SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 90 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 55 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Her room from the other night was definitely not SoHo House. It wasn’t fancy enough. Also, IF it was a shv SoHo House is way too popular and they would run the risk of being seen.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by okkaayy Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Does anyone else find it weird that Tyler invited the chicks in the office girls to do the food tour with him tomorrow? I mean good for us, we’ll be able to track him, but still weird, especially since they’re super into him.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:41 pm

@okkaayy both Fran and Ria have boyfriends. One of the boyfriends (Hank) works at Barstool with them.

Hannah did a podcast with them once she got back from filming. After that, Tyler followed them. They’re hilarious. Jason and Kaitlyn are friendly with them too as are other bachelor nation people. They work for barstool sports. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Fran posts about the AbC food tour it can bring some great attention to a great cause.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Oh that makes more sense! Also it’ll probably bring a ton of attention to the food tour group which sounds like a great cause. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edit: I totally repeated what you said on accident but it still sounds like a great cause, ha

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:48 pm

okkaayy wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that Tyler invited the chicks in the office girls to do the food tour with him tomorrow? I mean good for us, we’ll be able to track him, but still weird, especially since they’re super into him.

Not really. They invited him and Dylan to fashion week so this isn't the first time. This might be him trying to get some media attention for the charity. Plus both girls are in relationships. He seems to have started a friendship with them online. It was weird to me that he listened to them in the first place until I saw Hannah was interviewed by them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:50 pm

HEA wrote:@teamfiercelove I am. Because I do not see much people defending Jed.  It seems to me that the poor guy is judged because he is a singer and I find it unfair. I also think that it it is very difficult to be neutral and many times I have seen the “other” guy trashed unnecessary. I am always on the side of the minority. My point is that when someone is fan of #1, it is very rare this person will follow as closely #2. Therefore it is easy to be biased and not have all the facts in hands. I will give the benefice of the doubt because some members here are incredible with sleuthing SHV. But when someone says she knows he is in Nashville and hardly moved, then I am questioning how this someone can be 100% certain. Nothing wrong with that right?

To be honest, I think Tyler has more chances to be F1. I think he is more tune with Hannah. They are both playful. But I think it will be long engagement. They are not ready imo which is ok, they are very young. I truly like Tyler. I just think he is a bit less mature than Jed.

I love Jed. He's hawt! 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 2498057887 Tyler is...meh. laugh out loud I like that Tyler and Jed are exchanging words on IG. They seem cool with one another being F2 and F1. And Jed is NOT Robby 2.0. Robby is so...what's the word? Slimy. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:53 pm

@okkaayy no problem! Ria’s boyfriend Hank is hilarious and a good guy. Barstool was founded here in Boston, so I know a little bit about him as he’s from here. Fran has had a long term boyfriend that doesn’t work for Barstool, but she posts about him on social media and sometimes references him in podcasts. Jason was their favorite on Becca’s season and actually wanted him to get with Kaitlyn once she broke up with Shawn. 

I just think Tyler’s a typical guy that’s super pumped he’s become friendly with Barstool related people laugh out loud and the potential to help out his buddy would be great too! I would bet if Tyler is indeed the F1, he and Hannah will be doing a podcast with them post show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@okkaayy both Fran and Ria have boyfriends. One of the boyfriends (Hank) works at Barstool with them.

Hannah did a podcast with them once she got back from filming. After that, Tyler followed them. They’re hilarious. Jason and Kaitlyn are friendly with them too as are other bachelor nation people. They work for barstool sports. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Fran posts about the AbC food tour it can bring some great attention to a great cause.

Here's Fran with her boyfriend - https://www.instagram.com/p/BwiQ3UUADBD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Here's Ria with her boyfriend - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx_BXIfh-NQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All good! Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:00 pm

I wouldn't put it past Fran and Ria to try and pump Tyler for info, though. Hope he has his "game face" on. Glad that he's able to help his friend's charity. Personally, I think it would be great if his friend was on next season's Bachelorette. Honestly, I am looking forward to the finale and after. If indeed Tyler and Hannah are engaged, I hope to see them really give their relationship a good chance. Still waiting for any SHV slip-ups and thanks again to all of the sleuthers.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Julie81 wrote:Her room from the other night was definitely not SoHo House. It wasn’t fancy enough. Also, IF it was a shv SoHo House is way too popular and they would run the risk of being seen.

nope not soho house since someone on reddit said that she just saw tyler and his friend ride bikes past her on the way to soho house laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:49 pm

For the purpose of keeping track F2 Jed appears to be in Williamsport, Tennessee today with his friend Neil Vanderlaan.
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Screen19
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Screen21
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Screen20

Source: @JedWyatt IG stories SS + @neil_vanderlaan IG stories SS

https://www.instagram.com/stories/neil_vanderlaan/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jedwyatt/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:37 am

HEA wrote:
misslurking wrote:
So far Jed seems to have his feet firmly in Nashville in that case. skipped

And this is where I am lost. I read carefully all the threads but I did not see a clear schedule of his activities outside his insta IG... like Tyler and Hannah. Maybe someone can point me where I miss this so I can see without a single doubt that he is in Nashville and never left?

JMO

@HEA  Jed was celebrating his friends birthday in Nashville area yesterday. Tyler, Hannah and Jed's location are obviously deducted by SM that also corroborate from friends IG activities. We know for sure Tyler is in NYC/NJ since 2 weeks already based on his own and his friends from NYC/NJ SM activities. We dont know where Hannah is after she left Miami and Jed or friends constantly support the idea that he is in Nashville or in Tennessean area for sure, just like recently they are in what appears to be Williamsport, Tennessee. Incase you are keen on keeping tracks of his whereabouts and help with his location you can track his close friends @neil_vanderlaan and @seanstemaly @alecdewitt.

HEA wrote:See, I like them both but I do not put any of those guy on a pedestal and judge their characters or intentions. Right now I do see 2 happy guys. I also see a happy girl. And outside RS who said he has proof it is Tyler who is F1, I do not see any evidence or fact that Tyler is F1 for sure. To enjoy popularity is quite human. I do not expect any of those guy to cry or be grumpy. Jed is a singer. He had a single. Not sure why this is something that must be taken against him and automatically judged that he is a possible player or possible whore fame or whatever (yes nobody did not say that verbatim but the general idea is here when I read some comments). To be honest, I find that a bit unfair. Jed has done nothing but participate to the most popular country music event because he IS a country artist. His sing song on episode 1 was prods manipulation or not but he was honest with hannah at the first occasion and for me he gained major boni points that he is genuine. His IG show a nice guy all around. he did not clean his IG by 3 posts.... versus Tyler who cleaned 35 posts.

I have to disagree there, apart from RSs spoilers there have been tons of signs that point to Tyler as F1. You can read back this thread to support many signs that make Tyler look like the F1 as there are too many for me to list down. I am not taking Jed enjoying the attention he is getting as anything against him. Just theorizing that him liking stuff like "Jed for bachelor" etc seems more like he is conducting himself as a F2 while Tyler posting love songs and sharing fan made songs that got inspired from his monologue to Hannah on his 1on1, taking fondly of Hannah and praising her articulateness is a very F1/ newly engaged/ in love person behavior. To be honest, if we had to bring personal opinions on this thread then I think Jed is doing exactly what he claimed he wasn't going to prioritize anymore ! That is cashing in his newfound fame for his leeway into a musical career ! sorry but thats just what it looks like to me JMHO, him using his time to make sure he has a guitar in his hand and is singing on episodes twice in a row and then admitting ep4 that he did initially think of this show as a platform only makes his grand gestures of serenading Hannah look calculating to me in hindsight!

I did follow Tyler during his social media blackout when he was on the show and I can confirm he had nothing to hide ! probably cleared up some pictures that are of personal nature from his IG and besides if that is the only evidence of him having any kind of dirt on him as of yet its still better than the stuff that was said about Jed. So I dont understand how we can overlook Jed's past in favor of benefit of doubt but also simultaneously hold Tyler's SM clean-out against him? also would love to know what he could have possibly removed ? do you have any theories about it that support that he had anything shady to hide in the first place ? would like to know what could it be maybe i am missing something !
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 90 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 55 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye