SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 90 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 69 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Jed is just so uninspired. Like as a contestant. There is just nothing to get excited about there. He’s so basic. So blah. And this doesn’t even take into account all the unverified tea surrounding him. Hannah’s arch for the season - growing past abusive men (Luke) with toxic masculinity to land on Jed?! It’s so unfulfilling and uninspired. She’s only 24. Her frontal lobe isn’t even fully developed (laugh out loud) so I’m not sure what I’m really expecting from her. But I don’t think this will be a lasting partnership for the franchise. There are already so many red flags.

I feel for Tyler. He was so all in. Burying himself in NYC with friends for so long makes more sense now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Whoo Hoo! Just got my account back active. Thank you @Guardianangel

A. I was the one who posted on reddit about Jed liking all the post of girls. It was not just a few, it was dozens. I was not able to get into my account here and I was so hoping someone here would see it. Thankful for the one who did, can't remember who that was.
B. Maybe Tyler can't post pictures of his dad because of his condition. Also, maybe we don't know all of his story and he doesn't want to post, he did comment about women who step up and take on that role. jmo
C. How does Luke P have a hometown date April 20th in Gainesville Ga showing snow when the weather is 49°? You can Google weather history. I'm not saying he did not get a home town but I am not going with everything RS says especially if it was not snowing.
D. Tyler likes some of the same producer's post on IG that Jason Trawick likes. I know because I follow both and see when they both like them. An example is nat2shaby. Jed follows but has not liked any post since the show has been over of any of the producers. He also follows more producers than Jed, maybe they were his but Hannah follows them all as well. Just observations...

Whew...that was a lot! Sorry if any of this has already been hashed and resolved.

Last edited by sunshine50 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:19 pm

I actually thought I wasn't going to like Jed but he won me over the first few episodes and I thought him and Hannah had chemistry. They lost me as a potential couple on their 1on1 because I saw no chemistry there and just something didn't seem to click in that. Maybe Jed just doesn't do good as the center of attention than on group dates but that is just that. He is supposedly on to the funniest guys on the cast but it doesn't come across on the show.

I would honestly ignore the rumors and was had Jed been f2. Now that he seems to be f1 I won't ignore them nor would I whether it was Tyler or someone else in this position. They rumors of him during the taping have always made me uncomfortable to be honest but I don't like to use any pre show rumors against contestants unless I see proof.

If no more of those rumors come out and his social media behavior in regards to the comments he likes change my opinion on him and his relationship with Hannah can change. But the way RS talks about Jed it feels like he has something on him and if the stories of his post show behavior are true I feel like more will come out once people hear that Jed is f1. But we have to wait and see. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:To be fair, almost none of these people want kids as quickly as they portray. Yeah they want those things eventually but not right away. Jmo.

I can imagine this giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWKrEHFPAP/?igshid=q0ogf68hxazh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:21 pm

The mod at Reddit who runs the bachelor.spoilers account says all the sources she has close to Jed say he's not engaged.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:The mod at Reddit who runs the bachelor.spoilers account says all the sources she has close to Jed say he's not engaged.

Thanks for bring this over. Yeah spoiler Instagram and RS have been consistent but it just doesn't match up with what I am seeing. He might not be engage but he can still be f1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Yeah I don't think we can definitively say at this point that Jed is F1. The recent evidence is pointing to him but everything is speculation.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:28 pm

@smg2587 she specifically said that she spoke to people and Tyler is engaged. So either that or Hannah is single. Jed is definitely not engaged as per her and her sources are trustworthy.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:31 pm

misslurking wrote:@smg2587 she specifically said that she spoke to people and Tyler is engaged. So either that or Hannah is single. Jed is definitely not engaged as per her and her sources are trustworthy.

Do you know if this was this on the podcast or on reddit?

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:33 pm

@sunshine50 I point blank asked her on reddit. Her response was she thinks it’s Tyler C and nothing has made her think otherwise. After FRC week some sources asked her if she would delete their conversations and those sources were connected to Tyler. All sources she had close to Jed say he is not engaged. So she’s either with Tyler or single.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Aïe Caramba! giggling it’s incredible how opinions can waver so quickly ... I like to check out evidence and deduct from what I see and hear.
Random thoughts and questions. :
1. WHERE is this Jed F1 suddenly taking over...? What activity or Sm is leading to that conclusion?
2. I have a question for @smg2587 about the IG post showing Hannah at the Phoenix airport. WHEN was it in actual time in Phoenix? I seem to remember something like a 3 pm but could find the reference again .
I researched the flights for Friday leaving Phoenix going to either a) anywhere in Alabama = NOTHING ( which entails another flight , that’s not very likely, imo)
b) to New York , several flights leaving (3) but only 1 leaving at 3:23 for NJ Newark, very good location to go meet with Tyler somewhere hidden from crowds.
The 2 other flights were late evening so not good choices I think.

3. It is clear that Jed came into the Bachelorette to gain exposure. He said it himself. He was probably the first to be surprised to find that some attraction developed between him and Hannah. He ran with it. We have not seen all yet. His intense dislike of Luke P. Has already been shown and expressed. He even told Luke right in his face that he better not cross the line. We saw it for a reason. I’m inclined to think that there was more animosity and open conflicts between Luke and Jed than with Tyler. I also base this off their charts which illustrates the possible conflicts they have.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:43 pm

misslurking wrote:@sunshine50 I point blank asked her on reddit. Her response was she thinks it’s Tyler C and nothing has made her think otherwise. After FRC week some sources asked her if she would delete their conversations and those sources were connected to Tyler. All sources she had close to Jed say he is not engaged. So she’s either with Tyler or single.

Well only IMO would you ask someone to delete something if you were revealing information you did not want anyone else to know. My brother who is only 3 years younger than Hannah (and 25 years younger than me - yikes - I am too invested in this show for way too long - Season 1 Bachelor cantstopl ) lives in Tuscaloosa and my son lives in West Palm Beach. I have both of their girlfriends trying to get some scoop but it has not been easy. Tuscaloosa is a very small town but Hannah has not been home much and he says that they have all been trying to find out with no luck. I am sort of wanting it to be a surprise. But it is killing me to know since I have been reading RS since Katilyn's season. I didn't know about him before then and wish I didn't now.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 90 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 69 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye