SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:55 am

Btw, anyone notice how Tyler kept not subtly cringing away from Luke P. when he was sitting next to him on the couch?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:55 am

I am a social worker so Luke S. throwing out that both parents are social workers is a throwing a hail Mary to me. Nothing to brag about and it doesn't make your kids special by any means.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:56 am

I'm confused at how many times she said she always has fun with Jed and used the word passion a couple of times.

We didn't see much of that.

Isn't there a RC? This nonsense is boring.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:57 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 D8LhYYFX4AAfxSQ
GIPHY Pop @GiphyPop
he's her lobster #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/Mx2dUHtRmC
https://mobile.twitter.com/GiphyPop
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused at how many times she said she always has fun with Jed and used the word passion a couple of times.

We didn't see much of that.

Isn't there a RC? This nonsense is boring.
@dee predicted it will be TBD Episode and she was right Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:58 am

What? No rose ceremony? Instead we get an in-depth look at the Luke v. Luke conflict. Boring...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:59 am

I could care less about this stupid Luke Parker drama. He is the worst.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:
Diana wrote:The poor Sis really choose Jed over Ty? This about to be my sweet Jilly picking Ed over precious Reid all over again and I am just not sure I am ready for it.

I don't get it.

It's been a decade since she did that and I'm still not over it. It makes me feel a little better that Jilly has pretty much admitted that was a nonsense decision.

I think if it is really Jed - it's going to be like an Arie/Lauren thing. None of us saw the chemistry in the BTS, the viewers all talked about how boring and lacking in conversation and chemistry their date was...and they were apparently madly in love.
I didn’t like Arie & Lauren but watching their dates & how Arie acted with her made me confused at how he ever picked Becca in the first place.

I thought it was clear that he was really into her, but I never actually saw any chemistry or banter or anything like that.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:00 pm

I hate TBC episodes.

Why are Tyler and Jed wearing the same jacket?

Wonder what Tyler is wearing under that kilt when he rolling all over Hannah? :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:01 pm

Sprite wrote:I hate TBC episodes.

Why are Tyler and Jed wearing the same jacket?

Wonder what Tyler is wearing under that kilt when he rolling all over Hannah? :uptonogood
@Sprite!!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:01 pm

Tyler’s date was better all around, yes. But her ITMs. Going off her ITMs, she’s more into Jed, and more sure about him. That’s telling. I don’t think she’s single. I think she had an abbreviated SHV with lame-o Jed last week. She’s young, she’s about to make a mistake imho, but what do I know? laugh out loud

As for Jilly/Reid/Ed... I was a huge Jed fan lolol. Loved her with Ed. Never saw it with Reid and find him soooo overrated to this day. But is this how you girls felt? Cause dang, now I relate. laugh out loud This sucks man. She belongs with Tyler. laugh out loud But for real though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:01 pm

Hannah’s my girl but she’s taking a big sip of dumb b*tch juice with this Luke P drama. (I guess we can recycle this post every week for Luke’s duration on the show)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Fermont girl
Fleurdesel
Idlemess
Norcalgal
RealityEscape