SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:35 am

gossipinright wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Cleveland:
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (also located next to it is the USS Cod Submarine Memorial)
Cleveland Metropark Zoo
Cleveland Botanical Garden
Cleveland Museum of Art
West Side Market (open air shopping area)

Canton, Ohio (a couple hours south of Cleveland):
Pro Football Hall of Fame

Sandusky, Ohio (an hour or so west of Cleveland):
Cedar Point amusement park

Just a few things off the top of my head.

I live in Cleveland and these locations hit the nail on the head! We also have the Christmas Story House, which is a popular tourism place, could be an option. There's a smaller airport right on the water - could be something pilot related? We have Playhouse Square which they could do for a concert one-on-one. The fact that I'm sure our city was pitched to ABC when the Browns were super hot and hyped up (now they're 1-2 so we'll see by the time they film) - not sure if they'll go to the stadium itself for a one on one, or if it'll be a group date at the practice facility about 15 min away.

Isn't the Hall of Fame another place for a concert date? So they've got options there. I wonder if the 2 public dates are both individual dates. Becca had 2 during her week in Park City which was where they went after LA. Hannah had 2 during her week in Newport RI, the week after leaving LA. Both girls were ID - GD - ID during those weeks. Colton and Arie's schedules was the same that week.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:51 am

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame closes at 5:30 everyday so maybe they get to go in after hours and have a concert where artists get inducted! That would be sweet.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:00 am

lovelycrumpets wrote:The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame closes at 5:30 everyday so maybe they get to go in after hours and have a concert where artists get inducted! That would be sweet.

To add on: Looks like some events are happening.

October 2nd- Rock Hall Nights: Let's Dance from 6pm-9pm https://www.rockhall.com/rock-hall-nights-lets-dance

October 4th- Homecoming Dance for John Carroll University from 8pm-12am https://www.eventbrite.com/e/homecoming-dance-2019-tickets-72304842731

Those are both the public dates right? I think the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is out.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:26 am

lovelycrumpets wrote:
lovelycrumpets wrote:The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame closes at 5:30 everyday so maybe they get to go in after hours and have a concert where artists get inducted! That would be sweet.

To add on: Looks like some events are happening.

October 2nd- Rock Hall Nights: Let's Dance from 6pm-9pm https://www.rockhall.com/rock-hall-nights-lets-dance

October 4th- Homecoming Dance for John Carroll University from 8pm-12am https://www.eventbrite.com/e/homecoming-dance-2019-tickets-72304842731

Those are both the public dates right? I think the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is out.

Looks like you might be right. But I will say that in the past the concert dates have sometime not started until 11 p.m. They have a daytime activity, then dinner before the concert. Not to mention the production things in there as well. So the 2nd could still work although I give it a very low chance.

Wonder if they are changing up the schedule of dates and having the 2 ID's on consecutive days so that one is public, one is private and the group date is the other public activity.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:55 pm

RS confirmed the 8 people suspected on the first group date/airport hanger date as Deandre, Victoria P, Victoria F, Tammy, Hannah Ann, Jasmine, Kelley, and Shiann.

Looking at this video am I seeing things it looks like another girl is on the group date. A short haired blond woman, possible Courtney P. Could be on of the instructors but she is on one of the stools with the girls. So the pictures may not have showed all the women. To add I count 9 women sitting down on the chairs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zJKxtnmcS/

Also from the video Hannah kind of bulldoze her way next to Peter and Tammy is paying the most attention to him. Just thought those things where interesting.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:19 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:RS confirmed the 8 people suspected on the first group date/airport hanger date as Deandre, Victoria P, Victoria F, Tammy, Hannah Ann, Jasmine, Kelley, and Shiann.

Looking at this video am I seeing things it looks like another girl is on the group date. A short haired blond woman, possible Courtney P. Could be on of the instructors but she is on one of the stools with the girls. So the pictures may not have showed all the women. To add I count 9 women sitting down on the chairs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zJKxtnmcS/

Also from the video Hannah kind of bulldoze her way next to Peter and Tammy is paying the most attention to him. Just thought those things where interesting.

Good find!! Either Courtney P, Hayley (IMO I don't think she's still there), or Mykenna.

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Rumors are flying on reddit that the Cleveland Browns date is going to be public. One post (now deleted) stated that RS said that, however, I can't find that he has said that for sure.

IF that is true, then that date would more than likely be on the 4th as I don't see them having 2 different portions of a date being public (i.e. Browns in afternoon, concert at night) and the publicity is now out on the concert date.

IMO, I think the Browns date will be a group date and they will have some kind of "game" between 2 groups of the girls with the winning team getting private time that evening.

I have reached out to a friend that is very involved in the Cedar Point community to see if she has heard anything about them having a production company in for filming. The park is closed to the public during the week at this time of year so opening it up for a date could be possible.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:48 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:53 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm

Well that's to bad that Peter got sick and it was cancelled. This kind of date would make me cringe to be honest. Hope he feels better and maybe some of the night portion can still take place. If not his rose ceremony tomorrow is probably to feel like a night one because so many girls are going to want to get there time in. Going to be interesting what happens at the rc depending on what takes place the rest of tonight.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq