SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:19 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Loulou wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I have never been one for the fan threads, but I feel like I should probs just live here for the next three weeks. laugh out loud

I just want happy thoughts. laugh out loud

Im right there with you! I’m pitching a tent and have snacks cantstopl
giggling :yes: love spending time here as well bestbud!

We got wine, snacks, and Tyler/Hannah love. This is one happy place.... rofl Yep, think I'll stay safe here with you peeps as well.
I feel like our collective will is gonna make this happen. How can Hannah not want to at least try again with this guy??! Impossible.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Loulou wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I have never been one for the fan threads, but I feel like I should probs just live here for the next three weeks. laugh out loud

We got wine, snacks, and Tyler/Hannah love. This is one happy place.... rofl Yep, think I'll stay safe here with you peeps as well.
I feel like our collective will is gonna make this happen. How can Hannah not want to at least try again with this guy??! Impossible.

I’m not worried abt Hannah anymore. Girl knows she messed up.

TC. Don’t let us down, man. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Loulou wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:

I’m not worried abt Hannah anymore. Girl knows she messed up.

TC. Don’t let us down, man. laugh out loud

We might have to invite Momma C too!

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:31 pm

I’m glad y’all are bringing the snacks and wine! The Hannah and Tyler love is definitely here. I’ll bring the good vibes and maybe the humor. I’m staying here for now. There’s too much tension it seems in other places.

I’m usually captain of the Hyler Ship but I think we are going to dock right here for a while!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Loulou wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:

@Alanna I love how you are cheering us on in here, thanks girl bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:38 pm

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Loulou wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:

@Alanna I love how you are cheering us on in here, thanks girl bestbud!
laugh out loud heartbeat awwww I’m hopeful this season will have a happy ending after all and there’s literally no one else it can be with other than Tyler at this point!! I’m hopeful. If Arie and Jason can do it, why can’t Hannahers??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:58 pm

Part of me thinks this is the best way it could all play out. Hannah grows exponentially, is completely done w Jed and will never think twice about that relationship. She knows what she needs is so much different than what she used to want. Tyler gets this super popularity from just being an all around good dude (and hot) and having a legit connection with Hannah. And in the end, after all the noise and dust settles, the two people with the real connection and possibilities end up together with no forced engagement. They’re free to write everything that happens next on their own. When Hannah ended her season in Greece I think Jed and her had reached their peak, there was nothing ever more than filming there and those moments. And the thing is with Tyler, there was so much unexplored potential, they haven’t even reached their potential heights yet. And that’s what I’m hoping and wishing we get to see the start of in 3 weeks.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:11 pm

Love all the positive Tyler and Hannah vibes. This is just a random observation but I am so glad Tyler is not posting or should I say liking a ton of random girl pics like Dylan. Has anyone else noticed Dylan’s likes? I know he went in paradise and well won’t get into spoilers here but just referencing him compared to Tyler. Grateful that Tyler is being respectful to Hannah. I believe this is who he is and not just what he is “suppose to be doing under contract”. Excited for tomorrow’s show and for the afr. I actually do believe the social media clues are there. Can’t wait to find out. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:13 pm

SeekAny wrote:Part of me thinks this is the best way it could all play out. Hannah grows exponentially, is completely done w Jed and will never think twice about that relationship. She knows what she needs is so much different than what she used to want. Tyler gets this super popularity from just being an all around good dude (and hot) and having a legit connection with Hannah. And in the end, after all the noise and dust settles, the two people with the real connection and possibilities end up together with no forced engagement. They’re free to write everything that happens next on their own. When Hannah ended her season in Greece I think Jed and her had reached their peak, there was nothing ever more than filming there and those moments. And the thing is with Tyler, there was so much unexplored potential, they haven’t even reached their potential heights yet. And that’s what I’m hoping and wishing we get to see the start of in 3 weeks.

I know, I've never been so impatient for ATFR to see how their relationship plays out. If they end up together they're going to be wildly popular and I can't wait.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:21 pm

I'm really interested to watch how their relationship develops/deepens in the remaining episodes. I think she's going to wind up falling hard for him and I wouldn't be surprised if she tells him she loves him -- NotTyler can't be the only one who gets the ILYs or else there's no mystery as to who wins. And Tyler's not stupid. There must have been something pretty substantial between them to make him believe she'd be receptive to his bat signals, if in fact that's what he's doing.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:32 pm

LaineyG wrote:Love all the positive Tyler and Hannah vibes.  This is just a random observation but I am so glad Tyler is not posting or should I say liking a ton of random girl pics like Dylan.  Has anyone else noticed Dylan’s likes?  I know he went in paradise and well won’t get into spoilers here but just referencing him compared to Tyler.  Grateful that Tyler is being respectful to Hannah.  I believe this is who he is and not just what he is “suppose to be doing under contract”.  Excited for tomorrow’s show and for the afr.  I actually do believe the social media clues are there.  Can’t wait to find out.  ;)

Tyler’s been so respectful of Hannah.  The one thing I saw (and it’s not disrespectful, but still gave me a little concern) is that Tyler started following 2 women on IG yesterday.  One was the woman who posted a story and tagged him in it.  The other is a college student who doesn’t follow Tyler.  For the most part I’ve seen him follow other male models but haven’t noticed him following random women.  For now I’m not moving from my happy place of seeing Hannah and Tyler together at the end of all this, but I did see those 2 follows yesterday and wondered if there’s any meaning to them.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 pm

mbl wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Love all the positive Tyler and Hannah vibes.  This is just a random observation but I am so glad Tyler is not posting or should I say liking a ton of random girl pics like Dylan.  Has anyone else noticed Dylan’s likes?  I know he went in paradise and well won’t get into spoilers here but just referencing him compared to Tyler.  Grateful that Tyler is being respectful to Hannah.  I believe this is who he is and not just what he is “suppose to be doing under contract”.  Excited for tomorrow’s show and for the afr.  I actually do believe the social media clues are there.  Can’t wait to find out.  ;)

Tyler’s been so respectful of Hannah.  The one thing I saw (and it’s not disrespectful, but still gave me a little concern) is that Tyler started following 2 women on IG yesterday.  One was the woman who posted a story and tagged him in it.  The other is a college student who doesn’t follow Tyler.  For the most part I’ve seen him follow other male models but haven’t noticed him following random women.  For now I’m not moving from my happy place of seeing Hannah and Tyler together at the end of all this, but I did see those 2 follows yesterday and wondered if there’s any meaning to them.
@mbl, the one girl who tagged him that he followed just moved to NYC from Australia is a marketer who works with SM influencers, hence I suspect why they both followed each other; the other girl is a college student from Tennessee but she is also a photographer so he may have met her during one of his photoshoots, jmo on the follows.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose