SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 89 of 90 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 89 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Was that the same week as all the bar activity rumors? If so my gosh I think it is worse. I really don't think it is going to end welll.

So how could he be on a SHV with Hannah and grabbing girls at a bar at the same time?  

The first shv seemed to be May 30th to June 2nd. Their second shv seems to have been this weekend. This just looks like a meet up in Nashville since she was there for a quick visit at his place if his friend was there.

When was he accused of grabbing butts in a bar? laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 89 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08 pm

I'm very frustrated with Hannah but I feel really terrible for her. This is not going to end well and she's someone who suffers from anxiety and depression. She needs to be surrounded by family ASAP.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Was that the same week as all the bar activity rumors? If so my gosh I think it is worse. I really don't think it is going to end welll.

So how could he be on a SHV with Hannah and grabbing girls at a bar at the same time?  

The first shv seemed to be May 30th to June 2nd. Their second shv seems to have been this weekend. This just looks like a meet up in Nashville since she was there for a quick visit at his place if his friend was there.

When was he accused of grabbing butts in a bar?  laugh out loud.

During cmafest 2 weeks ago. Also the one account from twitter I believe was last week Tuesday when Hannah was already in Mexico per her stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:10 pm

misslurking wrote:
sdmom wrote:The People article actually gives me a clue: Jed didn’t call the girl after the show. To me that’s a F1. Peter went back to his friend with benefits after the show and thanks to her, RS was able to retract his original spoiler!

IF Jed was emotional abusive in his previous relationships, I hope he can change, maybe with professional help. Hannah says she’s grown from her previous mistakes and I hope Jed will too. It’s not only for Hannah, their relationship but most importantly for himself.
All Jmo.

Are you serious ?

What do you mean?
Edit: I mean Peter from Rachel’s season, sorry if it seems like Peter from Hannah’s.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

CMA Fest week which was June 3-9 (I was actually in Nashville that week.)

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 89 87b72b10 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 89 86669110 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 89 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:10 pm

I am rooting for Hannah to be single now. Honestly ! She doesn't need this. Say what you will about her but the girl has got a heart of gold.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:14 pm

sdmom wrote:
misslurking wrote:
sdmom wrote:The People article actually gives me a clue: Jed didn’t call the girl after the show. To me that’s a F1. Peter went back to his friend with benefits after the show and thanks to her, RS was able to retract his original spoiler!

IF Jed was emotional abusive in his previous relationships, I hope he can change, maybe with professional help. Hannah says she’s grown from her previous mistakes and I hope Jed will too. It’s not only for Hannah, their relationship but most importantly for himself.
All Jmo.

Are you serious ?

What do you mean?

I mean to ask ? Are you still going to justify Jed's behaviour ? He kept a backup to go on the show and try his luck for his career all the while assuring his girlfriend back home that he is only in it for the fame only to play Hannah into getting engaged with her possibly ruining her shot at this process and then going on to ghost his girlfriend !! This behaviour can not be justified !
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:14 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

During cmafest 2 weeks ago. Also the one account from twitter I believe was last week Tuesday when Hannah was already in Mexico per her stories.

Okay. So again how could he be on a SHV with H and grabbing butts at the same time? Something is not adding up here.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:15 pm

@lovelycrumpets no not all - any/all opinions allowed/welcome ... I just thought THIS thread was to discuss possible safe house visits.. media thread is to discuss media.. episode thread to discuss the designated episode ... general discussion thread general spoiler thread I would assume would be where this type of discussion should primarily take place (or contestants threads) 🤷‍�Imo

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 pm

misslurking wrote:
sdmom wrote:
misslurking wrote:

All Jmo.

Are you serious ?

What do you mean?

I mean to ask ? Are you still going to justify Jed's behaviour ? He kept a backup to go on the show and try his luck for his career all the while assuring his girlfriend back home that he is only in it for the fame only to play Hannah into getting engaged with her possibly ruining her shot at this process and then going on to ghost his girlfriend !! This behaviour can not be justified !

She is entitled to her opinion. We all are.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 pm

@Mommyof2 it wasn't a SHV. Hannah was in Nashville for like one night. Jed was out at bars quite a lot that week.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Okay.  So again how could he be on a SHV with H and grabbing butts at the same time?  Something is not adding up here.  

Okay the one meeting in Nashville 2 weeks ago was NOT shv but an unsanctioned visit. Bryan and Rachel did the same thing when she was in Miami for one appearance. When Hannah went to cma fest she went on a Friday to the concert event and left before Saturday evening to be in Miami the next day for Grand Hotel promos it seems. They made time for a quick visit. During that visit one of Jed's friends took a picture. If it was shv his friend would not be there so it wasn't one just a unsanctioned visit. And Jed was at bars most of the week even when his 1on1 aired.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 89 of 90 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye