SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:32 am

As much as I like Hannah ... the way she goes on and on about Luke Puke has me so disinterested in this season.   Her intuition tells her to let him go .... but I'm not giving her a pass and believe he stayed because of production.  I think she physically attracted to him .. and wants  him to be the one.  Thankfully she eventually sees the light ... but can't help but lose a little respect for her when she's  buying all his BS and ignoring that ALL the guys dislike him so much.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:23 am

I...don't get Hannah. At first I wanted to blame producers for Luke staying around so long but it's obvious Hannah wants to fix him, mold him into being her guy. It makes no sense because when you see her with Tyler the choice is clear. If they really are engaged I hope they can get past this. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:38 am

Did anyone notice Tyler's face drop when he saw Jed and Hannah kissing right in front of him. He must have faced a great internal dilemma whether he should be happy for his friend or feel sad that his girl was kissing another dude right in front of him !! Must be hard to process this for a contestant I am sure. Goes to show how much he likes Hannah at this point in the journey. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen12
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen13

Last edited by misslurking on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:38 am

BlackHalo wrote:I...don't get Hannah. At first I wanted to blame producers for Luke staying around so long but it's obvious Hannah wants to fix him, mold him into being her guy. It makes no sense because when you see her with Tyler the choice is clear. If they really are engaged I hope they can get past this. JMO.

I agree this episode was boring as well with all the Luke BS, but I think what we are witnessing is Hannah growing and figuring out what true love is. She needs to go through all of "this", i.e., Luke and the drama to understand what she's been attacked to in the past doesn't and will not work for her. I think it's kind of interesting to watch her figure it out, to watch her evolve, so I don't really mind that Luke is there for her to do that, it will probably make the relationship with her f1 more successful. I do wish that we would see more of the other guys though, that I'm very disappointed in.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:46 am

The guys are cracking me up with the way they are asserting themselves with Luke....eg don't let my name come out of your mouth, or something to that effect.  I'm amazed he still tries to interact with them, guy is clueless as to why they are so bitter towards him. He really does appear to flip flop, not sure even he realizes. Not the best communicator for sure. But I do suspect at least some percentage of their animosity began with his seeming like a front runner.  That being said, he's still not my type at all and I don't like nor condone his rugby date behavior at all (was surprised Hannah said she could forgive that). I think he has significant control issues.

Btw, are Hannah's parents together? Wasn't clear to me in first episode. If not, wonder how that might have impacted her dealings with men.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:54 am

I think it would make sense to simply call this season Luke P's show. I know for every season there's somebody taking all the attention for silly drama but they eventually leave by the mid of the season at most. But this time, not only 70% of each episode revolves around him; they even drag this dude to HTD which is just mind-boggling.

As much as it was arguably good tv until now, it shows once again how manipulative and dare I say, evil, can this production be. No questions about Luke P being a complete narcissist and lacking self-awareness; but these people freaking know that and they keep enhancing it. It generates so much hate from the public towards him and it could lead to some ugly things. I'd die if I had to handle so much hate and mockery within such span of time. I hope he gets some serious help.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 pm

limoncello wrote:they even drag this dude to HTD which is just mind-boggling.
Hannah's the one who drags him to fantasy suites, not production IMO. Production generally lets the villain flame out around episode 5/6 and the rest of the drama in the season is about the relationships, jealousy ect... Hannah needs to be held accountable for Luke making it that far. You can see how hard she's trying to cling to the perfect guy he presented himself as on night 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:14 pm

I blame both Hannah and production for Luke making it as far as he did.

Hannah has said in more than one interview now that in her previous three year relationship it was all about her trying to save her boyfriend and make him a better person. She said to Nick on his podcast that she ended up saving him, but it broke her. I see her trying to do the same thing here with Luke. I also just think she latched on to the idea of him from night one and it was difficult to let that go. 

Last night we saw Hannah talking to her two main producers. She flat out asked them why he was acting like this and Billy told her it just takes some time. At this point, production has already seen Luke’s (IMO) manipulative behavior and potential anger issues. Hannah was already in a mind pretzel with Luke and her producers were essentially telling her to work it out with him. I can see this being confusing for her.

I feel for Hannah, but it sucks for us as viewers when we see these little glimpses of her with Tyler, Jed, and Peter and then the rest of it is the Luke show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Luke is just sucking the life out of this season now. This episode sucked, imo.

That about summed it up for me. No exaggeration, I completely checked out of the last half hour of the episode. Put the television on mute and went online. So I couldn't even tell what went down between the two of them. Sorry, not sorry, I simply do not care.

This is stupid. I get feeling conflicted, I get liking someone and wanting them to be the person you hoped they could be. And in ordinary life, I would still say, "girl, leave that scrub and move on" but I'd be more whatever about it if she chooses to keep trying and make the crap work. But for my entertainment value which frankly is really the only reason I watch this show, it's annoying as all hell to me.

I've said it before that sorry not sorry, I'm a cynical viewer of this franchise and so I don't really get that invested in the couples. I don't care that much. I watch for snark and entertainment and this crap just wasn't entertaining. I think the producers might think it was but as is often the case with them, it was overkill. This crap just dragged on and on and it essentially dragged the entire episode down. This wasn't fun, snark worthy, compelling television, etc. It was just boring.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Hannah wants to fix Luke. That’s her issue. The guys like Tyler and Jed and Peter aren’t a challenge or difficult. It’s easy.
Some people, like Hannah it seems,  think difficult relationships mean there’s a stronger love, like they worked for it. But that’s not true.
Love should not be that difficult.
It’s painful to watch her interactions with Luke. She’s obviously attracted to emotionally unavailable guys.
Glad she worked through it and picked someone like Tyler who is available for her emotionally.

I can not for the life of me understand why Hannah is even attracted to Luke P.  But I agree with you that he probably reminds her of someone from a past serious relationship.  It appears that Luke felt very familiar to her, and perhaps she did fall back into a pattern of thinking that she could fix him, could bring out all of Luke's "good" qualities that in the beginning had been so attractive to her.  And then she began doubting herself, wondering if her instincts were completely off and whether or not she could even trust them.  How could she have been so wrong about Luke?  She even acknowledged that she was aware that she was giving him more leeway (excuses) that none of the other guys were getting.

It is likely that she has been attracted to men in the past who proved to be emotionally unavailable.   She even told Mike that before going on the Bachelor she had gone from man to man before finally realizing her own worth, but she now knows that she is deserving of a healthy and happy relationship.  However, right now Hannah is overlooking all of those red flags that Luke is giving her.  Her head is telling her one thing, but her heart is winning the battle right now.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:25 pm

I feel this episode was Mike's try-out for being the next Bachelor. I like him!

Did you notice that Jed used his hands when making out with Hannah but Peter, despite having a horizontal surface for his session, seemed too reserved to put his hands on Hannah?

Loved Kevin's explanation of what he saw with Jed and Hannah with the group of guys. Jed played it so cool!

Took a confident man to wear that kilt to the cocktail party - despite his age, Tyler seems pretty confident of who he is.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:34 pm

It's not the first time that the Bachelorette has held off on a decision on a rose in a SD. Usually it ends up with them getting a rose.

I liked Mike's date but it's clear that he's been friend-zone as others have commented. I do think he's in the mix for Bachelor and a lot, including me, think it's time. My other favorite is Garrett who also isn't in the mix for Hannah's heart but possibly a long shot for Bachelor.

I thought it was interesting that they took out a rose when Luke S left on his own. Doesn't that usually just mean that 1 less guy of those left will leave? I'm thinking that meant he was going to get a rose until he left. I don't blame him for leaving. It was clear that Hannah was on Luke P's side.

I like Jed a lot more than I did going into this season. Now I can see more why she kept him to the f2 instead of Peter. Peter's pool table move was less than smooth but I think Hannah still liked it. giggling Hannah and Tyler on the bed with his kilt & "bagpipes" was very suggestive. Maybe there's a reason they didn't show much? Hugesmile

The GD was so much more enjoyable without Luke P! Everyone had fun and got along without someone dragging down everyone's mood. Hannah should listen to her head and not her heart when it comes to this guy. I don't get the attraction at all but then I'd never have kept him in the first place.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
lleyki
Ash2214
Billysmom