SELECT CONTENT

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:39 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm like you. I have to work till 10pm tonight. By the time I get home and walk Winston, I will be pooched so I will put on my pj's, turn on the fire place and watch tv until midnight when I will bundle up a bit and watch the midnight fireworks from my back deck with a glass of iced wine.

We have had about three inches of snow so far today here in London and we have been having intermittent snow squalls so who knows how much there will be by tonight. What can I say? I like my creature comforts!

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 2 Images10

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:52 pm

And to our Australian posters - go easy on Sydney displaying the fireworks. As someone who has faced devastating fires the past few years in Northern California, it is important for life to be as normal as possible - both for you and for all who may wish to visit. You will need all the tourism revenue you can get to rebuild and no better way to do it than display that iconic bridge!

Happy New Year! And wishing you clear skies in the coming weeks.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:55 pm

Happy New Year to all our Aussie members! Prayers for everyone's safety during the horrific fires. sad

https://twitter.com/Reuters

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:17 am

We are having a bit of freezing rain right now but the temp's are right around freezing so hopefully it will be ok for all those out tonight and the thousands of people at the Bryan Adams outdoor concert.

It's the wind that's scaring me! It's awful, I hope it settles down or there won't be any fireworks in my area.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:36 am

I spoke to soon. It's snowing like crazy!! affraid

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:19 pm

I hope everyone has a great day with their special loved ones whether it be your spouse partner by yourself or your pet, wishing you all lots of love today and everyday!

For those who are alone, I hope the forum can bring you some smiles. Smiley

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 2 Valentines-day_650x400_71518530410

Good article on the history of Valentine.
Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:46 am

Hope everyone checked in on the board yesterday for Galentine's Day - most of our posters are female and having all of you to hash things out with is very special! Thank you for being such great gal friends!
heartglasses heartglasses heartglasses

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:12 am

Happy Family Day weekend to all the provinces who get to enjoy a long weekend and hopefully spend time with family. There are a ton of activities around me, and hopefully for everyone else too! Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 2 1122970954

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 2 KiSS-FamilyDay-1200x675-1024x576

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:11 am

yes

https://twitter.com/NiagaraParks

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:25 am

Nine years ago, many people on this forum who actively sleuthed on a forum called FORT, Fans of Reality TV were forced to find a new home since FORT disallowed any further sleuthing after Brad Womack (2) season. A member called Love_Me (founder) together with sanlee created this forum March 21 2011. It didn't take long for members to move over and continuing doing what they enjoyed, which was sleuthing. Ashley's season was the first Bachelorette's season on this forum. There have been amazing finds over the years, and you all continue to carry on the mission of the forum!

Then something went wrong. Aug 27 2013 was the last day Love_Me logged on. No one knows why. In order for the forum to have a new founder, the new Admin could not be transferred until 6 months plus 1 day lapsed since the last log in. sanlee was left on her own without any passwords and needless to say the forum was difficult to administer. March/2014 I offered to help in whatever way I could because I was familiar with setting up forums. What the forum needed was an Admin, and I agreed to take over. With sanlee's help, forumotion's help, and the existing mod's at the time, we were able to transfer over, not an easy process but we got it done. Because no one had access to passwords to organize anything, during the six month timeframe, there were hundreds of threads created by the members that were scattered all over the forum. A lot of organization went into immediate effect, See Archived Threads

several changes made to the layout of the forum, (always looking for more) and Rules were put in place, always with the goal of ensuring it was a fun respectful and fair forum for members to come to. Over the years many members from all over the world joined, we've added more shows more threads plus we've had huge participation from the International community with Bachelor and Bachelorette franchises from Australia New Zealand France Ukraine just to name a few, who are also amazing sleuthers!

With over 9000 members and close to 1,400,000 posts our goal has always been to be a fair and an inclusive forum, where anyone can join and voice their opinions without judgement. Also, to keep the art of sleuthing in the forefront and to teach others how to sleuth.

Today we celebrate 9 years of "friendship" and remember to thank Love_Me who took quick action in order for members to have a new home and to sanlee for helping out.

Thank you to all the mod's for all their help over the years, thank you to all the members who participate in one way or another. Thank you to the guests for visiting our forum since you wouldn't be here if we didn't interest you in some way. Thank you to all those who are always happy to help others in one way or another. bestbud!

I appreciate all of you and all of the kind words over the years sent to the mod's and myself, they are taken with gratitude!  blowkiss

Stats from our forum  thumbsup
Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 2 Captu305

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:14 am

Wow. Time flies.

Thanks for all you do @GuardianAngel. You are a wiz!

Thank you also to all our members and mods over the years. This is a great little virtual community. So glad to have this during this crazy time...much easier to keep social distancing and not worry about infecting one another!

Stay strong and safe everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2020 12:32 am

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers grandmothers furbaby mom's and anyone who provides a mother's love in any way! Enjoy your day, stay safe!

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 2 Mothers-day_759nidhi8

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

+10
maryl
chasus71
veg_out
Linds911
albean99