SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:26 am

Found the place they seem to be in the pictures Rice to Riches in NYC they open from 11 am to 11 pm. It's a 50 min drive to the town his friend seems from in Jersey. Not sure what time of walking pictures are because their are light on them but he seemed to left them before the darkness totally hit if it was at night. Maybe its me but I am more confuse by these pictures.

Link to location https://www.ricetoriches.com/pages/nyc-location

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:47 am

@misslurking, well done. Wish they would get on with the shv so can get off the roller coaster. Can u just confirm for me that Tyler was picked up at the airport Tuesday evening as seen in instastory, then seen with friend on Wednesday am walking in street and in shop in nyc as per Facebook post. Tyler started to follow @marlajessica and she him on Instagram Wednesday late morning as well but couldn’t find any connection to TP as thought maybe new handler as appears to be in theatre/entrainment industry. I do wonder if he stayed in nyc when they arrived back from Greece? I agree with@HawaiiGirl that he would be watching the nba game with his friends if not with Hannah.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:53 am

RS did say that he thought some SHV's would be on the East Coast this season. I hope someone asks him. Thanks to all of the sleuthers on here! You all do such great work! Please continue to keep it coming! Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:38 am

@Loulou

TylerC:
June 4th night- reached NJ
June 5th morning- spotted at NYC streets at Rice to Riches from friends pictures
June 5th night- no picture of him with them. Possibly not with them anymore
Last SM activity 5 hrs ago- liked 3 pictures on Insta

Hannah:
June 4th night- Tuscaloosa at home
ETA: Last SM activity 12 hours ago Like on Gal gadot's post on Insta

Jed:
5th june- Nashville as of 4 hours
last SM activity on insta & twitter 7 hours ago and 2 hours ago on insta
7th June- His concert in Nashville as per schedule 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm

Thanks @smg2587 for pointing that out.

Last edited by misslurking on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:49 am

@misslurking Hannah last time seen on sm was 12 hours ago liking a picture Gal Gabot posted.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:52 am

Thanks for the timeline!

I also wanted to note regarding Instagram activities - if you like a post by someone who’s account is private, it will not be shown on the activity feed unless the follower of your account is following the poster’s IG as well. They could easily be active on IG without us seeing it, that is if we solely talk about IG likes.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:59 am

limoncello wrote:Thanks for the timeline!

I also wanted to note regarding Instagram activities - if you like a post by someone who’s account is private, it will not be shown on the activity feed unless the follower of your account is following the poster’s IG as well. They could easily be active on IG without us seeing it, that is if we solely talk about IG likes.

yeah makes sense ! didn't think of that !
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:01 am

Methinks, liking or commenting can be done even while they are beside each other. heehee

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:51 am

@misslurking thank you for your effort. Sometimes confusing with different time zones. Fingers cross they r together or will b soon. As mentioned we need a matching orange cushion. Noticed Tyler had a second cap attached to his backpack in the street photo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:57 am

If you look at the photos again they are all well dressed, except from Tyler. He doesnt match at all. IMO its obvious that he is not joining them for whatever they are going to do. That also would explain why he is not on the evening photos. Busted :yes:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:00 am

Just realized the poster wrote post conference, so probably that explains the dressing up... hm...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:19 am

smg2587 wrote:Found the place they seem to be in the pictures Rice to Riches in NYC they open from 11 am to 11 pm. Its a 5:30 hour drive to the town his friend seems from in Jersey. Not sure what time of walking pictures are because their are light on them but he seemed to left them before the darkness totally hit if it was at night. Maybe its me but I am more confuse by these pictures.

Link to location https://www.ricetoriches.com/pages/nyc-location

Wow, smg....FANTASTIC sleuthing skills!! How the heck you found that in all of NYC is beyond me.

Just want to say that if you are thinking he was in Wyckoff, NJ with his college friend and then went to NYC....that would only be a 45 minute drive or so. Not 5:30 hours.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689