SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 90 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 46 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:54 pm

Somehow I think the SHV should go more country. Less chances to be recognized no? Anyone remember from previous leads who were not LA where they went? Ashley/JP I remember this hotel in NYC... Sean mentioned wigs and cars... Rachel/Bryan was LA? or Texas?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:56 pm

We have more than 80 pages or discussions and no sign of an actual Tyler/Hannah SHV!

I am cautious on the “airport sighting” of Hannah. Me personally, no pic no proof!

Andi and Josh had SHV in Mexico but that’s because BIP was filming there.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:00 pm

sdmom wrote:We have more than 80 pages or discussions and no sign of an actual Tyler/Hannah SHV!

I know in the past, some of the clues had been there, but we didn't necessarily put them together until after the fact. Oh for the days of Cat rearranging Sean's SM header to it's raining cats!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:04 pm

@Sprite I feel like I keep repeating this so people might hate it, but JoJo and Jordan literally spent 7 days together in his hometown. They went out in disguises. They weren’t absent on social media for a week straight. 

We simply had no idea and it wasn’t until they posted pictures from that week post show and hey mentioned it interviews. It is entirely possible for these couples to see each other without us having the slightest clue.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:07 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler follow this lady on twitter and interacted with her. He told her he would see her soon. She appearantly lives in Kentucky and has grandchildren in North Carolina. She also has a grand daughter on her profile that may look like the little girl in his IG stories. If it is her Tyler seems to be heading south. I can't honestly tell if its the same little girl.

https://twitter.com/PerssonCharmin

Quoting myself here but some of us are talking via pms it looks like the girl in Tyler's IG stories is this lady's granddaughter. Here is her IG with better pics and Tyler follows her.

http://instagram.com/charmin1129

Also correcting something this lady is Tyler's guidance consular at Jupiter and she lives in Florida. Her daughter and grandkids live in Kentucky and have a cabin in NC so it looks like Tyler is with them and at least went south going by the lake stories.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Yes I know about Jojo and Jordon, Nick and Vanessa, but aren’t those unsanctioned? In the past seasons, is there any couple who didn’t have a sanctioned SHV four weeks after the finale?

Don’t get me wrong, I think all the clues point Tyler to be f1 except SHV, or the lack of it.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:27 pm

sdmom wrote:Yes I know about Jojo and Jordon, Nick and Vanessa, but aren’t those unsanctioned? In the past seasons, is there any couple who didn’t have a sanctioned SHV four weeks after the finale?

Don’t get me wrong, I think all the clues point Tyler to be f1 except SHV, or the lack of it.

Yes, but I think we have not always been aware of sanctioned ones either.

SM is so different these days and the younger the cast, the more tech savvy they are. I think we have been spoiled the last few seasons with the cast basically spoiling their own seasons and throwing out hints, so this lack of SHV confirmations isn't changing my mind.

It is really early in the season, but for me F1 is Tyler at this point unless something drastically goes wrong and with his cheeky sense of humour, I can see this being a game for him and Hannah. I know I would be enjoying playing games with us...at least a little...if it was me. As they get more antsy about letting the world know they are together they may get more sloppy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know if Jed's likes are a dealbreaker. For all we know, he and Hannah have talked about what to do on SM and she said to like everything to try to fool people. Either way, it's not that big of a deal to me and much less of a red flag than Garrett's on Becca's season, imo.

I think Tyler's probably the f1 but don't think we can say for sure based on what we've seen. I'd put Tyler lower than Jed in Hannah's eyes at this point in the season because Jed had more time with her and it took Hannah a while to get with it on Tyler's SD. I do believe that will change but don't think it's impossible that she chooses Jed. JMO of course.

Comparing Garrett’s likes to Jed’s likes is apples and oranges, imo Garret’s likes were 100% completely gross (to me, in my eyes) and would have 100% been a deal breaker *for me*, but obviously they weren’t for Becca. They were politically motivated. It had nothing to do with his relationship status. He wasn’t liking posts about being the next Bachelor or liking posts of girls asking to marry him or whatever. He was liking gross political things. Huge difference. Not comparable. Garrett’s likes had no real bearing on his relationship status the way Jed’s do.

IMO, no engaged man should be liking the things Jed is liking. Music career or not. It’s not a good look. It’s a red flag if he’s with her (which I don’t think he is).

Albean99, dear friend! bestbud! Now i'm on the fence on Jed's "likes" as a dealbreaker. It really can be unintentional just like Garrett's. However, picturing a Scenario you painted that Hannah B and Jed talked about what to do on SM and she said to like everything to try to fool people. I imagined a convo like this,

Hannah B. "Babe, can you please like all the comments on you being a Bachelor so people will think i did not choose you? And oh! Is it ok for you to like the comments on them being available for you?"

Jed replies "Of course, Babe! i do not mind looking like a douche player just for you! I would do anything for you!"

Yeah, i know the convo is a bit extra but methinks no self respecting man nor woman would actually reach that point and do great lengths such as that to cover up your "relationship". As we all agreed, Garrett's social media behavior left a very bad taste in the mouth. I am a Garrett fan BUT their post show explanation did not "clean up" his image at all. He still looked like a douche. Imagine if Jed was asked to behave in this manner to fool people in the Internet? There will surely be a backlash if indeed they are in a relationship all this time.

But again, kinda agree that his "likes" whether as F1 or F2 may not be "intentional". Like Garrett, it is possible he is just NOT thinking or being "responsible".giggling

SHV or not, i'm still in the Tyler F1 Boat. Still sticking to RS' double checking his "final proof" which is the FRC. The guy is egoistical. He would make sure he would not look stupid by a wrong info.

Now, now, now. I'm crossing my fingers, that "final proof" is exactly like Becca's where the FRC photos are unmistakably clear that she chose Garrett. I hope it is not just Tyler bending his knees proposing because it could also mean he is being let down after his "proposal speech".

Why is that Scenario making me :tissuebox

Last edited by Cari on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:44 pm

@sdmom not that he’s the end all as we know, but RS actually said he heard the SHV’s were going to be a bit different this year. Maybe it’s because of new production members? Maybe it’s because Hannah’s season is ending over two weeks sooner than most bachelorette seasons so maybe they feel like they don’t need to do them every two weeks. 

For all we know, Hannah and her F2 got a couple of days in Greece and then a couple of days in NYC together. That was just about a month ago. Since it seems like Hannah just let it slip she was in Florida for a concert over Memorial Day weekend, perhaps she and Tyler snuck in some time together. Maybe the show gave them the ok for it. Who knows.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Sorry @Ash2214 can u pls let me know when and where Hannah let it slip that she was a concert in Florida over memorial weekend? She was at a concert with her family on the coast south from where she lives, is that what she is referring to? As for Tyler’s posts today imo the first one with the small dog looks like at a urban pool area - maybe the granddaughters house? whilst the others look like the cabin. Is it possible the family r dropping them off at the cabin? The car pic with the dog - the dog looks clean and dry imo. Think it’s unusual to have such contrasting posts.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Jed who is admitting to wanting to be famous and busy liking every thirsty self serving comment be can ready for marriage? JMHO but no.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:20 pm

@Loulou I read it in the social media thread!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 90 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 46 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye