SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 90 of 90 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 90 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kindnesscounts Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:21 pm

@ReneeM I think I’m a sweetheart haha no all the comments are fine & expected... I’m just thinking they need to be in the general discussion thread ? Maybe even the media thread since it is info that is media related? 🤷‍� I don’t know mods help me out? Or somewhere else - it just doesn’t fall under the category of safe house visit discussion... which is what this thread is... don’t mean to offend❤
Also I don’t seem to be able to use the quote option- this no one even knows what I’m referring to when I respond 🤷‍� 😂

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 90 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
sdmom wrote:
misslurking wrote:
sdmom wrote:The People article actually gives me a clue: Jed didn’t call the girl after the show. To me that’s a F1. Peter went back to his friend with benefits after the show and thanks to her, RS was able to retract his original spoiler!

IF Jed was emotional abusive in his previous relationships, I hope he can change, maybe with professional help. Hannah says she’s grown from her previous mistakes and I hope Jed will too. It’s not only for Hannah, their relationship but most importantly for himself.
All Jmo.

Are you serious ?

What do you mean?

I mean to ask ? Are you still going to justify Jed's behaviour ? He kept a backup to go on the show and try his luck for his career all the while assuring his girlfriend back home that he is only in it for the fame only to play Hannah into getting engaged with her possibly ruining her shot at this process and then going on to ghost his girlfriend !! This behaviour can not be justified !

She is entitled to her opinion.  We all are.  

No. I never justify anything. I never say what Jed did/do is right or wrong. I don’t think I defend Jed in any way. All I say is for his sake, for Hannah’s sake, I hope he can learn from the past and change to become a better man. I believe in second chance and I believe if they want, people can change. No one has to agree with me but I always wish a couple well, no matter I like them or not.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:28 pm

I kind of feel like so much today that it is coming out that it's difficult to classify this discussion, ha. Maybe that's why we're no longer only talking about SHVs. At this point it's all connected. With so much coming out every minute, I don't know how the conversations can be rigidly classified anymore. But of course it's up to the moderators not me!

And if the moderators would like to move this to a different thread, I'm happy to go. I've just found this the most engaged and informed group, which is why I like it. I think it's a lot better than Reddit. The sleuthing here is next-level. You all should be private investigators. Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:32 pm

I honestly don't know where all the discussion should go since it feels like we always talked about the Jed tea in this thread and why it meant he couldn't be the F1. I'll tag @GuardianAngel and she can decide.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Maybe we can take it to the general thread?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:I honestly don't know where all the discussion should go since it feels like we always talked about the Jed tea in this thread and why it meant he couldn't be the F1. I'll tag @GuardianAngel and she can decide.

Wait until she sees so many pages of new posts!
Hey, GA, good luck of reading through all the posts! Hope you don’t need to do too much of editing and moving!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:44 pm

Can we keep talking until we're moved though? This conversation is good, ha!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Okie dokie. Caught up I don't know how many pages.

For those that are new:

welcomeyall to all!

PLEASE READ THE RULES

Please DO NOT EVER question a poster's opinions. That is cause for warning and permanent banning. Everyone can post their opinions without having to defend themselves. If you don't agree, respond in a friendly manner asking for clarification or your post your viewpoint, or don't post at all. Do not ever tell us what we should or shouldn't do. For example, we should wait to see how this plays out, we should give so and so a chance, we don't have to do anything. You may of course say "I will wait" or "I will give so and so a chance", just don't include all of us, and avoid the use of "we"

We respect each other on this forum, without having to worry about backlash.

We can discuss anything we want about the contestants, positive or negative. Family at times are off limits.

RE Spoiler - there are those like me and many other's here who did not believe the spoilers and felt that it may be wrong. If I or anyone else chooses to post why we feel that way, we are not ever subject to ridicule. There are those like me, who can give two hoot's who the lead chooses, it's all about sleuthing and I'm very sorry when I read posts that member's hold back because they may not be in the majority. I do not ever want that for this forum.

We never stop sleuthing here for the benefit of those who want to sleuth, we are all entitled to post our findings, our thoughts, or our beliefs, even though it may not be in favour of the favourite and I hope the newer members can learn from our sleuthing activities.

There are sleuthers who many not care who the favourite is, so if there is a post not in a positive light for your favourite, ignore, foe, or respond in a polite manner. For those that may be new to sleuthing, this is a good example of the mother of the speculated F1's SM activity doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are always rumours every season, I like many won't believe them until there is concrete proof, they are entitled to that method of sleuthing.

I tried to keep that thread on topic a few times but  it's every easy to respond to a post and it doesn't take long to have a domino effect as I too contributed to the discussion.

We do not copy and paste or link anything from any other forums. We can paraphrase what we read and mention where you read it.
If someone wants info via PM, PM the person you want the info from. Please do not ask on the open forum to be DM'd.

Discussion should take place in the General Discussion thread so those that want to sleuth SHV's can do so.

General Discussion Thread

I will create a new SHV thread in a few moments.

Thank you everyone for all your posts and to those seasoned members who help the new one's along, much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 90 of 90 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 88, 89, 90

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye