SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:07 pm

If my fiance brought women home from bars he would be kicking rocks. Jed sucks.

Run Hannah. Stick to your word about wanting RESPECT as a woman you have been preaching all media tour.

JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Oh, speaking of proof... the Reddit user who said her friend was one of the girls Jed hit on during CMA fest, has photo proof of the friend in Jed's apartment. She's just not posting it because she doesn't want to expose her friend's identity.

laugh out loud  laugh out loud  laugh out loud. And that's proof?  Okay.  

His girlfriend literally shared a photo of the note he wrote her basically promising he'll come back to her and she's still being accused of lying to get attention or whatever. So I don't really blame this girl for not wanting her face to be plastered all over the internet, nor do I believe that multiple girls all just decided to make up stories about the spoiled F2 but not about Tyler, who was spoiled as Hannah's fiancee at the time, or Luke, who's the controversial villain. Really, how often do these accusations end up being false?

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:11 pm

I don’t know, but if I follow what Hannah’s MO has been, she is probably P. O. A F IF she is learning a lot of this by way of media...how can she be cool with that? Maybe her leaving Nashville in a hurry is telling... and her long media silence also telling... she may have already have had some uncomfortable conversations with Jed and “ maybe” she broke up with him ....hence him getting smashed drunk and apparently having this girl at his place and doing non F1 consistent things. Maybe I’m having difficulty seeing her totally fine with all this B.S. We’ll see.... but I was going to post some Astro info about how I see MAJOR red flags in the way their charts combine. Like real conflict that’s head-on tough. If not now, it’s just a matter of time when it does explode. ( for anyone interested Hannah’s Mars opposes Jed’ Mars, Neptune AND Uranus and in a larger orb his Sun and Venus as well. )
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Is anyone aware of Tyler's mom following Hannah on Pinterest?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:19 pm

As if enduring the Luke-fest for 2 straight weeks was not enough,  now we have the new spoiler with Jed and Hannah together, not Tyler.
The only silver lining is that pilot Pete or cutie pie Tyler better be,  will be, the next bachelor.
I’m not seeing any love match for Hannah here anyway. Too much focus on the wrong guy ( Luke who is emotionally unavailable ) and her trying to make him into the right guy and F1. It’s exhausting watching her try so hard with him. Cringe worthy, really, how much she wants Luke to be the one at the end.
Again, she’s a fixer. The emotionally available guys are not attractive to her. Not much focus or time for the 2 good guys , Peter and Tyler, to even get to know her and her know them.
Even with Luke gone she picked another bad boy, Jed, who needs some fixin, it seems.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:24 pm

@alwayscooking According to her page, she is not. However, she is following a Brides board.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Here’s the real kicker for me when it comes to this Jed story. If he broke up with her officially before the show then that’s not as bad for me. Is it crappy? Yes. Is it inconsiderate? Yes. Would I want to be with a man like that? No. But at least they were officially over. My real issue with it is that he didn’t break up with her. He took it a step further and kept the relationship alive and had her wait for him and then totally ghosted her after it all. That’s absolutely ridiculous and next level. 

Also, character defamation is a real thing. This girl isn’t going to sell her story to a major outlet if it’s not accurate knowing that if he wanted to, Jed could get her into some legal trouble. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Also, character defamation is a real thing. This girl isn’t going to sell her story to a major outlet if it’s not accurate knowing that if he wanted to, Jed could get her into some legal trouble. JMO
And People is an actual legit, reputable outlet who has an in with ABC. They're not going to run this story unless they've thoroughly vetted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:07 pm

Guys, how awkward will that People Shoot be if Jed is indeed F1 considering People broke the Jed ex news? What a day with all the mess that’s gone down.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:09 pm

I'm still old enough to remember Jed liking 87000 comments on ig about what a man of integrity he was like 2 weeks ago. Life comes at you fast.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm still old enough to remember Jed liking 87000 comments on ig about what a man of integrity he was like 2 weeks ago. Life comes at you fast.
He really is Robby, Luke Pell and James Taylor all rolled up into one nightmare of a human huh

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:15 pm

Perchance, is there a shot of Jed's face when Hannah was asking the guys if there was anyone else who had a gf? Just for the lols laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022