SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:05 am

smg2587 wrote:Please someone totally correct me here if I am mistaken. But when Peter's ex Merissa (girl who warned him about Victoria) name was leaked I could of sworn Victoria was absolutely following her. Now I follow Victoria before the start of the season so her IG named showed when I found Merissa's account I am pretty sure. Well I went to Merissa's account which is public and she still follows Victoria but Victoria's name is now gone from the followed by list where it would show which of the people I follow, follow her. Now Victoria has one less on her following now than she did a few hours ago. Just something I just noticed. Again if someone remembers differently please correct me. 

By the way she still follows Chase Rice when I go into his account. Not sure what to make of her first move on social media being to unfollow Merissa. I don't think its a great sign but I also don't think even if she won she would want to follow someone that trashed her on national tv, jmo.

You are correct; Victoria unfollowed Merissa.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:26 am

bluwavz wrote:Bachelornation.scoop is saying they heard last week that Victoria made the F2.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 E9cca010
https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/

Can someone tell me why this instagram post proves Victoria is in the F2?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:29 am

@luvstx the post itself doesn’t prove anything. The account just used a random pic of Peter & Victoria to relay the info they claim to have gotten. Time will tell if it’s accurate or not.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:35 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Please someone totally correct me here if I am mistaken. But when Peter's ex Merissa (girl who warned him about Victoria) name was leaked I could of sworn Victoria was absolutely following her. Now I follow Victoria before the start of the season so her IG named showed when I found Merissa's account I am pretty sure. Well I went to Merissa's account which is public and she still follows Victoria but Victoria's name is now gone from the followed by list where it would show which of the people I follow, follow her. Now Victoria has one less on her following now than she did a few hours ago. Just something I just noticed. Again if someone remembers differently please correct me. 

By the way she still follows Chase Rice when I go into his account. Not sure what to make of her first move on social media being to unfollow Merissa. I don't think its a great sign but I also don't think even if she won she would want to follow someone that trashed her on national tv, jmo.

You are correct; Victoria unfollowed Merissa.  

I should add the fact that Victoria did this proves that she was confronted about her past. And, knows it was her who talked to Peter. If she was F1, I would think she would not be so quick to unfollow her if the F1 and Peter are having post filming time together. I may be wrong though. Regardless, this is going to be a messy season.

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:46 am

Garrett removed a link from his bio while he was still having his post filming time with Becca. It's possible, if she was mad enough about what Merissa did.
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:58 am

VanillaCoke wrote:Garrett removed a link from his bio while he was still having his post filming time with Becca. It's possible, if she was mad enough about what Merissa did.

I forgot about that; thanks! I think she could be F1 but I feel like if she met Peter’s family, that makes me think she isn’t F1 unless Peter just doesn’t care. But, I think he would. JMO.

This is literally the producer’s dream come true. For those saying Peter was a boring choice? It’s going to be an interesting season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:21 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
VanillaCoke wrote:Garrett removed a link from his bio while he was still having his post filming time with Becca. It's possible, if she was mad enough about what Merissa did.

I forgot about that; thanks!  I think she could be F1 but I feel like if she met Peter’s family, that makes me think she isn’t F1 unless Peter just doesn’t care.  But, I think he would.  JMO.

This is literally the producer’s dream come true.  For those saying Peter was a boring choice?  It’s going to be an interesting season.

Imho Peter still is a boring choice, it's Victoria and everything surrounding her, that is bringing all the drama.

Peter just might not care, that Victoria has a sketchy past. Maybe it doesn't affect him, that Victoria hasn't been that nice and has cheated before. It might matter to him more, how she's with him and their chemistry and connection. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:00 am

Great find! Is there anyway to see/tell when the unfollow occurred?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:05 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Great find!  Is there anyway to see/tell when the unfollow occurred?

It definitely occurred late last night. I am not sure how to tell what time it occurred. I checked around 9:00PM and she was still following her. I am in the Eastern time zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:24 am

@Tiggerlgh  I can give you about a 3 our window when I saw Victoria's number of following changed between me looking at her account. The unfollow was definitely between 10 pm to 1 am est time. If she was still Australia that would mean it was between 2 -5 pm there (of course correct me if I'm mistaken).

By the way these women on Peter's season definitely got the go ahead to go back on social media. Just going by the number of new post, new profile pictures, and stories they posted within the last 18 hours. Not to mention how most of them that I requested at the beginning of the season accepted my follow request.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:14 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

Imho Peter still is a boring choice, it's Victoria and everything surrounding her, that is bringing all the drama.

Peter just might not care, that Victoria has a sketchy past. Maybe it doesn't affect him, that Victoria hasn't been that nice and has cheated before. It might matter to him more, how she's with him and their chemistry and connection. Jmho.

Reminds me of the AU Bachelor season with Matt. The vixen narrated the entire show, threw herself at the lead and ended up F2. Without her, the show would have been BORING.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm

This might be a totally unfair assessment but I don’t think peter would want to end up with a woman like Madison. I think she is too conservative and religious for him. I think if he chooses her it would be because she’s the safe pick. I don’t wish that on anyone. It would be like Chris choosing Whitney over Becca. I don’t think he would work with either of these women long term so might as well choose who he wants. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq