SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:24 pm

So that leaves Kelsey, Hannah, Victoria F, Natasha, Kelley, and Madison as the F6? Am I missing anybody?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Ah, darn, I was hoping for a Viet family HTD and possibly seeing another Asian girl go far, so too bad about Tammy sad

On the subject of backgrounds though, there still might be a part Asian girl there based on some clues. I was alerted to a podcast that Sydney Lotuaco (Colton’s season/BIP 6) did where she revealed that she found out through producers that a girl from her hometown was going to be on Peter’s season. Sydney had gone to middle & high school with this girl and people referred to the girl as Sydney’s “mini-me” since she was also part Asian. Sydney also told producers that she thought the girl would be “good for the show”, and her tone and slight laugh implied to me that she was alluding to this girl probably being dramatic/a big personality.

I think the girl in question is Victoria Fuller (she’s from Virginia Beach like Sydney, kind of looks like Shay Mitchell who’s part Asian, RS says he’s heard some things about her, the whole Chase Rice drama etc.).

Rose Buds podcast - Sydney starts talking about the girl from her hometown at around 43:50
https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/ep-78-sydney-lotuaco/id1253730396?i=1000453806246

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:

sad still hoping tammy has a chance for bachelorette

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:

On the Victoria P self eliminating maybe this show put to much stuff in my head but knowing her crowning is tonight does anyone else see her coming back and asking for a second chance? Or is that just me coming up with a crazy theory.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:47 pm

I had a feeling Victoria P self eliminated. Him sending Alayah home (twice!) so quickly made it obvious she was one of his favorites because that drama would've been dragged out for a few more weeks like Caelynn and Hannah B's otherwise. It'll be super interesting to see how it plays out, especially if she was originally his F1 (she got the episode 3 1-on-1, which has traditionally been the F1 date on the Bachelor).

@smg2587 Oh I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if that happens. And I wouldn't be surprised if he lets her back if it does, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:49 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Ah, darn, I was hoping for a Viet family HTD and possibly seeing another Asian girl go far, so too bad about Tammy sad

On the subject of backgrounds though, there still might be part Asian girl there based on some clues. I was alerted to a podcast that Sydney Lotuaco (Colton’s season/BIP 6) did where she revealed that she found out through producers that a girl from her Virginia Beach hometown was going to be on Peter’s season. Sydney had gone to middle & high school with this girl and people referred to the girl as Sydney’s “mini-me” since she was also part Asian. Sydney also told producers that she thought the girl would be “good for the show”, and her tone and slight laugh implied to me that she was alluding to this girl probably being dramatic/a big personality.

I think the girl in question is Victoria Fuller (she’s from Virginia Beach like Sydney, kind of looks like Shay Mitchell who’s part Asian, RS says he’s heard some things about her, the whole Chase Rice drama etc.).

Rose Buds podcast - Sydney starts talking about the girl from her hometown at around 43:50
https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/ep-78-sydney-lotuaco/id1253730396?i=1000453806246

that makes a lot of sense victoria f. does look mixed with something.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I had a feeling Victoria P self eliminated. Him sending Alayah home (twice!) so quickly made it obvious she was one of his favorites because that drama would've been dragged out for a few more weeks like Caelynn and Hannah B's otherwise. It'll be super interesting to see how it plays out, especially if she was originally his F1 (she got the episode 3 1-on-1, which has traditionally been the F1 date on the Bachelor).

@smg2587 Oh I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if that happens. And I wouldn't be surprised if he lets her back if it does, either.

I thought She walked too. I’m glad she did not fake it. I did not buy she would be genuinely interested in Peter. I feel the same about Hannah s. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Maybe it's just me but Does anyone else feel like this process may not work for Peter and he isn't going to find love?  I don't see any of the remaining 6 girls that I see a good fit with. Just saying.  Hope I'm wrong. Are any of the remaining 6 the Pilot? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I had a feeling Victoria P self eliminated. Him sending Alayah home (twice!) so quickly made it obvious she was one of his favorites because that drama would've been dragged out for a few more weeks like Caelynn and Hannah B's otherwise. It'll be super interesting to see how it plays out, especially if she was originally his F1 (she got the episode 3 1-on-1, which has traditionally been the F1 date on the Bachelor).

I thought She walked too. I’m glad she did not fake it. I did not buy she would be genuinely interested in Peter.  I feel the same about Hannah s. JMO

I agree with you about Hannah S.  Didn’t she and Kelsey have tension on one of the group dates?  The fashion show where the audience was encouraged to cheer for her.  Interesting that they are both there still there.  Anyways, Hannah already follows The Bachelorette IG page (her name shows in their followers).  She may completely surprise me and be there for Peter.

Last edited by sportsgirl94 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:38 pm

Jolena wrote:Maybe it's just me but Does anyone else feel like this process may not work for Peter and he isn't going to find love?  I don't see any of the remaining 6 girls that I see a good fit with. Just saying.  Hope I'm wrong. Are any of the remaining 6 the Pilot? TIA

I personally like Madison. She comes from a close knit, religious family, works as a foster parent recruiter and is involved in the church. Here is an article on something she supports (a little lengthy). On paper, she seems like a good person.

https://www.otmj.com/nations-boutique/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq