SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WWJPJD - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 25, 2019 5:39 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I'm looking forward to this GD, they're all laughing so hard, looks like they had a good time.
Yep this one should be fun....Mike received the GD rose it seems. Then producers will cap up the the Episode with Hurricanes Lukey & Always-be-Cam laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

WWJPJD - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat May 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Interview with Demi about what she is doing in this episode to spy on the guys who are on the photo shoot date. Guessing nothing really comes up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ0wmKX8HVo

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 26, 2019 1:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 27, 2019 11:01 am

https://gma.abc/2HCySUS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon May 27, 2019 11:16 am

bluwavz wrote:

Way to go, Hannah. I like her direct communication style. I’m just disappointed that she keeps him around so long.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 27, 2019 11:30 am

The more I see/listen to Hannah the more I really like her. I thought her interview with Ashley I was fantastic. She has a lot of spunk!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 27, 2019 11:44 am

Tonight’s Bachelorette Date Is Painful—and I Got to Witness It Live
https://www.glamour.com/story/bachelorette-group-date-details

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Dear @bluwavz thanks for the vids, some nuggets in that Glamour mag recap. I will copy to the SM thread Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 27, 2019 1:17 pm

philphan wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Way to go, Hannah. I like her direct communication style. I’m just disappointed that she keeps him around so long.

Hannah handled that really well. She was nice, but clear. I am really impressed.

The more I see her dealing with Luke, the more it is clear to me that the red flags she saw dampened the attraction she had for him. Not only that, but it appears that she noticed those signs fairly early. I love that while she is attracted to him, she is not letting that attraction mess with her thinking. I had originally thought that it was only after the other guys started complaining, that she started noticing his behaviour, but it seems she noticed it all along...on her own! Based on this, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she had wanted to cut him earlier, but tptb made her keep him for the drama.

I am liking Hannah more and more. She is enjoying the smorgasbord of men presented to her, but is still keeping a clear head about her priorities and what it takes to be a good partner. Who would have thought?! :claphands

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 27, 2019 1:27 pm

IA with all the points made so far about how Hannah handled herself with Luke P in that video clip. Most important to me is the fact that she acknowledged that she liked him but willing to call him out for the red flags that she was observing at that point. Most 24 year olds I know would excuse away the red flags & continue to zone in on the attraction.

@philphan....I think Lukey became so central to the plot of “will she or will she not find her happy ending” that TPTB scripted that I doubt that she could have let him go much earlier even if she wanted plus he gave the producers drama with the other guys. Lukey was just TV gold for the producers IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 27, 2019 1:34 pm

mercieme wrote:IA with all the points made so far about how Hannah handled herself with Luke P in that video clip. Most important to me is the fact that she acknowledged that she liked him but willing to call him out for the red flags that she was observing at that point. Most 24 year olds I know would excuse away the red flags & continue to zone in on the attraction.

@philphan....I think Lukey became so central to the plot of “will she or will she not find her happy ending” that TPTB scripted that I doubt that she could have let him go much earlier even if she wanted plus he gave the producers drama with the other guys. Lukey was just TV gold for the producers IMHO.

Not just 24 year olds. I know plenty of women in their 40's and 50's still doing the same thing. Personally I never could understand that, but then I have always been very logical and refused to take any cr*p. It could explain why I'm still single. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 27, 2019 1:34 pm

How Hannah is dealing with all this man drama is incredibly impressive. She isn’t afraid to be up front to the men, calling them out but in a very productive way.... not in a confrontational way. I expected her to be “real”. What I wasn’t completely expecting was to be so mature and direct in these conversations. She is slowly becoming my favourite bachelorette.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Dutchy23
Jaybird
alwaystulips
ReneeM
luvstx