SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FridayFeeling - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:He may not have the best voice, but the fact he writes his own songs is pretty impressive.  And he plays the guitar.  Not all singers are songwriters.  

He’s bad at that too. His song writing might even be worse than his voice. It’s all just really really bad. Maybe he can just get a job as a musician. And even if he’s lucky enough to land a playing gig, he’s either going to have to shill the hell out of the teeth whitener or keep stripping because it doesn’t pay crap.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

FridayFeeling - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:06 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:He may not have the best voice, but the fact he writes his own songs is pretty impressive.  And he plays the guitar.  Not all singers are songwriters.  

He’s bad at that too. His song writing might even be worse than his voice. It’s all just really really bad. Maybe he can just get a job as a musician.  And even if he’s lucky enough to land a playing gig, he’s either going to have to shill the hell out of the teeth whitener or keep stripping because it doesn’t pay crap.  

who doesn't like a humble-honest-booty-obsessed-christian-stripper amirite ! roll tide

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:13 pm

misslurking wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

He’s bad at that too. His song writing might even be worse than his voice. It’s all just really really bad. Maybe he can just get a job as a musician.  And even if he’s lucky enough to land a playing gig, he’s either going to have to shill the hell out of the teeth whitener or keep stripping because it doesn’t pay crap.  

who doesn't like a humble-honest-booty-obsessed-christian-stripper amirite ! roll tide

Don’t forget mirror posing , arm flexing , rolled up shorts selfies hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Burlesque PG13 aka top only

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:15 pm

misslurking wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

LITERALLY just spit out my Diet Coke in the Target check out line. I’m DYING and everyone around me is staring at me. spitcoffee
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:17 pm

he wrote and sing 3 original singles.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:27 pm

Random thoughts after reading 10 pages since I woke up this morning:

Please do not compare my beloved Tyler to the overrated Reid (my opinion)

A true pianist will not make out on top of a piano (we have a grand piano at home and my husband says no way! My opinion again)

Now please carry on....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:29 pm

sdmom wrote:Random thoughts after reading 10 pages since I woke up this morning:

A true pianist will not make out on top of a piano (we have a grand piano at home and my husband says no way! My opinion again)

Now please carry on....
laugh out loud you are probably right.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Random thoughts after reading 10 pages since I woke up this morning:

Now please carry on....

Hahahahahahaha!! I agree!!!! Reid was the most overrated contestant in the history of maybe ever! I’m only comparing him to Tyler because of the extreme popularity and the emotional/chemistry so many people saw with the lead and the whole “what could have been.”

True confessions. I was a Jillian and Ed fan Embarassed. To be fair, I was also like Hannah’s age, and I’d like to think I’ve matured some. laugh out loud This time, I’m all about Tyler and can’t believe she passed that up for douche canoe. So now, ten years later, I’m finally understanding where the Reid fans were coming from with their upset. But yeah, holding strong that Reid was soooooooooo overrated. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:42 pm

Sharnee wrote:
misslurking wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

Don’t forget mirror posing , arm flexing  , rolled up shorts selfies hehehe

Eww FridayFeeling - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 318829699
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 pm

@sosleepy I was a Kiptyn fan! Hahaha, got to support my hometown boy! (And my city never won anything! Not even this silly show!)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
mbl wrote:@mommyof2 A more mature, classier lead would have found other baseball metaphors to use and not use the word “snitch” IMHO.

She's a young 24...what do you expect.  I always say that most people don't really know who they are until their mid/late 20s.  She has a lot of maturing to do, but it's okay, she will get there eventually.  All imo

ETA:  She also can't speak out about what is happening right now, so this is as close as she can get to release some frustration.  

I agree Good Post

I am positive that she is in love and still engaged. I am positive that whatever poop ad rotten tomatoes some fan are throwing at them, hannah and jed will just ridicule those bach fans when she'll be allowed to speak her mind. I love her sarcasm and hidden message right now. I like them together and that is that. I have seen the tenderness and passion... but most of all the real talking and after show projection. Everybody else is just eye candy. cantstopl

FridayFeeling - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Eye-Candy-Everywhere-Funny-Candy-Meme-Picture
credit google

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022