SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 90 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 68 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Maybe Jimmy Kimmel has the real spoiler and Reality Steve got the foiler. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 2292733854
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:39 pm

@Mommyof2 I don’t think it’s hate, but more so concern. 

Regardless of which contestant it was, I would be concerned for Hannah if she picked a guy that has a potential past of abuse with an ex-girlfriend and now presently has had some women come forward about his questionable behavior while he might be engaged. That’s worrisome. We can’t 100% prove it right now, of course, but this is concerning potential behavior IMO. If this was out there about Tyler, Peter, Mike, etc. I would be saying the same thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:42 pm

@Abda81864 stil strange that he got Tyler G's cardboard cutout of all people in that case

@Ash2214 bingo ! You best believe if this stuff came out about Tyler I would be equally worried since he is the real rumored F1. The only reason people are bringing those claims up here now is because if Jed is F1 then this is concerning.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:44 pm

Nobody hates Jed. I don't understand where this narrative that people hate Jed came from. There are multiple stories about Jed and other women since filming's ended. There was a story about Jed during filming that he was emotionally abusive to his ex and would force her to send pictures of her outfits before going out etc and that because of that relationship the ex developed an eating disorder and had to seek therapy. Anyone that follows the live threads here can see posts that even though we don't ship Hannah and Jed, a lot of us like/liked him as an individual. It's just that one story can be dismissed but when it's multiple, I think every reasonable person starts to wonder if there's truth to them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:45 pm

@Ash2214 There was also tea about him leaving a girl he was dating (not sure if exclusive) to do the show and wanted to keep things open for when he comes back. She has obviously since never heard back from him. Very mild tea compared to the rest that he has going for him, but more tea nonetheless.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:46 pm

@Ash Look at Lauren and supposedly "window jumping" Arie. They are happily married and just had a little girl. I think they are extremely happy from what I see on IG. People change. Was Arie really as bad as people made him out to be? Maybe or maybe not. Maybe he grew up. Life is short.

As for Hannah, she will choose who suits her best. Is it Jed? Is it Tyler? No one knows until the FRC OR if one of the three slip up on SM like Kaitlyn.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Abda81864 wrote:Maybe Jimmy Kimmel has the real spoiler and Reality Steve got the foiler. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 2292733854

Yep...Apparently, Kimmel and his spouse are pretty good at picking the final winner. In fact, Kimmel said his spouse is so good at it that she's correctly predicted five out of the last six Bachelor winners and five out of the last seven Bachelorette winners.
But to be fair,for this season he got the F4 wrong, I don't even think Tyler C was in there.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1002976/jimmy-kimmel-predicts-the-bachelor-winner-see-his-impressive-track-record

Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:@Ash Look at Lauren and supposedly "window jumping" Arie.  They are happily married and just had a little girl.  I think they are extremely happy from what I see on IG.  People change.  Was Arie really as bad as people made him out to be?  Maybe or maybe not.  Maybe he grew up.  Life is short.  

As for Hannah, she will choose who suits her best.  Is it Jed?  Is it Tyler?  No one knows until the FRC OR if one of the three slip up on SM like Kaitlyn.  

Except that he’s still supposedly grabbing butts as of last week. Even if that isn’t true, this abusive relationship apparently only ended within the last year, it’s not like it was years ago. Honestly if none of this was out about Jed and I could see more visible interest in him in Hannah I would be way more indifferent. I find him less attractive than Tyler, but of course it’s Hannah’s choice. With all this behavior being fairly to very recent, I am concerned.

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:Maybe Jimmy Kimmel has the real spoiler and Reality Steve got the foiler. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 2292733854

Yep...Apparently, Kimmel and his spouse are pretty good at picking the final winner. In fact, Kimmel said his spouse is so good at it that she's correctly predicted five out of the last six Bachelor winners and five out of the last seven Bachelorette winners.
But to be fair,for this season he got the F4 wrong, I don't even think Tyler C was in there.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1002976/jimmy-kimmel-predicts-the-bachelor-winner-see-his-impressive-track-record

So then, maybe Kimmel was fed the foiler to spoil the spoiler . A new spin on things like new SHV locations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 pm

If Jed is F1 then so be it. However, I just don’t see it in the long run with them. Jed is 25 and he is trying to establish a career as a musician. Also, in an interview on the baby antics date Jed indicated he is not ready for kids anytime soon which does not mean he is not ready for marriage but it shows he’s more focused on establishing his career rather than starting a family. It also seems to be opposite to what Hannah indicated she wants. In order for them to work it’s going to take a lot of communication, understanding, sacrifice etc moreso than other relationships imo.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 pm

To be fair, almost none of these people want kids as quickly as they portray. Yeah they want those things eventually but not right away. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:10 pm

The sweet lady who runs a very reputable and reliable spoiler page on Instagram says she has no reason to believe it's Jed and all her source point to Tyler C at this point. It's either that or Hannah is single. So let's all relax. Have a good sunday and return to our HBTC ships laugh out loud !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 90 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 68 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye