SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:43 pm

Loulou wrote:Probably just coincidence but at this stage I’ll take anything - Ryan on Instagram 7mins ago and Tyler’s last post 39mins ago. Is it possible Ryan did the Q&A? First time Ryan has been on Instagram all day. They had all week to organise????

If he is F1, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he has lots of help with social media deception and re-direction from his brothers. plotting
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:50 pm

@sosleepy Jed has gigs Friday and Saturday. He just posted about them on his IG stories.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:51 pm

lleyki wrote:Okay, just to make sure I'm keeping up. In terms of this weekend we have Jed being photographed on Saturday with a fan, at an airport. And after that he's been visible on his IG Story fishing and hanging out.

Hannah went to Wango Tango on Saturday and it was Saturday that Tyler was at the Sports Bar with his friend/brother. Then since that sighting there's been no visible evidence of Tyler in Jupiter. As in him hanging out with someone, posting a video of himself.

What we had is silence all day Sunday until night time when he did a Q&A and included photos of his dog. Then this morning we had a shot of legs running and that's been it in terms of his IG Stories. Meanwhile Hannah was on a posting spree Sunday morning and has since gone quiet.

Just to be clear, not saying one way or the other, just trying to make sure I'm fully caught up.

Correct, and just to add that Jed has also been busy liking posts today and has put out two IG stories within the last hour about his show this Friday and Saturday.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:58 pm

Now that Tyler's mom has made her insta public I just want to point out that she has a photo of his dog looking out the window and a caption suggesting he is waiting for Tyler to come home. In the photos from yesterday Tyler's dog is always turned toward the window, not engaging with whoever is taking the photo. Probably reaching but I found it interesting.

Also, Tyler is big basketball fan. It's an odd time for him to do a Q&A when he should be focusing on the game. Don't think he would choose to watch it by himself if he was in Jupiter either. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:22 pm

How can I found his mothers instagram?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Miyala wrote:How can I found his mothers instagram?
https://www.instagram.com/andreacameron561/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:34 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Now that Tyler's mom has made her insta public I just want to point out that she has a photo of his dog looking out the window and a caption suggesting he is waiting for Tyler to come home. In the photos from yesterday Tyler's dog is always turned toward the window, not engaging with whoever is taking the photo. Probably reaching but I found it interesting.

Also, Tyler is big basketball fan. It's an odd time for him to do a Q&A when he should be focusing on the game. Don't think he would choose to watch it by himself if he was in Jupiter either. JMO.

@smg2587 had also pointed out that the pics of Tyler's story of Harley sitting on the sofa appear to be from his moms house. Looking at that pic from his Moms IG, the window, window latches, the door to the left and the blinds are the same as the pics Tyler posted. But if you look closely the blinds in the pics from last night look like they're at varied lengths, the door is open and then it's not, and the pillows look in different positions. At the time his moms IG was private so no photo was posted.
Not sure if Tyler lives with his mom still or not.

Credit goes to @smg2587 for finding this
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:57 pm

He probably does live at home. Someone from Reddit knows a mutual friend of his and he doesn't have a job. People looked it up and he is eligible for the contractor's license, but hasn't yet completed it. He apparently models and is trying to figure out his next move. Without a steady income, it would make sense to live at home. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:57 pm

I think today/tonight could tell us if Tyler's on a SHV. Last week he posted a ton of videos watching with a group of friends/family. His first 1-1 tonight, it would make sense if he's home to watch with them. We'll see if we get any videos of him actually watching episode or just other people's reposts.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:12 pm

He posted a video of his and his brothers's dog on his story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:21 pm

He posted the same video twice with 2 different captions. There's the proof right there you can post prerecorded video to your story. Can't wait to see what he posts tonight. Lol.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:38 pm

RS is pretty quiet about this. He better be rechecking his sources and I want an update soon.

He gets e/o Bachelorette wrong, it seems. That’s pretty unethical to just print such brazen “spoilers” when he is wrong like half the time. No doubt these bogus “spoilers” effect the contestants and their families and friends too. He should be embarrassed.

I think Occam’s razor says it’s Jed. They fit in a short safe house visit - why they could - last week. They’ll prob meet up again next week in Mexico. Meh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689