SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:42 am

Oh dear. I’m seriously shaking my head so hard. I want to slap some sense into her. I don’t think I feel sorry for her after that caption, y’all.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:43 am

bluwavz wrote:metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 64679897_2310650142534884_9082330269882748434_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah throwin’ out pitches, snitches.metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 26be #dodgers
Source

Yep. She’s dug in and fully prepared to die on that hill. Bless her heart. This whole thing has turned out to be so ironic. The story of her redemption has just crashed and burned as she finds herself right back at square one.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:45 am

Oh Hannah, sweetie.  It can be a hard fall from grace.  Don't be so smug gf. It doesn't look good and you are better than this.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:45 am

Wow, is she shading Haley?  For being a snitch?  That’s how I read it.  If so, that’s something else.  IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:46 am

AND now I’m reminded why I took Caelynn’s side so quickly last season before even knowing anything about their situation. Geez, Hannah. Don’t be this way. I wanted you to grow...I wanted so much for you. What a shame.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 am

Once again, Hannah should be worried about Jed's post show shenanigans, not so much his ex imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 am

Ooof the caption. Hannah is gonna lose a huge amt of support & fan following, not to mention self-respect, and for what? A man already cheating on her, 3 weeks into their fake engagement? Wow this is so embarrassing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:49 am

Julie81 wrote:AND now I’m reminded why I took Caelynn’s side so quickly last season before even knowing anything about their situation. Geez, Hannah. Don’t be this way. I wanted you to grow...I wanted so much for you. What a shame.

Was JUST coming back to mention this. The girl is showing her ugly side for sure!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:50 am

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt here just because she tries to be clever with captions. When she posted that IG story with her sunglasses on she said “you’re shady, bye” and that was back in May and I don’t think there was anything going on at the time. 

I just don’t know though. She’s bordering a thin line here. Her comment section is already so against Jed. I’m hoping Patrick and her parents stage an intervention, but I think even that will probably be useless.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:50 am

sdmom wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Oh man. How much did abc pay her for that spin. That video makes noooo sense. Et just released an article with her texts but now with Lauren Zima she says Jed is a great guy??

Here’s the beginning of Jed Redemption tour!

I believe her and am not blaming Haley in any way or criticizing her,  but IMO, somehow, I feel her stance has softened  from the People article. What is that Jed is not a bad person? What is “"He came forward, basically said, 'I've been talking to my mom about this, I just don't think there's any way we can go forward. I kind of see where this is going, and I don't feel right not giving you the chance to walk away. I have to be upfront about it,'" said Stevens, who like Wyatt, is a musician living in Nashville. ”? https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428
It sounds like Jed was honest and upfront with her?

If Jed’s f2,3, 4, 5, you think Lauren / ET would bother to interview her? Me think not!

The real life is more interesting than the scripted show ! Jmo.
Isn't that how he came forward about going on the show? Or am I confuse at what you are trying to say?

It’s confusing to me what he said, Imo, Jed is telling Haley their relationship is not going anywhere so he applied to the show; Jed was honest with Haley about his intention. That’s how I read it.
@sdmom he never said the relationship was going no where. If so why then did he send those texts to her, should have cut a clean break once he was outbound for LA IMHO if he thought the relationship was going no way. Anywhoo Hannah thinks Haley is a snitch going by her new IG caption (IMO); good luck to her, she will need it tres much...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:56 am

@mercieme @sdmom is quoting what Haley said in that vid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:00 am

Hannah Beast in full force...and she pretty much confirmed that she chose Jed. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022