SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Look at her hand. Tyler’s kilt joke got everyone’s attention but Hannah’s hand was creeping that whole time they were on couch giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:55 pm

I died when Tyler thought she said wax her a***. Get your mind out of the gutter boy. laugh out loud. They might be one of my fave couples to ever come out of this show, & to think I wasn’t going to care for this season. they seem to fit each other so well. Their chemistry is seriously INSANE. One of the hottest pairings this show ever had imo. I love that they can be sweet, sensual, & playful. And alll that rolling on the bed, with his kilt my gosh they are steamy together. I even heard him cheekily say he should wear the kilt more often. :fanningfan Can we be done with the Luke P show & show more Hannah & Ty together??

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:08 pm

I added this in the episode thread but I think it deserves to be on this thread more.

Did anyone just go Awww when Tyler's face dropped because Hannah and Jed were kissing in front of him ?? Everyone else were uncomfortable too but Tyler's face had the most obvious shift !

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Screen15
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Screen16

Sourcw: my own SS

Last edited by misslurking on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:28 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Vlcsna11
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Vlcsna12
Another tiny H+T detail that I noticed was how Hannah made sure to go out of the way to clink Tyler's glass after her toast separately but surely. She has so many non verbal tells that really makes the viewing experience as a spoiled fan even more fun. She might not be doing this things deliberately but it shows that there are men that like her and then there are men that she likes.

They both are a delight to watch every episode. Lol Like you mentioned @bachfanforever123 about the wax my a** comment that just happens without any intentions, its just natural back and forth ! Also, Thanks @dee for the closed caption Screenshots I dint understand what Tyler said the first time I watched the shoe so its even more hilarious that his reaction was "I am glad we are that close" HAHahha !! he makes the most of every little time he gets with her and its insane how well they both work despite being seemingly different ! Best couple from the show since Ashley and JP and Sean and Catherine.

Source: my own SS.

Last edited by misslurking on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:39 pm

I noticed that too, about her specifically clinking his glass. They're super cute together and I'm really annoyed that even the freaking previews (rolling around in bed) are getting cut in favour of more Luke b.s.

Also, Tyler's a lefty! I don't know why it took me five episodes to notice.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Another subtle detail that I noticed the editors left in - twice now, once in epi 2 and now again this episode, Tyler has had ITMs stating he doesn’t know how to lose and/or he’s a bad loser and likes to win. Easily missable if you aren’t spoiled, and no need to really keep putting these little sound bites in - except for the editors hinting strongly at his ultimate W.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:18 pm

^ that was my only pet peeve about him as of yet ! his insistence on getting the group date rose is based on winning something and not because of any other more root worthy sentiment. Nothing wrong with having a "I wanna win" sentiment either but its so unlike what he usually comes across as which is more Hannah focused aka locked in ! Maybe it just the Sportsman in him that wants to win one ! IDK would love to watch how he reacts when he gets the GDR in Latvia ! I would love to listen to a different take on this ! Personally I didn't understand why Jed even do to deserve a second GDR ! He didn't particularly stand out to me ! seemed more like it was between Peter or Tyler for me.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:28 pm

@misslurking I think Tyler is a super competitive person when it comes to sport related activities. I ain't an athlete, but I can totally relate to that laugh out loud I hate losing - whether it's board games, intramural sports, cheering for my sport teams, etc. I don't think it necessarily means he doesn't care for Hannah. I think it's more in relation to the group activity itself, imo. I also think the other guys on the GD express similar sentiments about wanting to win the activity, and their ITMs were just not shown. If it is him that gets the GDR in episode 6, I bet for once, they will probably edit out Tyler saying he wants the GDR laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:57 pm

@dee Ya in no way I am saying he doesn't care for her. He is among the men on her season that care for her the most. Its pretty evident. Its probably just a foreshadowing by the editors like @sosleepy said.

Its a good thing to want to get that validation from Hannah and a GDR is a huge validation clearly. I still think he should have just won based on his ax waxing abilities laugh out loud ! lovely how they were the only two to be able to do. I hope we get more of them in the following episode seeing hearts

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:41 pm

I've always wondered how often the lead actually picks the receiver of the GDR? Also, I always take the ITM's with a grain of salt because they are so producer lead. "Do you think you'll win this competition?" "How do you feel about losing" "Do you think you deserve the group date rose?" "Why do you think you deserve it" Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 2622943811 deadhorse
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:35 pm

I didn't think of the producers coercing a specific qouteable reaction from contestants ! Yep that explains it !

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:53 pm

misslurking wrote:I added this in the episode thread but I think it deserves to be on this thread more.

Did anyone just go Awww when Tyler's face dropped because Hannah and Jed were kissing in front of him ?? Everyone else were uncomfortable too but Tyler's face had the most obvious shift !

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Screen15
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Screen16

Probably means nothing, but at least from this picture, Tyler's kilt is different from all the others which appear to be like each others.

ETA: Nevermind.. Just saw another pic and Grant has the same pattern kilt.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose