SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 21, 2019 3:07 am

Jolena wrote:I like Hannah and I think she is a sweet girl . But im not loving her as bachelorette at all. She's crying every 5 minutes and we're only 2 weeks in. I think she is way to emotional and I don't think guys find that attractive. IMO she's creating alot of the Drama. ... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887 jmo

I'm with you on the crying and it adding to the drama. Can't figure out if it's because she's young or if it is just her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 21, 2019 3:16 am

Norcalgal wrote:
Jolena wrote:I like Hannah and I think she is a sweet girl . But im not loving her as bachelorette at all. She's crying every 5 minutes and we're only 2 weeks in. I think she is way to emotional and I don't think guys find that attractive. IMO she's creating alot of the Drama. ... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887 jmo

I'm with you on the crying and it adding to the drama. Can't figure out if it's because she's young or if it is just her.

its her and i love it!! she knows she is a hotmess laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue May 21, 2019 5:37 am

Jolena wrote:I like Hannah and I think she is a sweet girl . But im not loving her as bachelorette at all. She's crying every 5 minutes and we're only 2 weeks in. I think she is way to emotional and I don't think guys find that attractive. IMO she's creating alot of the Drama. I'll watch but IDK about this season being a good one with the kind of ratings that TPTB expects from this show. I'm partial to Colton but in truth I don't think any of Hannah's guys can compare to him. (Geez , the girl says she's cold, and both times she says it the guys failed to offer their jackets).  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887 jmo

This is very interesting because I found Colton to be the one who always stirred up the drama, he wasn't handling the she-saids very well.

I know people will find her emotional but it sometimes bugs me when people think that if a woman is being too emotional guys won't find that attractive. For me personally, she can be as emotional as she wants if that means that's the real her. At the end of the day that's what I'm asking for, for her to be authentic. It rather shows how vulnerable she is which I find brave in such an environment tied with public scrutiny. She is being overwhelmed by all of this and she is what, 24? I think she is carrying this way better than I anticipated. all just my thoughts
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 21, 2019 6:39 am

For the first time in a loooooooooong time, I’m intrigued by the Bachelorette final couple. Tyler has such an interesting look, so unique compared to the basic bro mold of most of these guys and who you would guess she’d go for... and yeah... the way he looked at her. I can’t wait to see it progress! Jed is also great! She has a great F2, imo.

And Hannah’s emotions? That’s her most appealing quality, imo. Without that, she’s just your boring run of the mill Alabama pageant girl. The emotional responses are what make her relatable.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 21, 2019 7:46 am

Just caught up on all of your comments. I enjoyed last night's episode and give TPTB props for picking Hannah and for switching some things up already this season (like breaking down the 4th wall yet again last night).

I wasn't excited about Hannah B as the bachelorette when it was announced as I thought she was too you. So far, I'm actually liking her....fun-loving, less ditzy than she was portrayed last season, strong, poised and 'real'. TPTB must have known that she could carry the show and that Caelynn and Hannah G would just be too vanilla and boring. Kudos to them.

I like three of her four top four and just hope I can stomach the rest of the season with Luke P in there. He definitely got into Hannah's head early and it's going to take a lot for her to see the error of her ways. Not sure how his family can save him from himself....TPTB can slice and dice all they want but if Luke hadn't given them crazy material, they couldn't be showing it!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 21, 2019 10:27 am

Hannah is just so enjoyable to watch. She’s sweet, funny, endearing, and awkward in the best way. I’m pleasantly surprised and it’s nice having a season to look forward to again.

It’s also nice liking three of the final four. That’s refreshing for a change! I do hope that the rumors of Jed in regards to his previous relationship are not accurate because that would definitely tarnish my view of him, but right now, I really like him. Hannah had a great ITM when speaking about him. Watching her be giddy talking to Tyler was just the sweetest too. After watching last night it’s totally believable and makes sense that she eventually got over her lust for Luke and built solid relationships with Tyler and Jed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 21, 2019 11:17 am

Color me shocked. I LOVE this season where I thought I wouldnt care one way or another laugh out loud. Hannah is FIRE and a breath of fresh air this franchise desperately needed.

I am enjoying her F2 & looking forward to watching their relationships grow and develop. Her and Ty were cute AF last night & I can totally see how his calmness and love wins her over in the end.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 21, 2019 11:40 am

From the preview for next week, to me it looked like Hannah was already trying to pump the brakes with Luke. I didn't catch who she was with...it must have the night portion of a GD or the CP....but Luke seemed to be interrupting and it looked like she was asking him to wait. I hope that is the case, because that would mean she was already starting to think more clearly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue May 21, 2019 11:47 am

Sprite wrote:From the preview for next week, to me it looked like Hannah was already trying to pump the brakes with Luke. I didn't catch who she was with...it must have the night portion of a GD or the CP....but Luke seemed to be interrupting and it looked like she was asking him to wait. I hope that is the case, because that would mean she was already starting to think more clearly.
I saw the same thing. Hopefully it is an "instant physical attraction waning over time as her mind catches up" type relationship.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 21, 2019 12:29 pm

Why is her nose red all the time?  Nerves? Is she part reindeer? cantstopl  Inquiring minds want to know.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue May 21, 2019 12:35 pm

I think with Luke p she was just in lust with him and over time she used her brain and went with someone she has more in common than just lust because that eventually fades
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-recap-episode-2/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
timfan
Mommyof2
Relalou
Diana
Ash2214