SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:59 pm

I realized people have different tolerance in relationships. For others, being ghosted regardless if you're just dating. Exclusively dating or not, it's no skin off their noses. They can move on as if the Ghosting is just like an Uber driver did not pick you up even when you've been waiting for a long time. Kudos to you if being Ghosted is just like a bad hair day and can move on. handwave

Even if Jed and Hailey were just dating for 4 months. The fact remains they had a physical  and intimate relationship for 4 freaking months. Now please don't ask me for proof on this. I do not think for 4 months they just played Board games especially on Vacation. Oh wait, except if you were Colton.

For a woman, being ghosted especially if you had intimate contact felt like you've been used like a sl*t.Please don't give me the crap that "you're not engaged". Perhaps for the man who turns out to be "just not into you", it was just exchanging body fluids. For the life of me, i cannot imagine HOW i cannot be as affected as Hailey. I felt used. NOW if i felt used then shame on me for using you by exposing you for what you did. It has happened. The ghosting has happened. Did i do it out of attention or vengeance? it does not matter. To me, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Ghosting is NEVER ok.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:18 pm

misslurking wrote:
Then move on with your life.  If he wasn't on the show in the first place, she wouldn't have even told her story.  She wants to be famous too.  They usually do.  

Who wants to be famous for being Jed's ex?? No thank you next.

It's not rocket science.  She gets her name out there which equals more SM followers which may boost her music career.  I bet her numbers have dramatically increased since this news broke.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:22 pm

For me, still, the girlfriend stuff pales in comparison to what Jed has allegedly done after the presumed engagement. As many have said, wheres there's smoke, there's fire. And many of the stories came out before RS switched the spoiler, so imo they weren't made up because Jed was known as the F1. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:24 pm

I hope this sets a precedence similar to what Hannah tried to do with Scott. If you come on with a gf back home , she will go to the media. Maybe this can deter some of the Jed’s out there vying to be on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:26 pm

but the ex is not doing herself favors by linking her heartbreak to her music.

To me I look at it this way. Jed went on the show to try and kickstart his career, the ex is now using his being a douchebag to her, to try and kickstart her career. Birds of a feather.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:29 pm

misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I am surprised that neither one of them has one photo together on their IG page.  scratch  If they were so in love, don't you think they would be pictured together?

I really don’t think it would matter if you didn’t want to believe it in the first place . I saw these kind of comments on Haley’s IG page too. Even when Arie’s gf had tons of pics of them together , she was still disbelieved. Was anyone here of that mindset ? Was she too called a liar ? So to me either way, when you don’t want to believe the story , pics or no pics would change your mind and playing both sides is the norm. I wasn’t real hip to Arie’s ex but was her story picked up by People as a cover story ? I personally forgot . To me Haley’s story may be just the tip of the iceberg into the real character of Jed. Jmo

I am not calling her a liar, however I am calling her an attention seeker.  Anyone who sells their story to the tabloids is looking for attention.  Plain and simple.  Jmo.

What would you have preferred ? She wrote it on reddit ? Really curious to know how she should have gone about it ? I am not being sarcastic.

How about going about your life or better yet try to talk to Jed personally.  Blasting it all over the tabloids is tacky.  

That's a bit unfair don't you think ? As much as this is Hannah's and Jed's story. It's her story too. She was involved somehow on this mess too ? She is damned if she comes out with her story and damned if she isn't. You might be fine if hypothetically you got played by a man and just shrugged it. Jed's ex probably wasn't. She probably did want his attention since. Shocker. He was ignoring her after he returned from filming. He could have come clean told her yeah he messed up. He fell for Hannah and maybe the story would have been different but instead he took no accountability for being an azzhat to his ex. That shows that he has no respect for the women in his life. Like we need proof on it but yeah. It's a pattern he has increasingly shown. He didn't come clean about having a girlfriend to Hannah and he didnt come clean to his ex that he was engaged now.

This is a rant not directed at you but in general. So don't take it personally but I feel like women are always expected to behave a certain way. She is an idiot if she falls for mainpulative man. She is not right in the head if she is being goofy. She is being too dramatic if she cries all the time. She is coming off to strong if she commands respect. She is unable to form a sentence if she gets tongue tied. Can we just let women be themself and accept them for who they are instead of putting her down for her choices ? As a women it boils my blood that we cant support each other during the lows in life ! As someone who has paid for an ex's expense from time to time and I do look back and wonder what the eff was I even doing ? How was I even so blind to have not only choosing to be with a man who couldn't afford his own life but actually fund him ! As someone who has got played by men like Luke and Jed I feel so glad that what happened to me did not happen on national television. I was already so embarrassed about my stupidity. It took me 8 months to open up about it to my closest friends and family. It took me more than a year to accept that gaslighting is real and manipulation goes beyond intelligence and maturity.

It sucks that Jed's ex is expected to stay quite because it's the mature thing to do or Hannah is all of a sudden idiot to not look past Jed's manipulative ways. Considering she did not even have any family member or close friend to council her during this show its even more miraculous to me how she handled every stupid poop that got thrown on her face. It's just sucks thats all. Rant over.

Yeah, I'm gathering this is striking a nerve in some personally and it doesn't relate solely just to Jed. That's fine. I have been mistreated before in relationships in my 20s and it hurt, but 1) I realized that wasn't the person for me 2) I moved on and found a good man that treated me right. Getting even or seeking revenge never works. It only makes one bitter and resentful and who needs that in your life.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:32 pm

It’s just the usual. Women are just subjected to a higher standard.  Jed is the disgusting person who admitted he’s after this as a platform and with multiple people with similar stories of predatory behavior (per RS and reddit and I don’t need evidence to believe them) but Haley is the villain after the fame (even though she has pictures and note from Jed to prove her story).  Granted she is after the fame, how much worse is she really than Jed? She is because she’s a woman attacking a guy (and a couple) who’s developed a following.  Sure she’ll gain followers but the hate she’s also subjecting herself because there’s hundreds of thousands already following Jed and over a million following Hannah would make someone pause before they do this.  Again we’re subjected to a higher standard by men and women alike.

The thing that I’m not looking forward to seeing is Hannah doing the same thing....Defending Jed’s actions! He is her fiancé and given what we’ve already seen that she has a long leash (in 2.5 months, Luke P was there throughout her journey except for the last week), we can just imagine how she will unleash the beast on what she believes is threatening her future and someone she cares about.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:33 pm

lleyki wrote:
but the ex is not doing herself favors by linking her heartbreak to her music.

To me I look at this way. Jed went on the show to try and kickstart his career, the ex is now using his being a douchebag to her, to try and kickstart her career. Birds of a feather.

I feel she is pretty foolish to allow this plan to even happen in the first place. Haven't we heard this scheme before though? Seems there was another Bach season this happened and the plan backfired. question
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:46 pm

At reddit, someone listened to the Build interview with Hannah. She talked about Scott and if there are any others with gf’s...

interviewer: Did it piss you off that Scott just started your night off with a bang by having a secret girlfriend?

Hannah: I feel like it looked like it pissed me off because it totally did. Well, it just was so disrespectful for all of our time. My time, the other men who either got to talk to me or didn’t because I’m dealing with something I should never had to deal with. Just disheartening. But I’m glad that I knew then and didn’t continue on with Scott and got to kind of lay down the law in front of the other guys about what I expect and what I won’t deal with and said, “You know, if you feel the same way Scott does or you have other intentions, then you can follow him.” And I think they all knew then that I meant business and will continue to know that I mean business.

Interviewer: Yeah, did any of them lie on that first night? Are there any other secret girlfriends coming our way?

Hannah: (Sighs) I don’t know, I would have to roll up my sleeves for that one. But I don’t think so, I think you’ll just have to continue to watch cause there’s obviously a lot more drama - in different ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:39 pm

misslurking wrote:@Mommyof2 he can't pay his own rent. Are you sure he could pay for the vacation ? I don't think it needs validation IMO.
Anyway the ex's friend confirmed that she paid for the vacation. I guess if Jed comes out of this spot free he can afford his lifestyle by being the amazing singer that he is. I will be your mister righhhtt guuuuurrrrrllllllll

If it doesn't work out Hannah can always pay for his vacations and rent from her Bachelorette earnings. Since it's between Hannah and Jed now.

I would love to know where a friend stated that ex paid for their trip ? I have read every comment on her story and yet to see it. if it’s in another post she put up then I might not of found it. Please tell me where I can find this info. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:44 pm

@whit90 All I can tell you is it was in the original comments and then deleted by her friend . Haley got a little beat up on that post of people calling her names and saying how come she doesn’t have pics of Jed etc . I suspect some may have said things about the paid vacation for Jed too so it was taken off. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:50 pm

It's not so far-fetched to think the ex paid for his trip when his own dad is still supporting him in paying rent anyway
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022