SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FridayFeeling - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:46 pm

I'm really curious to see next Monday's show and if any of the guys tweet or say anything about Jed, positive or negative. From what I can tell looks like they're all still following him.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

FridayFeeling - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:55 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I'm really curious to see next Monday's show and if any of the guys tweet or say anything about Jed, positive or negative.  From what I can tell looks like they're all still following him.  

I think the guys will be supportive like Dylan. I’m curious about Tyler. He is a good guy so might suck it up and be himself for Hannah’s sake . I cannot believe he’s ok with what Jed has done to Hannah , but it’s Jed’s problem now. He might privately encourage Hannah to hang tough .

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Looking back at it, when CH was talking about how Hannah & Tyler’s hot chemistry might be all there is, I thought he was downplaying their connection bc he was the F1. Ya know typical. Now, I’m thinking they are going to give Tyler a physical edit, to hype up Hannah & Jed’s “love story” I’m gonna barf. All IMO.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:00 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Looking back at it, when CH was talking about how Hannah & Tyler’s hot chemistry might be all there is, I thought he was downplaying their connection bc he was the F1. Ya know typical.  Now, I’m thinking they are going to give Tyler a physical edit, to hype up Hannah & Jed’s “love story” I’m gonna barf. All IMO.

I don't think people will buy the love story. Jed has too many skeletons and drama surrounding him. I'm willing to bet that Jed's HTD won't go well and Tyler's HTD will in contrast.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:10 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Looking back at it, when CH was talking about how Hannah & Tyler’s hot chemistry might be all there is, I thought he was downplaying their connection bc he was the F1. Ya know typical.  Now, I’m thinking they are going to give Tyler a physical edit, to hype up Hannah & Jed’s “love story” I’m gonna barf. All IMO.

I think Hannah and Jed do speak the same Christian language . That being said , they both seem more about verbal aspects and adjust their actions or verbal quotes to suit their current need. Maybe even in the lines of twisting what’s written . Jmo . No matter what, Tyler will probably get the short end of the edit if they change the editing to give Hannah some measure of a “happy ending “ and leave the door open for Tyler as TB if he chooses. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:11 pm

I'm curious because no one has made any statements yet to defend Jed (whether Hannah, Fleiss or the franchise). When Garrett had an issue, Becca was quick to defend him (granted it's a different issue). But it won't be good if Jed suddenly just reappears online without any statement. Other than him unfollowing Haley and Zima working overtime to convince Haley and the public that Jed is still a good guy and Hannah should forgive him, nothing. It's a bit strange.

I guess they are confident it is addressed in an upcoming episode. He probably does tel Hannah given Fleiss tweet "all shall be revealed." They're probably convinced that Jed will redeemed.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:21 pm

bacheloretteabc
QUEEN. #FridayFeeling #TheBachelorette
FridayFeeling - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 T7k2l5

source
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:26 pm

I don't know how I feel about Hannah anymore. Looking at the previews of new episodes on IG, I'm getting a bit annoyed with her antics.  I guess im trying to correlate between what I thought was her realness and badass-ness to sticking up for a loser like Jed. Such a disappointment.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:30 pm

At reddit, someone found tweets between Dylan and Jed regarding their time on the show . Night one tweet

Dylan : tbh it was pretty chill
Minus the whole Scott thing obvi

Jed: Scott Sucked
5weeks ago
——
Geez, are we getting an clearer and clearer idea of who Jed this lying sob is?
Does it sound like he told Hannah about his lie during the show ? If there’s one thing for sure, hypocrites of a feather do flock together .

Last edited by Sharnee on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:36 pm

Sharnee wrote:At reddit, someone found tweets between Dylan and Jed regarding their time on the show . Night one tweet

Dylan : tbh it was pretty chill
Minus the whole Scott thing obvi

Jed: Scott Sucked

——
Geez, are we getting an clearer and clearer idea of who Jed this lying sob is?
Does it sound like he told Hannah about his lie during the show ? If there’s one thing for sure, hypocrites of a feather do flock together .

Zomg. You cannot make this up.

Is Jed stupid or what to think he could hide all this? What a hypocritical moron.

I say this all the time, but research the damn show you are going on. It’s been on for damn near 20 years. Figure it out. You don’t hide this many skeletons going on this show. RS/tabloids/Reddit/Spoiler sites will always get you in the end.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:41 pm

I lost a ton of respect for Hannah from her new Instagram caption. She's mad that Haley said anything because it takes away from her "perfect love story" and "being a strong, independent woman" images. I have a feeling that Hannah is the type of woman to want to "sweep things under the rug" and "put on a happy face" regardless of the circumstances. It seems like her pageant training is kicking in strong. I miss the "authentic" Hannah.

I have a feeling that Hannah won't be as beloved as TPTB thought that she was -- I predict that the Franchise won't heavily promote them for long (I would bet that Jed is not their favorite right now) after the season and are already focusing on who they want as Bachelor.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:44 pm

@sosleepy Jed might just be a guitar strumming no talent dufus. He still followed Haley until yesterday and didn’t even think of his stupid tweets. I hope more is found before Jed goes “oops” and starts scrubbing his sm. Now I know why he was a stripper. You only need a body . stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022