SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 90 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 70 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 pm

Sharnee wrote:Maybe she’s tight lipped about opening up in the setting of a dm’s but her “likes” and excitement is surely felt in other ways. I have friends who live in Jupiter, 127th N Jupiter. Too bad they aren’t Bach fans.

I agree. Who wouldn't be excited for your son to be a part of this and get this far? I would like every pic knowing that everyone loved my son. cantstopl

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:
smg2587 wrote:I know we are over analyzing everything to this point but I will just post this. Hannah's mom liked this meme now it may not mean anything and she may just liked the meme. She has liked things from this page before and it was their last post so here goes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BywaH0FHclM/

Phoenix is in the pacific timezone. I checked when I made the post and just now.

Huh.  Do you know when she liked this?  And what is your interpretation?

She liked it today about 3 hours ago. I have no interpretation honestly because it can be interpreted many ways. She has like stuff with Tyler in the past and even liked the video of what he packed in his suitcase. She liked memes from that account one I remember is of Peter and the caption shaded Luke. I was just sharing the post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:46 pm

Tyler posted an IG story of a restaurant called Grill & Chil. Might be reaching here but it reminded me of their one on one date of him saying he’s a big time chiller & big time griller. Shout out to his girl maybe? Idk I’m going crazy this point laugh out loud

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:46 pm

jen689 wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:...she did directly tell me that she did want to know in the beginning but decided that it would be better not to....
I can see the advantage of not knowing the ending. When people ask you can be honest and say you don’t know. You don’t put yourself at risk for giving the ending away to friends and family JMO

I can agree with that. I would be one that would not need to know because I can't even keep a Birthday present a secret.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:50 pm

I’m assuming Tyler’s mom was just covering herself when she said she didn’t know.

She appears to be very close to Tyler. I would imagine she would want to know if her son got his heart broken or if he made a life altering decision to get engaged. Plus, she seems like a smart woman and could probably figure it out just based on when Tyler got home.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 pm

I asked earlier if Hannah lived far from her parents. In her Father’s Day post, she said Love and Miss you Papa Bear. So if sheʻs in Alabama, she didn’t go see her parents today?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:52 pm

I'm pretty sure Hannah still lives at home.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:54 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm pretty sure Hannah still lives at home.

So it means sheʻs not with them to have said I Miss You... question

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:55 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Tyler posted an IG story of a restaurant called Grill & Chil. Might be reaching here but it reminded me of their one on one date of him saying he’s a big time chiller & big time griller. Shout out to his girl maybe? Idk I’m going crazy this point laugh out loud

I think it was just a shout out to everyone who watches the show. I believe it's this one https://www.yelp.com/biz/dairy-queen-grill-and-chill-new-york-2 in Lower Manhattan. It's actually a Dairy Queen.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I’m assuming Tyler’s mom was just covering herself when she said she didn’t know.

She appears to be very close to Tyler. I would imagine she would want to know if her son got his heart broken or if he made a life altering decision to get engaged. Plus, she seems like a smart woman and could probably figure it out just based on when Tyler got home.

As I stated in previous posts in response to the reddit post, in case you missed it...
I was saying this to make the point that imo she is not the one in "Tyler's camp" spilling tea. It could get him in serious trouble.
My next few post say I feel she knows or something of the like. Hugesmile

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote:Tyler posted an IG story of a restaurant called Grill & Chil. Might be reaching here but it reminded me of their one on one date of him saying he’s a big time chiller & big time griller. Shout out to his girl maybe? Idk I’m going crazy this point laugh out loud

I think it was just a shout out to everyone who watches the show. I believe it's this one https://www.yelp.com/biz/dairy-queen-grill-and-chill-new-york-2 in Lower Manhattan.It's actually a Dairy Queen.

Yeah probably so. Just still holding onto this Tyler Train, this is tiring.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:58 pm

Who are Jed's friends that we were watching on instagram? Does anyone know? I think his roommates haven't posted anything about him - have any of his other friends over the last couple of days?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 90 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 70 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye