SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:50 am

lleyki wrote:Looks like Rachel didn't buy what Jed was selling last night. Haven't seen the full video but saw a full clip of her and Jason discussing last night's episode on Sarah & Strahan, and she was like, "so for 20+ years it was all about music for you and now after a week or two, that's secondary to this woman you just met".
Umm, yet they’re supposed to get engage after several weeks and the lead will force a proposal out of them. If the lead can bs, why not the contestants.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:53 am

sbolduc wrote:I agree with others. Jed's date Hannah was being the bachelorette. Tyler's date Hannah was being Hannah.

Very rarely do I get that "feeling" on this show, and I got "it" last night on two occasions, after their date and they were just hugging at the pier and at the end when they were dancing and Hannah just let out a sigh and shook her head looking at him. I don't know if they would last in the real world, and Tyler still isn't "my type" but their chemistry last night was palpable.

I had to agree with RS in his column today when he said he thinks it was Luke P until her date with Tyler and that is when everything changed.

Unreal that I find myself agreeing & defending the “Oracle” aka RS today. But yeah I remember when folks thought Tyler was eliminated at F3, after Luke’s FS date pics / vids leaked....RS posted that he was pretty confident that Tyler would make F2, so yeah let me give him another credit today laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:01 am

lleyki wrote:Looks like Rachel didn't buy what Jed was selling last night. Haven't seen the full video but saw a full clip of her and Jason discussing last night's episode on Sarah & Strahan, and she was like, "so for 20+ years it was all about music for you and now after a week or two, that's secondary to this woman you just met".
I don't think Jed was saying that Hannah's more important than his music. I think he was just being honest about his intentions coming in and where he's at currently. I believed him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:23 am

ReneeM wrote:
I don't think Jed was saying that Hannah's more important than his music. I think he was just being honest about his intentions coming in and where he's at currently. I believed him.

Me...not so much. It sounded like something his PR team told him to say to get ahead of the criticism so he doesn't end up like Wes and Luke. That way he is loved so he and his guitar can show up on BIP and Winter Games.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:30 am

Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Me...not so much. It sounded like something his PR team told him to say to get ahead of the criticism so he doesn't end up like Wes and Luke. That way he is loved so he and his guitar can show up on BIP and Winter Games.

I also found it a bit funny that he said all those things about the show being a great platform and after the episode aired he shamelessly promoted his music on his instastory Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Also, I really like this group of men which I don't think I've ever said about any of the more recent seasons. Garrett is handsome!! Hope he finds love on BIP.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:32 am

Idlemess wrote:
Umm, yet they’re supposed to get engage after several weeks and the lead will force a proposal out of them. If the lead can bs, why not the contestants.

I don't think she's saying he can't b.s. She was simply saying that it was b.s. she didn't buy.

I'm torn about Jed's confession. On one hand, I can believe he did like Hannah well enough by that point and so he could have been being sincere. The cynical part of me thinks it was a way of getting ahead of the criticism. In that he knows how people look on at musicians that come onto the show and the thinking is always, "yeah they're just there to promote themselves". And so he got ahead of it by copping to it so he comes across as so honest, and then making sure to say, "but now that I've met you, I really like and want to be with you". But like I said, that's just my cynicism coming through here.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:14 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:23 am

Hannah's my favorite bachelorette ever. That's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:51 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Hannah said she can be herself with Jed.  That is huge.  So critical in a relationship and a marriage.  To me, Jed is getting a F1 edit.  Jmho.  

I know this is what Hannah said. But from what many of us observed, her actions didn’t really line up with her words. With Tyler she was actually acting like herself. She wasn’t “on” or playing the part of the Bachelorette. With Jed, that’s exactly what she was doing and how she was acting, playing the role of the Ette, and I didn’t see much of genuine Hannah shining through like I did with Tyler. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:21 am

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Hannah said she can be herself with Jed.  That is huge.  So critical in a relationship and a marriage.  To me, Jed is getting a F1 edit.  Jmho.  

I know this is what Hannah said. But from what many of us observed, her actions didn’t really line up with her words. With Tyler she was actually acting like herself. She wasn’t “on” or playing the part of the Bachelorette. With Jed, that’s exactly what she was doing and how she was acting, playing the role of the Ette, and I didn’t see much of genuine Hannah shining through like I did with Tyler. JMO.

IA. When Tyler told Hannah that he wanted to be there for her highs and her lows, I had the clear impression from Hannah, that she realized at that moment, she could let go of the bachelorette façade and not be in the driver seat of making this date "bachelorette perfect" which she kind of did with Jed, making sure of telling him about all these landmarks in Boston ! I don't think Jed even care anyway! giggling He was nervous, probably because he wanted to tell her about the real reason that he came in to do the Bachelorette. JMO
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 am

^^^^She was making up things about the sites not telling actual stories. She had no clue what she was looking at.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:30 am

Maybe Jed had no clue those facts weren't in fact factual :uptonogood
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Fermont girl
Fleurdesel
Idlemess
Norcalgal
RealityEscape