SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 pm

Sharleen captured the essence of Tyler and his connection to Hannah.

From RS emails, he said no one has brought him anything about Tyler. So far, this guy has no skeletons in his closet . He is a good as he’s shown . A stand up man.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm

RS emails today: Tyler would be best looking Bachelor ever giggling and he confirms again that he’s heard nothing negative about him.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:15 pm

There was a Reddit account a while ago from someone who knew Tyler at Wake Forest. What stood out to me was the poster said Tyler was definitely not a player. So funny to me that that’s the snap judgment so many people made about him when it’s looking like he’s actually one of the most stand up men this season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:There was a Reddit account a while ago from someone who knew Tyler at Wake Forest. What stood out to me was the poster said Tyler was definitely not a player. So funny to me that that’s the snap judgment so many people made about him when it’s looking like he’s actually one of the most stand up men this season.

His guy friends from Jupiter also defended the player claims on Facebook. One of them said to never judge a book by its cover.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Y’all, I just gotta say....Tyler is perfect. His tweet defending Hannah totally turned me on. I was just able to see it. I mean dang it!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:40 pm

Reading RS column about Tyler, he has nothing bad to say about him. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him being so positive especially about a hot male contestant before. Saying that he could be the best looking lead they could ever had. So strange to see from him. Wonder if he low key likes Tyler too laugh out loud

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Julie81 wrote:Y’all, I just gotta say....Tyler is perfect. His tweet defending Hannah totally turned me on. I was just able to see it. I mean dang it!!

All I can say, is what a man, what a man, what a mighty good maaaan. :sprinklehearts
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:52 pm

It seeems his only flaw is being so good looking that people misjudge his character. He is a very humble person though. His mama and daddy did a damn good job with him.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Regarding Tyler defending Hannah, this is how I had initially envisioned him defending her when the spoiler was him being F1. I truely could see them sitting across Chris Harrison and him defending her for giving so many chances to Luke, praising her for seeing the good in people when others are quick to judge for the bad in them and actually just overall being super supportive of her decisions on the show.

It's such a shame Hannah has to now deal with the Jed Hayley drama and on top of it has to defend her decisions, and the worst part is Tyler isn't even her F1 !! This seriously makes me root for her pulling an Arie, or atleast already have pulled an Arie post filming before the Jed scandal came out. I am hoping that she was already regretting her decision as she spent more time with Jed and started missing Tyler in the process.

I can't even imagine Jed being besides her giving her support in this seriously effed up situation that he himself created. Tyler would have been such a good match for Hannah in every way and it hurts to even imagine that it all went to gutter because of someone who just coasted along to promote his music.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:27 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:It seeems his only flaw is being so good looking that people misjudge his character. He is a very humble person though. His mama and daddy did a damn good job with him.
LITERAL hot people problems laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:34 pm

@misslurking Shows how Tyler is a man of his word . Another quality that endears him to the masses

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:49 pm

Sharnee wrote:@misslurking Shows how Tyler is a man of his word . Another quality that endears him to the masses

Truly, a man of his word and draws people in and inspires them to be good and do good. Even the friends around him seem like such well rounded people. I am sure he will be a star in AFTR and handle himself really well and its going to be just hard watching him not be F1.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose