SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:46 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
suzq wrote:Well, they are definitely not promoting him for the next lead at all.  I just find it odd that they are not giving any glimpses of it -- especially with a musician like Jake Owen on the date.

Given the hot chemistry Hannah and Tyler have, if he wasn't f1 TPTB would be promoting the poop out of their connection, all in a ploy to fool the viewers.

I agree either he’s F1 or he seriously pissed off production. It doesn’t make sense to hide him this much otherwise, he has by far the most followers and girls are posting all sorts of thirsty memes about him. Why hide the most popular guy on the season as a regular F2?

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:46 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If Tyler isn't F1 I wonder if he did something to piss off production to basically not be promoted at all. Suspect  It's makes no sense. He's the most attractive guy there. They should be showing him.

I wouldn't make that leap. It's only been three episodes and we know, based off some interviews and other information that Tyler never spoke to Hannah during the Night 1 cocktail party. So makes sense we saw little of him then. But the producers did show his intro video.

In the second episode, it appears he was one of the ones who didn't get a chance to speak to Hannah because of Cam's interruption and he expressed being so upset because he didn't get a chance to speak to her the first night because of the Scott drama. So makes sense we didn't see much of him during the group date. But the producers made sure to keep in that moment of him and Hannah talking at the cocktail party and more importantly, her giddy gushiness  about liking how he looked at her. That one scene was what made me a fan and get me invested in the season. So trust, it worked.

And last week's episode showed them having a moment during the group date so there was still a reminder to viewers about their obvious attraction and connection. I think part of the reason not much is being spoiled of Tyler's date is because as someone noted, they really just seem to go fishing and then later the concert moment with Jake Owen. The group date is where all the drama goes down and Jed's date features two NBA superstars. Of course they're going to tease that.

I'm not saying Tyler is definitely F1 but even if he isn't, I haven't seen any evidence that the producers may not have liked him. I just think up to the point we are in the season, not much had happened with him and Hannah yet. I'm waiting to see how their 1 on 1 is presented and I just feel after tomorrow night's episode, Tyler will definitely be hidden no more for the remainder of the season.

eta: Yikes, sorry for the long post, laugh out loud. Didn't realizing I was typing that much.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:56 pm

I am surprised they haven’t hyped Jake more even if they didn’t focus on who was on the date. Jake is by far one of the biggest names they have had on in years.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:57 pm

@lleyki I agree with pretty much everything you said. I just want to add that usually in these early episodes the focus is on the drama guys...Scott, Cam, Luke. It doesn't surprise me that Tyler is fairly hidden at this point. He hasn't had a date yet and as you wrote, he hasn't gotten much time with Hannah, but what he had was shown. Once their date airs, I think it will be harder to hide him. As a result, I fully expect an onslaught of Luke drama followed closely by all the chemistry with Jed and Pilot Pete to distract from F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:39 pm

What's a millennial f*ckstick? laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm a millennial and never heard of this. Luke P is like border line Gen Z with how young he is.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:57 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 D77m4dCUwAAigGC
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. #TheBachelorette brings the drama TONIGHT at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/TojY4ENfZR
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 D77nBzsUcAAJMv_
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
If you're here for the ⋆✴ D R A M A ✴⋆, tonight's your night. #TheBachelorette is new at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/W9n8FAmqQN
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:06 pm

I wonder if they will cut one of the 1-1's short to make room for the drama. If so I'll guess that one will be F2.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:34 pm

https://gma.abc/2wygSoj
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:52 pm

Thanks Blu for the clips bestbud!
Yikes....It’s the battle of the Lukes tonight, hope they they don’t sacrifice the SDs tonight though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:00 pm

Miyala wrote:I wonder if they will cut one of the 1-1's short to make room for the drama. If so I'll guess that one will be F2.

if so then that would make Tyler f2. I believe according to reality Steve that he had the 2nd one on one date.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:02 pm

But they could still cut the first short. I mean showing us less from it

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Fermont girl
Fleurdesel
Idlemess
Norcalgal
RealityEscape