SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:Maybe it’s just Jed’s demeanor. He’s so chill, that he makes everything just fall kind of flat. Any old time viewers here? He reminds me of Kiptyn on Jillian’s season, big time. As in so chill and relaxed, he appears detached from the process. Anyone else see that?

Tyler is chill and I see it there. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:22 pm

The basketball section was pretty cute, mostly because Hannah might be a top 3 most adorable human in the franchise. Watching Jaylen pretend to care about their relationship was funny too laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 D8LTFoaWkAIHEi5
GIPHY Pop @GiphyPop
this move though #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC pic.twitter.com/3Up9yXYs4y
https://mobile.twitter.com/GiphyPop
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Maybe it’s just Jed’s demeanor. He’s so chill, that he makes everything just fall kind of flat. Any old time viewers here? He reminds me of Kiptyn on Jillian’s season, big time. As in so chill and relaxed, he appears detached from the process. Anyone else see that?

Tyler is chill and I see it there. no idea

Yes he is chill. But he also is extremely playful with her, kind of sexual with her, and has an energy in his scenes with her that is severely lacking with Jed. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:24 pm

laugh out loud....Tyler baby is stoked...and producers left the last GD name to come down to Luke P and Tyler again

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Tyler has posted a couple of stories making generic comments on the episode, but interestingly he's not showing where he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Doats wrote:This date isn't showing me a close romantic relationship with Jed. Seems more like 2 friends hanging out shooting baskets.

Other than the monkey jump kiss, Hannah doesn't seem to "mold into" him.

Now I could be very wrong and Jed could be the last man standing...goodness knows I have been wrong many times before.

I feel everything she is doing is "the bette"..not Hannah. She is doing her job.

I am wondering if she is trying so hard with him because he was so nice about catching her making out with Luke.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Yup, selling his career. He is cute though.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:25 pm

Must be me but I remember Kiptyn and Jillian having amazing chemistry and making out a lot. So he may have had a calm demeanor but they still had a lot of heat. I agree with the others who say it feels like Hannah is almost trying to force the chemistry/passion with Jed just because he's such a nice guy and I do think she genuinely likes him as a person. In terms of him just be so chill and laid back, well hell Tyler's so chill, some on social media are convinced he's stoned most of the time. And there's all kind of heat between him and Hannah.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Now they are at dinner and both feel nervous to me, and kind of forcing conversation.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Tyler has posted a couple of stories making generic comments on the episode, but interestingly he's not showing where he is.
He is trolling us IMO....let him keep it up for now....we are gonna figure out what he is up to at some point Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Well done, Hannah. Asking Jed about his intentions.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Fermont girl
Fleurdesel
Idlemess
Norcalgal
RealityEscape