SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:21 pm

Question.  I didn't watch the Bachelor back when Charlie chose to date both (?) of his F2 rather than choose a F1.

Was he allowed to date these women during the airing of the show, or did he have to wait until after the final episode aired to begin dating?

I have been wondering, for example, if Hannah couldn't decide between Tyler and Jed at the very end, could that account for the "supposed lack" of any sleuthed SHV?

But my other thought is that Hannah could be meeting up with her F1 at places that are within driving distance of their homes, and they have just been very good at staying hidden.  That would require no plane rides and could be happening quite often if they are really careful.  And it does appear that a lot of effort is being taken to hide the ending of this season.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Question.  I didn't watch the Bachelor back when Charlie chose to date both (?) of his F2 rather than choose a F1.

Was he allowed to date these women during the airing of the show, or did he have to wait until after the final episode aired to begin dating?

I have been wondering, for example, if Hannah couldn't decide between Tyler and Jed at the very end, could that account for the "supposed lack" of any sleuthed SHV?

But my other thought is that Hannah could be meeting up with her F1 at places that are within driving distance of their homes, and they have just been very good at staying hidden.  That would require no plane rides and could be happening quite often if they are really careful.  And it does appear that a lot of effort is being taken to hide the ending of this season.

From what I remember, when Charlie decided to date both, he must have been dating them while the show was airing since at the AFTR show he picked Sarah. Although, I also think he only saw his F2 once or twice during that time. The things I remember about this show. That was actually one of my favourite seasons.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:39 pm

Yeah, Charlie was allowed to see both while the show was airing. He barely saw Krissily, like maybe once max, but was with Sarah a lot. That’s why Krissily knew she wasn’t getting picked.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:19 pm

Not sure where this Hannah and Tyler account got these photos but they are the best once I have seen of the concert date. The first one melts my heart and that 3rd one Hannah looks like she is going to burst into tears of happiness any second.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BygJf0yJOHD/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:05 am

Can somebody tell me why would Tyler like a post of nat2shabby since she was on maternaty leave during the season. Why is he following her.

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:07 am

Fermont girl wrote:Can somebody tell me why would Tyler like a post of nat2shabby since  she  was on maternaty leave during the season.  Why is he following her.
Hannah's worked with her before so they're probably close.
Tyler is not the only one that followers her. Jed, Mike, etc also follow her.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:07 am

Fermont girl wrote:Can somebody tell me why would Tyler like a post of nat2shabby since  she  was on maternaty leave during the season.  Why is he following her.

I've seen a picture with her and Hannah from the "Labor group date". Maybe she was there? It's on Nat2shabby's Instagram.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:46 pm

Is it just me or can you literally melt at the way these two look at each other? It's like right out of a romatic movie but it's real life for them laugh out loud they look so in love. I haven't been so invested in a couple since JP and Ashley heartbeat I really can't put into words other than I feel like i am witnessing actual soulmates on my screen imo

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 11lojm9
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 2s6lu29
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 21ae3c0
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 2w3b6kn

sc by @dee https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5212p72-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-spoiled-f1-fan-forum-sleuthing-spoilers
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:44 am

Soulmates...yes.

Honestly Tyler does have some playerish vibes, his one liners are pretty funny...Tight End, Stop getting lost in my eyes...and my favorite...want some tail? But you know Hannah comes right back at him. When he says, '
you are killin' it in that dress, she does not get shy, she says "I like to show up" . I think they are a lot alike. Confidant!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Soulmates...yes.

Honestly Tyler does have some playerish vibes, his one liners are pretty funny...Tight End, Stop getting lost in my eyes...and my favorite...want some tail?  But you know Hannah comes right back at him.  When he says, '
you are killin' it in that dress, she does not get shy, she says "I like to show up" . I think they are a lot alike.  Confidant!

Yes, they seem to get one another and their sense of humour seems to match. They play off of one another and their chemistry positively sizzles!!! They don't even have to do anything but stare at one another.... :fanningfan

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:11 pm

I don't know that it is evidence for anything, but Tyler just posted an IG story of his friend saying to follow his friend and convince him to go on the show next year. Glad that Tyler feels like it was a good experience to go on the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Just throwing this out there, but Tyler just posted an IG story of him walking with the song Coffee by Miguel. I already knew the song, but if you look up the lyrics they’re pretty loved up ones. 

I think the Luke situation probably aggravates him (completely understandable), so if these little things like posting loved up songs help him then that’s good!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose