SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:43 am

Cassie mentioned in one of her IG stories yesterday about finishing up her school work before Miami. Does anyone know what she might be talking about?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Mella13 Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:09 am

Jolena wrote:Cassie mentioned in one of her IG stories yesterday about finishing up her school work before Miami. Does anyone know what she might be talking about?

It is a trip with Michelle. They are going tomorrow. Probably for a weekend, but I am not sure.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:14 am

Mella13 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Cassie mentioned in one of her IG stories yesterday about finishing up her school work before Miami. Does anyone know what she might be talking about?

It is a trip with Michelle. They are going tomorrow. Probably for a weekend, but I am not sure.

Humm I wonder what they would be going to Miami for? possibly a photo shoot job of some kind ?  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 am

Jolena wrote:
Mella13 wrote:

Humm I wonder what they would be going to Miami for? possibly a photo shoot job of some kind ?  no idea

Or maybe a fun time with sister. Lately, their life is quite different. question

I was wrong. They are going today.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Jolena wrote:
Mella13 wrote:

This weekend is Swim Week in Miami! Michelle mentioned on her story that why they're going. I think its a fun trip with probably some work involved too. Cassie and Michelle both did some swim modeling even before Cassie was on the bachelor so I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them signs on with a brand to model for them.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:22 pm

Cassie and Colton missing each other this weekend awwww
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:24 am

They look happy. It is what Colton promises to her. They have individual weekend and it is ok for them.  Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:31 am

They are so cute. Thanks everyone for keeping this thread going. I enjoy seeing them together!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Is Cassie's work in a hospital (?!) done? She is still in Miami. no idea
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:48 am

I think I read that she was going to be gone for a week. Colton was in LV for the weekend and I haven't seen anything yet that he is back in CA. I don't know what Cassie and Michelle are doing in Miami but it looks like they could be shooting fashion pics for a company . no idea I do know that Michelle was on the phone with Greg for an hour and I know Cassie and Colton apparently miss each other  laugh out loud :yes: but that's all ive seen on SM thus far.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:39 am

I believe Colton was at a bachelor party in Vegas from a friend of his.

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 14 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:45 am

They're back giggling

Credit: @Colton Underwood
coltonunderwood hi we missed you

Credit: @kenzie|| Colton&Cassie
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9dUKAnO8R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587