SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I’m all for what makes people happy. With a couple of comments in his post today, RS made it seem like Tyler’s relationship with Hannah was really genuine, which is rare for RS. If it made Hannah and Tyler equally happy to get back together, then so be it. This will sound cheesy... but life’s too short to be anything but happy. 

This show is a pressure cooker and it’s super stressful. Tyler seems to understand this. If Mills is correct then Hannah had a really hard time saying goodbye to Tyler. If he wanted to, I think he could look at the bigger picture here. With that being said, we don’t know if this will happen. Either way, I’m super supportive of Tyler and his choices.

I was shocked by RS column today. He said he didn’t have any dirt on him, called him super good looking and when someone mentioned they didn’t think Tyler really likes Hannah he said he disagreed and thought he did really like her. Just very unlike RS.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:35 pm

Wow , so Tyler also has gained Rs’s respect ? Not surprised . I’m just so happy I’ve gotten to see such a great guy on this show . In his intro, he said he was an open book . For him, it’s not a cliche . He seems to have left a trail that shows he talks the talk and walks the walk . Good on him

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:41 pm

I feel like someone in Tyler’s camp must be in contact with RS and keeping Tyler on his good side. laugh out loud Smart move, and I’m surprised more contestants don’t do this - they should.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:46 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I’m all for what makes people happy. With a couple of comments in his post today, RS made it seem like Tyler’s relationship with Hannah was really genuine, which is rare for RS. If it made Hannah and Tyler equally happy to get back together, then so be it. This will sound cheesy... but life’s too short to be anything but happy. 

This show is a pressure cooker and it’s super stressful. Tyler seems to understand this. If Mills is correct then Hannah had a really hard time saying goodbye to Tyler. If he wanted to, I think he could look at the bigger picture here. With that being said, we don’t know if this will happen. Either way, I’m super supportive of Tyler and his choices.

I was shocked by RS column today. He said he didn’t have any dirt on him, called him super good looking and when someone mentioned they didn’t think Tyler really likes Hannah he said he disagreed and thought he did really like her. Just very unlike RS.

I'm 50-50 % with Tyler getting back with Hannah. I'm more on Tyler as Bachelor now. HOWEVER, top of my mind when i read RS' all praises Tyler reply was "hmmm... are we being set up? Will Hannah get back to Tyler?" I read somewhere that RS said this Season is not yet set in stone. I wondered if it could be this?

But nah. I've already settled in my Peace and Order Tyler is Bachelor world....

Yes, @sharnee, i know! i'm late for my friend's wedding....

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:47 pm

@sosleepy I think it’s probably that AND the fact that according to him, no one’s contacted him with dirt about Tyler. Like I think if Tyler’s camp was giving him info but he had also heard things he would say ‘yeah I’ve heard things but it’s not a big deal, these guys are young, nobody’s perfect’

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 pm

@ReneeM totally agree. RS hates the players, like in RS land, that’s the ultimate sin. And if there is no dirt that someone is a player, he also stans. laugh out loud RS is probably crushing hard with the rest of the world. Tyler has kavorka (TM:Seinfeld).
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:56 pm

So E news published this and tagged Hannah.....so even if Hannah didn’t know Tyler baby has been going to bat for her on SM; IMO she knows now. I hope someone asks her about his in upcoming media rounds  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 43 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMUrzYHA2o/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:59 pm

One of the comments under that post is ‘Tyler C is MY queen’. Big mood laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:59 pm

mercieme wrote:So E news published this and tagged Hannah.....so even if Hannah didn’t know Tyler baby has been going to  bat for her on SM; IMO she knows now. I hope someone asks her about his in upcoming media rounds  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 43 2498057887

Doesn’t that seem like Lauren Zima? giggling We’re not the only one crushing on Tyler giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:01 pm

mercieme wrote:So E news published this and tagged Hannah.....so even if Hannah didn’t know Tyler baby has been going to  bat for her on SM; IMO she knows now. I hope someone asks her about his in upcoming media rounds  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 43 2498057887

That picture with that quote is :tissuebox I hope she does see this. I don’t know how she can’t have even a small amount of “what if” and regret.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:03 pm

Tyler promised to have Hannah’s back no matter and he does deliver. A man of his word .

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:10 pm

There were so many articles out there about this little back and forth.

ET Online

Just Jared

US Weekly

Bustle

Yahoo News (this is just a pick-up of ET).

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose