SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 90 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 63 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:29 am

Dahling wrote:I think the reason that they (producers) set up that sitting area in the front was because the backyard area was damaged by fire. There was a fire in that area that nearly burned down the mansion prior to the season.

i saw an interview of the owner who said only the area of the cameras were damaged. We saw an above mansion shoot and we see that one side has burnt trees area but nothing else.

Back to top Go down

TeamJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by philphan Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 am

Great post. I’ve been watching this show since the beginning and aside from the Luke drama, I’m enjoying watching and the fact that we really don’t know how this ends. So refreshing after many seasons of leads giving away their own ending. Editing and social media always provide good clues but they can mislead as well. We are all trying to follow the feet, but Hannah, Tyler and Jed have been good at hiding anything that would give away the ending.
Just waiting for that slip up! In the meantime, I wouldn’t be surprised if either guy is the F1.

Dahling wrote:I was also just added! Yay!

I've been following along for some time and decided to join to lend my support for #teamjed or at least to give an alternative view from all the luv that people are throwing Tyler's way.

I've been back and forth on who I think it is. First I was #teamtyler after the video's leaked from Tyler's 1on1 date, then #teamjed after HD's (yes HD), then #teamtyler again after RS's declaration of F1, then #teamjed again because I have a hard time believing it's Tyler, and now today I'm wavering again because there's just so much 'out there' saying it's Tyler - it's hard to ignore.

I noticed Jed had said recently he was working on new music and couldn't wait to share. I assumed he would be posting some pictures in studio eventually. Has anyone mentioned/talked about how close Jed & Hannah actually live to each other? I think it's only about 4 hours driving distance. I keep thinking if they met half way between them it would only be about a two hour drive. Seems doable to me.

Last edited by philphan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:13 am

Hi everyone! New here! In regards to Hannah’s travels I did a little digging. On Saturday, her mom’s friend posted a story with a photo of a group of girls (Hannah included) and she captioned it that one of them was getting married that night and also wrote “So excited to see all my girls tonight” However, I could not find Hannah in any photos or stories from the wedding. If she had gone to AL I think she would have been at her friend’s wedding? Also, as someone said already, there were no flights from Phoenix to Birmingham (she would fly in/out of there if going to Tuscaloosa.) If she was heading to AL, she would have flown through Atlanta or Dallas from PVR. Sure she could have changed planes twice, but if she was trying to avoid being seen, this wouldn’t make sense. Also I see Hannah as a person who values her time and needs her sleep so I don’t think she would be adding extra flights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:18 am

HEA wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:But, unless the editors have completely changed their editing style, Tyler is getting an F1 edit. Very under the radar. They didn't even promote his and Hannah's Jake Owen date before the episode because I think the chemistry would have given too much away. Why are they hiding him if he's F2? Usually they hide the F1 and not the F2.

I beg to differ with this. I do not see Tyler getting an F1 edit at all.

Right now both Jed and Tyler got their first 1-1 on same episode. They both have with Peter the same kissing airtime. They have quite the same airtime in group dates. When Hannah say Tyler is hot, she says Jed is hot too.

However.... Tyler got a lot of airtime on meet and greet with this picnic impromptu outside the mansion. THIS is not hidden at all versus Jed who got a couple of zooms which is IMO a sign of F1.

So I guess we see things differently and that is okay.

JMO

@HEA I have pointed this out before, but Tyler did not have an impromptu picnic at the M&G. Tyler had NO time with Hannah during the M&G...as she herself pointed out in some interview...as a result of the Scott girlfriend drama. Meanwhile, Jed and his guitar were featured prominently singing to her. The picnic was on the second episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:30 am

Shinystar wrote:Hi everyone! New here! In regards to Hannah’s travels I did a little digging. On Saturday, her mom’s friend posted a story with a photo of a group of girls (Hannah included) and she captioned it that one of them was getting married that night and also wrote “So excited to see all my girls tonight” However, I could not find Hannah in any photos or stories from the wedding. If she had gone to AL I think she would have been at her friend’s wedding? Also, as someone said already, there were no flights from Phoenix to Birmingham (she would fly in/out of there if going to Tuscaloosa.) If she was heading to AL, she would have flown through Atlanta or Dallas from PVR. Sure she could have changed planes twice, but if she was trying to avoid being seen, this wouldn’t make sense. Also I see Hannah as a person who values her time and needs her sleep so I don’t think she would be adding extra flights.

Welcome! And awesome finding. Also think Hannah probably would have posted stories of the wedding had she been there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:40 am

Shinystar wrote:Hi everyone! New here! In regards to Hannah’s travels I did a little digging. On Saturday, her mom’s friend posted a story with a photo of a group of girls (Hannah included) and she captioned it that one of them was getting married that night and also wrote “So excited to see all my girls tonight” However, I could not find Hannah in any photos or stories from the wedding. If she had gone to AL I think she would have been at her friend’s wedding? Also, as someone said already, there were no flights from Phoenix to Birmingham (she would fly in/out of there if going to Tuscaloosa.) If she was heading to AL, she would have flown through Atlanta or Dallas from PVR. Sure she could have changed planes twice, but if she was trying to avoid being seen, this wouldn’t make sense. Also I see Hannah as a person who values her time and needs her sleep so I don’t think she would be adding extra flights.
Welcome and great find!

Although I do question how close Hannah is to this girl. It doesn’t look like Hannah likes this girl’s pictures on IG. The girl had a huge wedding party that didn’t involve Hannah either. Maybe Hannah’s mom’s friend just used that old picture of all of them and didn’t mean to imply Hannah would be there?

Definitely a great catch though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:41 am

The picture Jed posted last night if you look closely at the top right hand corner it seems to be dated Wed 12th June. Just thought ill point that out. He’s been very silent this weekend.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:09 pm

HEA wrote:

I agree that RS spoilings are not fun. I personally prefer not to be spoiled and I have been in the no spoilers threads a few times and enjoyed myself way more. RS has been wrong a couple of times so he is not 100% all the time correct.

This season, it took him way longer to announce his spoiled F1 and he said that it took him a 2nd proof to be certain. This in itself is questionable IMO. Prods know very very well RS. Lately, they changed many things so RS got less credit such spoiling all the contestants prior the premiere or changing the teasers etc. Prods it seems want to be ahead of RS. RS is not very established in the bachelor nation and everyone is giving him datas, right or wrong. so he can be right like most of the time he is... or not. and prods since they changed the crew may have decided to be smarter than they did in the past and play with him thru social medias.

The scenario I see is Tyler as F1... eye candy to friend to best friend to lover to fiance. Pros: modeling (both), Faith, adventurous (that is he way I see him) Cons: not ready to marry yet (still party with friends -boat, DJs), place to live unknown (NYC seems to be his goal but who knows?)

The scenario I see with Jed as F1... South connection that only Southern people have with each other (difficult to explain but real). Pros: Country music love. Nashville love. Faith. Husband material. Cons: country music may be his priority and that could definitely pull away Hannah who wants to be #1.

both have pros and cons. I see Hannah more attracted to Tyler in the long run only because of his focus on her, his dedication. This may change but this is how I feel right now.

JMO

It didn't take RS way longer to announce the spoiler this season. It always varies. I think people have become so used to his spoilers, we are becoming more and more impatient and want results ASAP and it just seems longer. This was about average and as for waiting for the second source, that too is standard. Ever since the Des disaster, he tries to have multiple sources, so that too is normal operating procedure.

I don't know what you mean by RS not being very established in bachelor nation. Many of the cast have admitted to knowing about him, read him and plenty speak to him...even before their contract runs out. Look at how many have come on his podcast. Yes, some have fed him false spoilers over the years, but others were in cahoots with him during their seasons. (Not that  they would ever admit it that, but there have been seasons when it was pretty clear who his sources were.) Also, that is why he got sued...twice. TPTB have figured out by now that he won't be going anywhere so yes, they do things to steal his thunder, but for the most part IMO they have realized that he is just another tool that promotes their show and any publicity is good publicity.

As for list of pros and cons for Tyler and Jed, I really don't understand how why you keep saying one is husband material and ready for marriage and one isn't...unless you knew them both personally? They are just about the same age, both work in fields where there is plenty of opportunity to sow their wild oats, they both go out with their friends...to bars and otherwise. Both seem to have faith in their lives which is clearly important to Hannah. To me it is a toss up. Maybe one is ready and not the other, maybe both are ready and waiting to find the right person, maybe neither is....including Hannah. They are all so young, I hope who ever it is has a long engagement.

I personally prefer Hannah with Tyler. IMO she is a different person with him. I would also prefer Tyler for myself...if I wasn't old enough to be his mother!  That said, it is her choice and from what we have been shown thus far on the show, she could do well with either...or Peter for that matter. Now if we could just skip over all the Luke drama and get to the finish!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:03 pm

I feel I’m in a Twilight Zone episode... the site crashed several time when I was trying to post and edit. And now it looks like 10 pages are gone...??? What is going on ?

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Lawkid wrote:The picture Jed posted last night if you look closely at the top right hand corner it seems to be dated Wed 12th June. Just thought ill point that out. He’s been very silent this weekend.

That is a great find. Also, Hannah's brother appears to be in Nashville this weekend and it would be very easy for her to go with him this weekend. I don't want it to be Jed because I find him to be boring and I don't like that he's grabbing other girl's butts, but it very well could be him.

Hannah's brother is in Nashville a lot because his girlfriend lives there so her brother being there isn't a surprise. Also her brother would not be part of shv. He did follow Jed yesterday but he also follows Luke and his sister in law. I also personally don't think shv would be in any of the 3 hometowns but that my opinion.

Again if it is shv yesterday was probably the first day since Hannah was seen at the airport Friday. Let's see what happens today see if all 3 will still be hiding, jmo.

Also to add I am not sure if Hannah attended this wedding or not but on her sm as evidence by yesterday she likes to post stories the day after an event she attends. That is just how she seems to do it like the Thomas Rhett concert.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Lawkid wrote:The picture Jed posted last night if you look closely at the top right hand corner it seems to be dated Wed 12th June. Just thought ill point that out. He’s been very silent this weekend.

Great catch, I did take a look and it says Wednesday indeed. All of their behaviour is really fishy and at this point, I just think most of their Instastories are not in real-time. They're playing a huge SM game and I just wonder why it's all 3 of them. I'm starting to get really tired of this constant misleading, purely out of selfish reasons.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:19 pm

Omg. The back and forth gives me whiplash laugh out loud is it July 29th yet?

Imagine if she did pick Jed with his gross likes (imo) and multiple reports of slimy behavior.. Come on now Hannah. Love yourself and pull a Arie laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 90 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 63 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye