embarressed!
1. It's a normal FRC with his F2 women (I feel fairly certain that HA is at the FRC based on the preview), but his F3 sends a message or tries to return. He pauses to consider only to decide it's too late, so he proposes to either Hannah Ann or the other F2.
2. It's a normal FRC with his F2 women, his F3 intervenes somehow, and he postpones the FRC til the ATFR b/c she's who he really wants (the "my heart is broken" girl).
3. It's a normal FRC with the F2 women. He sends his F2 home, but his F1 is the one who sends the last minute message via CH where she self eliminates, so Peter is actually alone.
4. His F4-F2 self eliminate and it's a Hannah Ann default ending; one of the self-eliminators returns at FRC, but he chooses Hannah Ann anyway.
5. His F4-F2 self eliminate and it's a Hannah Ann default ending; one of the self-eliminators returns at FRC becoming his F1 .
Any others?

If the CH FRC interruption is a message or return of an eliminated woman, who could it be? Victoria F, Kelsey, or Madi, imo. Crossing my fingers, but I suspect whenever things end with Victoria F. and Madi, Peter will be done: with Victoria, he'll decide to get off the rollercoaster, and with Madi, he'll realize that he can't be the guy she wants and deserves, imo. So if either returns at the FRC--I think Victoria F. is more likely than Madi--I actually can't see him moving forward with it.

If it's Kelsey, I could see that swaying his heart (their relationship is really interesting to me; they seem so emotionally connected). I'd love a Peter-Kelsey ending (huge soft spot for her PINKHEART ), too, but is her story arc ending with the transformation of the last two episodes? For her to win, maybe TPTB will introduce some conflict, i.e., the FRC return. For some reason, I think it's Victoria F. who surprises him there given their relationship pattern hmmm, but I'll hold onto hope that it's somehow Kelsey PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:55 pm

You've put a lot of thought into the scenarios, @veg_out. I'm not sure if Madison leaves at the f3 dates or when they have the LCD but the latter seems more likely to me. That would fit better with Peter's mom telling him to bring "her" back. I'm not sure she'd feel that way about Victoria because I think a mom would sense her conflicted feelings. I'm not sure why Hannah Ann would leave at this point.

I really don't enjoy one aspect of the HTDs and that's when the lead has to make every one of the f4 think that it's them. I especially felt that when he told Hannah Ann that he was falling in love right after her dad warned him not to.

I was just going to say that I don't like Kelsey's new highlights when I noticed that her sisters had identical ones. giggling They're a pretty family. Her sister seemed to have some insight into what I think will happen to Kelsey when Peter doesn't pick her (JMO of course).

Two down, two to go. It looks like drama has been saved for the last two.  1 -  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* - Page 4 4256136633

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:04 am

It's Madison's HTD and it was fun to see them at Auburn University. Bruce Pearl was the TV Vols coach so I have a soft spot for him. She seemed better at basketball than Peter. I think it was a mistake for Madison not to tell him about saving herself for marriage. It seems like she's his f1 in his eyes at this point.

My least favorite is last. Victoria's been a piece of work all season after coming across as miss shy in the beginning. Now she just spells trouble for me. Rolling Eyes I think Peter's also very into Victoria and overlooks her dramatic tendencies. He should heed the warning of his friend. More drama and Peter should leave her permanently. Probably won't though. He's a glutton for punishment.

Madison looks great at the RC! I think that Peter's going to keep Madison, Hannah Ann, and ..... Victoria. I don't know if I've seen a more clueless bachelor as he is regarding her. Well, I was right about her (and Kelsey). What a young f3! Two 23 yr olds and a very immature 26 yr old. Doesn't bode well, imo.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:40 am

@albean99, thanks, and your thoughts on Madi's possible departure make sense after tonight's episode. yes  

Some HTD reactions:
1. Hannah Ann: Hannah Ann is this season's Peter, imo. She's saying the right things, but I don't believe that she actually feels them. At this point in the season, I think she was his F2.
2. Kelsey: Huge soft spot for her. PINKHEART Sad to see her go, but at least Peter heeded one parent's advice.
3. Madi: During Madi's goodbye hug with her mom, I caught a glimpse of how young she actually is. In spite of that, she carries herself with such maturity and groundedness, and the right guy will build the kind of marriage and family that she seeks and deserves. I unfortunately do not see Peter as that guy. If he was in love with her, he would have been able to say it to her father, imo.
4. Victoria: Deep sigh. I was 100% confused. Did Peter date the woman who knows Victoria? What was she accusing Victoria of (my stream was spotty)? Regardless of that part, I believe that Victoria is his F1. IMO, he's still in that stage of life where he wants crazy, intoxicating love that's a rush rather than steady calm; Victoria expertly pushes & pulls to keep him on the hook (words of affirmation, crying, passionate arguments, leaving & coming back). Peter seems like he'll give her endless chances, too, though I thought he might get off the rollercoaster this week; for some reason, he equates a rocky dynamic with love and sees himself as fighting for what he wants...

As for the ending, I think maybe I got swindled by the preview, and none of my scenarios are on the nose laugh out loud If I had to say, he picks Victoria, but there's no engagement. I don't see either of them being interested in getting married, just having a relationship for a few months, and then moving on. Maybe that was Peter's goal from the jump. hmmm
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:48 pm

You might be right about Peter wanting Victoria, @veg_out, but I'm still not convinced she's his f1 at this point. I think he's holding back a little because of her pushing him away so much. Obviously he's giving her a lot of leeway that he wouldn't with someone else. I think the problem is he bought into her persona from early on and still wants to think that's her. I have a feeling that Peter is going to have a hard time deciding who to pick. I don't know if it really matters because I don't see him or any of the f3 being ready to settle down at this point.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

+4
veg_out
albean99
bluwavz
GuardianAngel
8 posters