SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 90 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 68 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:How much can you really believe reading on the internet?  There is so much made up or embellished.  Jed is not a bad dude, imho and maybe he grabbed someone's butt, but maybe he didn't.  Who knows. I could go online and say I saw Tyler in a bar making out with another woman.  Would you believe me?  Just sayin'.  I don't really care who she picks as her F1.  I do think it's funny all three posted IG stories around the same time today, Tyler and Jed's were closer together.  laugh out loud
A lot actually. There's a ton of info that comes out about people on these shows and a lot of it ends up being true, in fact I would say more of it ends up being proven true than the other way around. So while I don't think everything on the internet should automatically be taken as fact, it shouldn't be dismissed either. Especially when there seems to just be story after story by different people.

And some of it ends up not being true.  Who is to say what is true and not true.  Just because RS says so?  Yeah.  Bottom line is he is looking for hits on his site.  

It's true if you want to believe and not if you don't. It's as simple as that and I for one believe it. It's consistent with the stuff that came out about him pre filming. He'll it's even consistent with the way jed behaves on the show. He doesn't even look intrested in Hannah. He is more excited when he is confronting Luke or talking about his music.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lawkid Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:29 pm

@pavalygurl I’m actually starting to think she may just be. There was an interview where she said that she was telling the producers to get certain things on camera. She knows what to say and how to act to get a certain result. So if it turns out that Jed is indeed F1 (which I think he is now) she’s a hell of a good actress and deserves an award.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@misslurking i’m still not over Tyler accepting Hannah’s mom’s follow request on IG while he was still private and then following her back right away or Tyler liking Hannah’s first post back right away. This is all so whacky laugh out loud

Or that Hannah’s mom followed him an hour before Jed, and liked the post of them on the spoiler account before the FRC when the only other she liked at the time was about Luke’s elimination. Weird stuff this season all around.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:32 pm

mjason wrote:@Julie81 thank you for being the voice of reason for this forum!

I do what I can do. I just see people jumping off the edge so fast and there’s no proof. I know I know...it’s right in front of us, but I refuse to believe it until someone confirms it. Until then, I’m sitting on the upper deck of the Luxury Liner Ship Hyler sipping on my Mai Tai while the rest of y’all swim off and try to climb on Jed’s beat up speed boat down yonder somewhere. handwave
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:32 pm

@Ash2214 everything is whacky yeah ! They also came online together. If their motive was to dupe they have succeeded. I am hoping back on the Tyler train for now to maintain sanity and peace of mind !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:How much can you really believe reading on the internet?  There is so much made up or embellished.  Jed is not a bad dude, imho and maybe he grabbed someone's butt, but maybe he didn't.  Who knows. I could go online and say I saw Tyler in a bar making out with another woman.  Would you believe me?  Just sayin'.  I don't really care who she picks as her F1.  I do think it's funny all three posted IG stories around the same time today, Tyler and Jed's were closer together.  laugh out loud
I think for me, the issue is that it’s now more than one woman saying this about Jed. If it’s one, I probably wouldn’t believe it, but there seems to be an occurring theme here. 

Plus, Peter and Tyler are popular guys this season who have been spotted out and about. If women wanted to, they could make up lies about them, but yet... nothing. 

Add in the rumors and rumblings that Jed has a shady, potentially abusive past with an ex? And RS potentially having dirt on him as well? Jed is shady, IMO.

BINGO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:33 pm

And he's stupid if he's touching these girls and doesn't think anyone will say anything imo. I don't want to think Jed's that stupid, so I hope he isn't F1, and not just because I like Tyler. Imo

Last edited by Al on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Lawkid wrote:@pavalygurl I’m actually starting to think she may just be. There was an interview where she said that she was telling the producers to get certain things on camera. She knows what to say and how to act to get a certain result. So if it turns out that Jed is indeed F1 (which I think he is now) she’s a hell of a good actress and deserves an award.

I don't think this makes Jed necessarily F1, but time will tell. I just don't understand all this hate for Jed. no idea
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Al wrote:And he's stupid if he's touching these girls and doesn't think anyone will say anything imo. I don't want to think he's that stupid, so I hope he isn't F1, and not just because I like Tyler. Imo

Is he that stupid knowing he is in the F2 grabbing a girl's butt knowing that people will be watching? All three of them are aware people are watching their every move and want them to slip up.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:36 pm

I came here with a one way ticket on HaT express no matter the turbulence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:37 pm

@Mommyof2 no hate for Jed on my end. I just prefer Tyler. I’m bias laugh out loud

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:37 pm

@Mommyof2 Well I tend to believe these girls, and if he is F1 then imo he is stupid if he's groping these girls.

Last edited by Al on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 90 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 68 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye