SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 pm

Orange Beach is right by Perdido Key, Florida. There’s a bar there called Flor-Bama that’s in both states. I could see her saying Florida if she was staying in Destin.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:15 pm

So I checked both IG. Definitely 2 different guys.

Jed: lot of family, pets, pancake, dancing in pants so definitely PG13, music... no party, no GF. From before show and now, he removed 3 posts. He unfollowed a few. I found a Jesus post in 2015

Tyler: football, modeling, fitness, some family, partying, girls, boats... he removed 35 posts from before the show. No posts from mid March up to the premiere. Major cleaning about unfollowing. Lot of girls from Jupiter. A comment he knows how to drink in 2018.

Seeing this, I would assume that Tyler is not ready to marry yet. If he matured, it is very recent. Not saying he did not fall for Hannah but I did not see anything Carpenter in his IG. A young man like millions who like to have fun, a bit adrenaline junky (sharks, mountains). ... it just take the right girl so who knows?

Jed IMO is more “boring” in a way. Very Southern guy, family oriented who found his passion in country music. No bad boy vibe on his IG like Tyler. His love for dogs is obvious since he opened his account. It makes now more sense why he is so uncomfortable in front of cameras.

Tyler will bring her fun and long engagement imo. Jed will bring her family and marriage imo

Considering Hannah personality, She will probably be split and torn as she wants both what they have to offer.

JMO... (my opinion!)

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:20 pm

@HEA Just to let you know mid March is when filming began for the season. That's why no new post at that time. The girls in Tyler's post one is his cousin and he label's her as that and one is his best friend for over 10 years.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:23 pm

HEA wrote:So I checked both IG. Definitely 2 different guys.

Jed: lot of family, pets, pancake, dancing in pants so definitely PG13, music... no party, no GF. From before show and now, he removed 3 posts. He unfollowed a few. I found a Jesus post in 2015

Tyler: football, modeling, fitness, some family, partying, girls, boats... he removed 35 posts from before the show. No posts from mid March up to the premiere. Major cleaning about unfollowing. Lot of girls from Jupiter. A comment he knows how to drink in 2018.

Seeing this, I would assume that Tyler is not ready to marry yet. If he matured, it is very recent. Not saying he did not fall for Hannah but I did not see anything Carpenter in his IG. A young man like millions who like to have fun, a bit adrenaline junky (sharks, mountains). ... it just take the right girl so who knows?

Jed IMO is more “boring” in a way. Very Southern guy, family oriented who found his passion in country music. No bad boy vibe on his IG like Tyler. His love for dogs is obvious since he opened his account. It makes now more sense why he is so uncomfortable in front of cameras.

Tyler will bring her fun and long engagement imo. Jed will bring her family and marriage imo

Considering Hannah personality, She will probably be split and torn as she wants both what they have to offer.

JMO... (my opinion!)

It’s funny how two people can view the same things and see things completely differently. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:@HEA Just to let you know mid March is when filming began for the season. That's why no new post at that time. The girls in Tyler's post one is his cousin and he label's her as that and one is his best friend for over 10 years.

Duh me.... Ohhh well then no IG interruption during his dad near death in January and February. Went to a wedding, friends, modeling. However could be December, lot of modeling pics that could have been taken anytime before or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:30 pm

@sosleepy so true hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:30 pm

I feel like people have this idea that Hannah is some sweet christian southern girl, along with all the stereotypes that go along with it, imo. I have a hard time believing someone that went to Alabama U, part of a sorority, regularly partakes in tail gate parties and foot ball games, enjoys drinking, dancing, and boating will have too much issue with Tyler's 'lifestyle'. She is probably one of our more sexual bachelorettes (since Kaitlyn), and I love it laugh out loud Can't wait until FDs.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:35 pm

dee wrote:I feel like people have this idea that Hannah is some sweet christian southern girl, along with all the stereotypes that go along with it, imo. I have a hard time believing someone that went to Alabama U, part of a sorority, regularly partakes in tail gate parties and foot ball games, enjoys drinking, dancing, and boating will have too much issue with Tyler's 'lifestyle'. She is probably one of our more sexual bachelorettes (since Kaitlyn), and I love it laugh out loud Can't wait until FDs.

:bad girl: I agree

In an interview she said she broke the southern mold. But she is also romantic and looking for her husband... not a steady long term fiancé which is what I think she may have with tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:45 pm

@HEA These people say a bunch of things laugh out loud I still take it with a grain of salt when they all say they're ready for marriage. If they're so desperate to be married off, they would be and wouldn't go on this show. Circumstances and life experiences may change what they originally thought they wanted. I mean, Tyler has literally been tweeting about babies and saying he wants a starting line up of kids recently laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:47 pm

@HEA You forgot to add that Jed did the whole male revue thing that he clearly didn’t want anyone on social media to know, except when he got called out on twitter and had to say something. I don’t think any of these guys are saints, bad boys, or more marriage material than the other just based on social media posts, IMO.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:49 pm

dee wrote:@HEA These people say a bunch of things laugh out loud I still take it with a grain of salt when they all say they're ready for marriage. If they're so desperate to be married off, they would be and wouldn't go on this show. Circumstances and life experiences may change what they originally thought they wanted. I mean, Tyler has literally been tweeting about babies and saying he wants a starting line up of kids recently laugh out loud laugh out loud

I do not think they expect marriage the following month after the FRC laugh out loud
To be honest, I see more compatibility with Tyler Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 3806527698
I wonder about the faith though...

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Abda81864 wrote:@HEA You forgot to add that Jed did the whole male revue thing that he clearly didn’t want anyone on social media to know, except when he got called out on twitter and had to say something. I don’t think any of these guys are saints, bad boys, or more marriage material than the other just based on social media posts, IMO.

Never said they were. I even recalled saying they are both imparfait , therefore humans Smiley Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022