SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:57 pm

I hope I can write my pro Tyler thoughts here if not pls delete. I have gone back to look at t/h 1-1 ep7 date on mute. Imo their connection is real and strong and mutual. The arm stroking by Hannah, the leaning to listen, Hannah eye contact and positive/encouraging nodding, Hannah flirty and teasing, Hannah’s attire, and the list goes on. Imo Hannah is fascinated/intrigued/drawn in by Tyler as not her ‘normal’ guy. Imo when in ep5B CH gave a length spill on H/t chemistry - wanting to rip each other’s clothes off, thinking about them 24/7, the script of physical attraction was to cover their real connection. The promos, photos, public pics all show a different story imo than the edit in ep7. Imo Tyler in the next few eps will exceed Hannah’s expectations and feelings will grow and intensity. Imo at this point Hannah is still unsure of Tyler’s true feelings and has difficulty reading him so not likely to make any bold declarations. Imo the struggle between F1 and F2 was real. If Tyler didn’t think so I doubt he would consider any reconciliation as is the present scenario. Looking forward to seeing h/t unscripted journey off my tv.
Final note - love coming to this den of Tyler fans so thank you Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 63 1176891977

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:46 pm

North wrote:Can we talk about these reactions?

This one is subtle but watch his eyes. He's focused but nervous.

via GIPHY

This is just great, genuine, humble, and real IMO.

via GIPHY

I would love a comparison thread where we could compare all the contestants' reactions to receiving a rose, saying ILY, etc... I was disappointed for Hannah when she did drop the IFILY - that she didn't get a reaction like this second one.

Gifs mine

LaineyG wrote:
North wrote:Can we talk about these reactions?

This one is subtle but watch his eyes. He's focused but nervous.

via GIPHY

This is just great, genuine, humble, and real IMO.

via GIPHY

I would love a comparison thread where we could compare all the contestants' reactions to receiving a rose, saying ILY, etc... I was disappointed for Hannah when she did drop the IFILY - that she didn't get a reaction like this second one.

Gifs mine

A comparison thread would be great!  If is so apparent when you compare the different reactions.  So happy I can watch the show now knowing that Hannah is done with Jed completely. Whether she decides to stay single or date Tyler or whomever,  I am proud of Hannah and excited to see what she decides to do.  

Thanks for the great suggestion!

Comparison thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:38 am

Ok...quick question. When looking at the music that Hannah is listening to, can you see it in real time? On Spotify I can see what TC is listening to in real time. Currently listening to Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 63 2764 list.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:28 pm

Tyler seems to have inspired a lot of people to run -- not only female fans, but contestants, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:49 pm

@dee when you have a chance, please help embed this fan vid, I love how they had Tyler’s VO incorporated.....TYIA.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzjeQflnyrh/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:55 pm

Tyler was all in for Hannah. She has got to be kicking herself watching this back. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:03 pm

@mercieme

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:08 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 63 1f446 That is such a good video! I actually had tears beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:09 pm

We already know Tyler has a run in Sunday night.   Hannah will be leaving for LA sometime this week. I would imagine midweek??  But someone else might have a better idea.  I believe they are filming Friday night?   Anyway there is a possibility they fly Tyler out to meet with Hannah before Friday ...or after they film.   Maybe next weekend.  I would think they would want them to meet and at the very least have a conversation about what they want to do.  I doubt they would go into the afr not knowing a thing about what Tyler or Hannah are thinking. JMO.  They want to be prepared and drive the narrative.  I guess it all depends on what Hannah and Tyler want to do but in light of the breakup I am sure TPTB know or have seen the thousands of comments about Tyler and Hannah and want to be prepared.  Whether they decide to remain single or try again, no way TPTB go in blind and not know what they are thinking.  LA is an easier place to “control” the SHV.  
I guess we still have to watch the feet and maybe we will get more info.

Maybe some veterans from the board have more insight. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:10 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Tyler was all in for Hannah. She has got to be kicking herself watching this back. no no

@BlackHalo
IMO she’s not kicking herself but she should be! cantstopl

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:12 pm

@Chgohighlife this is a Tyler fan thread and I feel like this comment might lead to some back and forth in regards to Hannah’s F2 guys, which probably isn’t necessary in this thread IMO.

I just want to avoid any sort of additional clean up for the mods.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Chgohighlife this is a Tyler fan thread and I feel like this comment might lead to some back and forth in regards to Hannah’s F2 guys, which probably isn’t necessary in this thread IMO.

I just want to avoid any sort of additional clean up for the mods.

@Ash2214 corrected it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose