SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 90 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 81 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:42 am

@TheWrongReasons
Its definitely frustrating that he hasnt addressed any of the F1 reconfirmation or SHV or major tea on the guys from this season. He was so quick to respond to LukePs (jojos season) ex being in Big Brother ! within minutes he acknowledged it but him being quite on reconfirming the spoilers on F1 or make any posts on the dirt that he claimed to have on the guys from this season !! We got some stuff on Joey from this season and while it was a good thing to have a convesation about, dating in this era... it wasn't as dramatic to what he alluded to in the episode by episode spoilers. He made it seem like he had dirt on the front runners and so far zilch ! If he hasn't spoken about it yet its clearly his choice ??! maybe he wants to hit when the iron is hot IDK !
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:15 am

Did I dream that or did he have some contact with Luke P. And we all noticed that he had changed his tone regarding his criticism of Luke’s antics. I think Luke P reached out to Colton for sure...and maybe RS as well. I’ll look it up tomorrow. Anyhow, could be he is waiting to get closer to MTA. Now, for the Jed stuff, that’s more alarming to me being in the F2 / F1. I’m sure he is sitting on stuff too.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:57 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:All this motel talk is giving me flashbacks of the Rachel-Peter speculated SHV in some random small town motel laugh out loud Fun times!

Hannah started following a producer or someone from the franchise that lives in New York yesterday. I think it's the same one that was sitting on the couch with her when she gulped the wine, not sure about that though. I am looking through my IG to see who it was. Maybe she/they are staying with her. Just a thought...

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:21 am

sunshine50 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:All this motel talk is giving me flashbacks of the Rachel-Peter speculated SHV in some random small town motel laugh out loud Fun times!

Hannah started following a producer or someone from the franchise that lives in New York yesterday. I think it's the same one that was sitting on the couch with her when she gulped the wine, not sure about that though. I am looking through my IG to see who it was. Maybe she/they are staying with her. Just a thought...

And a good thought. If the show has decided to make a concerted effort this season to foil our attempts to figure out SHV, then having a producer in the city where SHV might occur would be a step in the right direction - to make sure there are no "accidents".

For any who might not remember, after Ashley's season she and JP had SHVs in NYC (JP lived there and Ashley commuted to dental school from there). Ashley Spivey provided a cover story for Ashley as to why she was in NYC. The SHV was a hotel room or apartment of some sort and a paparazzi caught Ashley leaving the building and a few minutes later JP left the same building; the paparazzi got those pictures published.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 am

@sunshine50 Good catch. I noticed she followed her but didn't think much of it, after you mentioned this and yep ! the producer is from NYC afterall. She seems to have been in the USA team of producers for sure as she is present in the Alabama b-roll shoot and the Secret life of pets 2 shoot.

Samantha Taylor
Link to IG: https://www.instagram.com/samantharaetaylor/?igshid=4hd3s5vhydpp
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:35 am

@Lucas15 @misslurking I've been reaching for everything! I saw it when she followed her and investigated  but I have been busy with my boys yesterday.  
This and after last nights  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 1f525 preview, I need to cool off but I think I am satisfied..... for now. laugh out loud

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:58 am

The Holiday Inn in Janesville, WI. rotfl See how easily things can be made up? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:24 am

Just a question as I haven't paid attention; Could this be another season 7 when Charlle couldn't make up his mind and dated both Sarah and Krisily? Are there times when it may seem that both could of had SHV's?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:36 am

@Aunties_Love
I don't think so. I am going back to this podcast (and I don't have the time stamp) https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/hannah-bs-premiere-with-demi-burnett-42074933/
Demi sort off hand, when speaking of Hannah and the finale..."No, she's engaged" .
"OOOps, was it ok to say that?"

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:29 am

I don't get with so much speculation between the SHV visit's and Jed's behavior that RS can just act like his investigation of Hannah's season is done. That's his job. I would like some proof one way or another. Tyler seems like a good guy and as much as I am rooting for Hannah -- I'd have to say that now I am rooting for him just as much if not more.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:37 pm

misslurking wrote:@sunshine50 Good catch. I noticed she followed her but didn't think much of it, after you mentioned this and yep ! the producer is from NYC afterall. She seems to have been in the USA team of producers for sure as she is present in the Alabama b-roll shoot and the Secret life of pets 2 shoot.

Samantha Taylor
Link to IG: https://www.instagram.com/samantharaetaylor/?igshid=4hd3s5vhydpp

She also accompanied Hannah to some of her press events right after the show wrapped. She is in the background here. https://images.app.goo.gl/Tmd4f8PqJodAxP1X6

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:46 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Aunties_Love
I don't think so.  I am going back to this podcast (and I don't have the time stamp) https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/hannah-bs-premiere-with-demi-burnett-42074933/
Demi sort off hand, when speaking of Hannah and the finale..."No, she's engaged" .  
"OOOps, was it ok to say that?"

One thing I have always found weirdos that Demi keeps talking about how attracted to Tyler she is. Would she be saying that if her bestie was engaged to him..
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 90 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 81 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye